Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 24. (Read 10179 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
life is beautiful if we know how to enjoy life, if life you use only to make money then it can be ascertained your life is not beautiful, just be grateful what is there because then we can feel enough
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 23, 2018, 03:04:05 PM
yes, most people link life with luxuries and money they have, but they need to dig deep into the blessings they have received in life, health, food, loving family and friends, more over the nature and greenary makes life really really beautiful.
Activity: 16
January 23, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
Reminding yourself that life is beautiful helps to improve the quality of your life and those you come into contact every day. It also helps you to take a stand and go into battle for the things you believe in and make changes in our world. Be brave, be connected, but also be present. Life really is beautiful.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:40:45 PM
When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything besides having as much pleasure as possible in life. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
I don't need a lot of money and other goods to becaome happy. Family and friends are enoguh so life is beautiful for me Grin
Activity: 97
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 23, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Life is indeed very beautiful. Its full of challenges, ups and downs and it is what making it very colorful and beautiful. Just live life to the fullest no matter how hard you life can get.
Activity: 132
January 23, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
Heт, бoгa нeт, любви нeт, бaбы yмными нe бывaют.
Activity: 39
January 23, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
Yes, life is beautiful, but if you do not believe god
Activity: 33
January 23, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
yes of course life is beautiful if we live my day well, enough we leave the bad things only
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
January 21, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
If you really don't think life is beautiful , go outside. Go sit in the park, close your eyes and take it all in.
Activity: 20
January 21, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Life is beautiful when you happy, otherwise you dont care about what is going arround, you only care about you problems. That's for I found out from personal experience.
Activity: 270
January 21, 2018, 02:28:20 PM
Life is beautiful it's true but not for all. I think life is beautiful if you are rich enough & happy life but life is horrible for poor & straggling people. They can't enjoy their life. They always try to improve their conditions but most of the cases they are fails to reached their goals. Let's pray for them....
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
Life is beautiful, life become meaningful for being a good person to your neighbor, family, friends and the people surround us, by enjoying each company and for being happy all the time.
Yes! Life is truly beautiful if you will just explore and know the secret of life.
Activity: 19
January 21, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
Life is beautiful, life become meaningful for being a good person to your neighbor, family, friends and the people surround us, by enjoying each company and for being happy all the time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
This question doesn't have a right answer. Because we have very different life experience to other people, actually it differ people to people. If you have a good opportunities you're really lucky person. You got a good education and interested in art,musical meet other people.
Activity: 67
January 21, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
Life is beutiful..No one came unhappy or happy..if you could understand that life is based on principles,you will blame yourself for everything.your life today is a reflection of yesterday's decision and choices you made..learn to forgive,seek God,treat people well and life will be beautiful for you.
Activity: 37
January 15, 2018, 01:01:03 AM
Life is beautiful if we give thanks for all the blessings God gives
Activity: 42
January 15, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
for me, I am very grateful for what has been given by god in my life this. I feel very happy with everything. although sometimes I feel hurt but I think this is life. not always happy and not forever sad.
Activity: 51
JOIN TOKEN SALE
January 15, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
Yes life is beautiful i am agree with you if you have enough money life is beautiful if you are healthy. 
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 08:58:51 PM
just look at the sun rising and gaze at the stars at night. Cool Just those things make life beautiful. I know we experience bad and worse things in life but you can still look at the bright side. Count the blessings in your life so you won't see and feel your life very bad
Pages:
Jump to: