Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 27. (Read 10147 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
i ever get position like you . thinking more specific about life why , when , why i should .
just keep positive man , life goes on .
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
Hmm, life is beautiful because life is choice Smiley
Our life, must have a clear purpose.
Beautiful life is when you have money in hand, my country is a developing country, now money is very difficult to earn so my life is depressed. People around me have a beautiful life except I
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Yes life is beautiful if we are always grateful for what we have, life is beautiful if we have a definite purpose. The sadness and the joy we feel make life even more beautiful.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 12, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Well, this is really a very tough question. And this question depends on lots of things. Such as if a person born into a happy and rich family he or she will see the life as very beautiful. On the other hand, if a person born in a very struggling family he or she will not see his or her life as a beautiful one. So life depends on the situation. 
Activity: 51
January 12, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
I don't know really, life is very complex  Undecided

life is very complicated at all, and it depends on us how to run this life. tekuni hobby that we like or go on vacation. we must learn to love ourselves because it plays the most important role to control stress. Life will certainly be more beautiful for us in every way.
Activity: 52
January 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
Life will be beautiful if we can appreciate it and live it with the wisdom of one of them with tolerance with others

really gan, and we eliminate also in our negative thoughts, we will always be faced with a bad thing in life. It will make our lives more complicated. Think positive so you feel positive. When we are positive, it will invite positive actions and reactions as well. There will be satisfaction and fulfillment in our lives, which will make our feelings extraordinary.
Activity: 76
January 12, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
we must easily forgive someone. If we still hold on to the grudges of the past, then you will not be able to live a life of complete beauty. just forgive everyone for the actions that hurt us. Life will always move, and look forward. With forgiveness, the burden on the heart will be lost. life will feel good.
Activity: 18
January 12, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
is very good and very passionary and very complexly
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
Some moments - sure
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 12, 2018, 06:14:34 AM
Not really beautifull because I was get accident and sick a few years. Though i pray everyday but i feel my life very sad.
Activity: 16
January 12, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
Yes, of course. Life is beautiful, as long as we want to live it without burden, does not mean we surrender to destiny and do not do anything, but we need to try and pray to the Creator. if we feel the failure to think that life is beautiful in our hands. So we need to make ourselves confident that the wonderful life we must get. That way, we can become a better person again.
Activity: 14
January 12, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
yeah really life is beautiful, if you want your best life.
Activity: 210
January 12, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
what do you do in your life?do you know yourself?if you answer that questions, you should be happy Wink
Activity: 9
January 12, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
Yes it is true, if we do not take obstacles, the path to a beautiful life will not exist. Since God already has his own plan, people who have no challenge in life will not be beautiful, because of its beauty with the struggle Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
January 12, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
Life is beautiful so that we need to care our self, And we know we have important things we make just like helping other people or help our mother earth will be clean and green.
Activity: 19
January 12, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
not necessarily, it depends on us who live it
Activity: 38
January 12, 2018, 01:43:52 AM
Life itself is already beautiful.
Lower your expectation, you will live life happier.
Activity: 20
January 12, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

life is indeed very beautiful if we can be grateful for what we already have, the happiness that we get now depends on our capacity, lest we compare with what there is with others because everyone is created in different circumstances, appreciate it and use it well what we have is beauty.
Activity: 225
January 12, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
I still believe that life is really beautiful and that it's worth living. you just have to find things to live for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 12, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
We are mature enough not to argue about religion, we'd better go and have a whiskey, toast for the investments and the gains of each day, in my humble opinion, I say that life is a beautiful woman to take care of and love;D
Pages:
Jump to: