Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 26. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
Yes, life is really beautiful even you are facing some trouble it still beautiful through your mistake and problem you are getting some information that making you a better person. If you are telling that life is so unfair, imagine that if life is fair maybe your only problem is having some problem. Life is so beautiful so don't waste your life.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
Life is beautiful base on how you view it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
Yes, life is indeed beautiful it's a gift from God. We have to nourish it and make it valuable and special. We must take care of our life because we only have one.
Activity: 49
January 14, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
Yes, life is very beautiful. The main thing to see in it is. And do not be tuned to "Black". It all depends on the person and how he wants to see life, this is what he does.
Activity: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Yes, Life is beautiful either you work hard or nor.... If you think beautifully, and you have a beautiful reason for being happy... Your life would be obviously beautiful...
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 12:32:27 AM
Life is beautiful when you look at it as beautiful. What I hate about people is them not realizing we are all given the same resources and it depends on us on how creative we can be in making life out of it. We always want to depend on other's success which leads to insecurity. This is the start of thinking that life is not beautifully given while infact, it is.
Activity: 78
January 14, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
I don't believe in God, but also believe that life is beautiful. Each of us is architect of his own happiness. No God can change your life. When you understand this you will be easier to live.
I think life is not beautiful. Since I live now, I have not got what I want, my dreams have not been fulfilled, and now there are so many hard lives because the war is still there, there is not a peaceful life.
Activity: 9
January 13, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
Life is beautiful.....
Full of shit and basic staffs...
But that was before when I meet God and my life became full of blessings....
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Life is a beautiful............
Life is full of problems...
Life is full of challenges....
Life sometime become worst....
It's full of struggle, shit, lies,
....... And if you face them all with the guidance of our creator it will just fine.... And beautiful.....
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 03:20:51 PM
Being alive is some sort of magical already.
Activity: 30
January 13, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
Life is beautiful or ugly depending entirely on one's perspective. Even a CEO of a company secretly suffers depression or is merely sad, but a blind man might find life beautiful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
January 13, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Life is really beautiful when you serve GOD from your heart and with serving GOD to that extent HE will surely make u feel happy in your life. This is simply because HE makes things beautiful in his own time.
Activity: 23
January 13, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
For me it’s yes! Life is beautiful... life gives us problem that will test us but after you solve the problem you will be a better person. Problem is always there. Problem is blessing and life is beautiful. We only live once, do what makes you happy. Always look for the bright side of life. Life is a gift.
Activity: 48
January 13, 2018, 01:15:27 AM
Yes it is. Life happens for a reason. There is a reason you walked on the street and stepped in a puddle. There is a reason why you had to go to the bathroom at X time. There is a reason why you lost $1,000. You may not understand the reason, but it all adds up to = sense. However, if you sit on your butt all day long, then not everything can happen for a reason, if there is nothing. You need to keep doing "something" for every"thing" to happen for a reason. Trust.

yes, life is beautiful and it is a wonderful gift if we still have life in the body, its beauty is natural, simple and most important to be grateful for the life that is still trusted to us and for what has been given and what we have today, life is beautiful not because of the luxuries we have gained but beautiful because of the peace we feel.
Activity: 24
Merit: 8
January 13, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Are you living life right is the question!
Activity: 13
January 13, 2018, 12:09:33 AM
Yes. Life is really beautiful because God gave us life so loved and cared it.
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 08:58:06 PM
For me the life is beautiful than the others things because life is the important to us because you can do whatever you want without life you can't do anything like posting in bitcoin xD. The life is more beautiful if you know how to use it.
Activity: 7
January 12, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
Life is a vicious circle into depression
Activity: 46
January 12, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
Yea, life is beautiful. But i think life can only be beautiful when you have people with beautiful heart in your life.
Activity: 87
January 12, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
Life is really beautiful. because when you born to the earth this is a big opportunity that you can live your life happy and beautiful. Believe in God for your soul.
Pages:
Jump to: