Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 34. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 08:45:22 PM
Life is life. It's so different and it beyond of our imaginations. You just see the life as you and only you want it to be.
CWX
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 05:19:24 PM
life is what u make it
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 04:39:35 PM
Life is beautiful, even when it hurts. Even when you lose everything you worked for. Or you have no idea who you are anymore.
It is beautiful simply because it is a continuous exploration and discovery. And it is also beautiful without believing in a god, I guarantee that.
Activity: 5
October 23, 2017, 04:38:28 PM
life is beautiful if lead with patience and sincerity and accept what it is,
Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2017, 03:59:57 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

Absolutely agree with you. The beauty of the world around us compensates all the negative that happens to us in life.
Yes, life can sometimes be unbearable, sometimes presents surprises to us, but it is precisely such different strings that make it inexpressible and beautiful.
 For some, beauty consists precisely of such tests of stamina and endurance.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 11:28:29 AM
Life is beautiful only when we will get all our needs. STill, i did not get my needs so i am trying to make my life is beautiful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
October 23, 2017, 11:19:33 AM
It is if you want it to be beautiful. It is a matter of perspective. If you choose to look at the bad side you will see the bad side, On the other hand if you choose to find the beautiful aspects of life then you will find it also. I think what you are finding will eventually be discovered by you. Life is beautiful.
Activity: 73
October 23, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
For me life is a beautiful because even the circumstances in life is very hard but for me life is beautiful as always why? because  life will teach you to fight for the things you really wanted to be in the future it also gives a persons challenges that they will have to catch it. Life is all about ourselves to make this beautiful life will gives us hope and a beyter future.
Activity: 151
October 08, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
Sometimes it is really beautiful when I achieve my goals or accomplish a task. It is really bad when I fail or have heartbreaks.
Activity: 276
October 08, 2017, 06:48:29 PM
Yes, life is beautiful, but more beautiful when you are surrounded with the beautiful people that always think positively as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 08, 2017, 05:44:45 PM
Life is beautiful specially when you are happy and full of contentment in life.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 08, 2017, 05:34:29 PM
when we are happy or struggle, life still bring its own beautifull.. just try to enjoy whatever situation u have..
when im happy, i enjoyed id,
when im in a big struggle, try to enjoy it too.. Smiley

so, life is enjoyeable imho
Activity: 14
October 08, 2017, 05:29:40 PM
If you Believe in God , work Hard , make other happy and not wait other to help you will be Beautiful
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 08, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
Yes it is, just maybe not on this planet.
Activity: 380
October 08, 2017, 12:42:55 PM
I would say YES.  Life was created from the creators purpose of happiness. Beautiful things are happy things.  Life is ment to be beautiful that how should it goes.  Just be grateful and appreciate life, then it will turn as beautiful it should be.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 08, 2017, 10:44:19 AM
Life is beautiful, just like sea . So vast and full of mystery. Sometimes you encounter storm from within but imagine how many species that you can encounter to form another life. For me life is so beautiful from any aspect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
October 08, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
Less than half of life is beautiful, on that i agree.
The other half is spent more on struggles, frustrations and pain..
 i guess that is what makes life beautiful.
Activity: 448
October 08, 2017, 06:54:31 AM
For me, yes, life is beautiful because it has a lot of mysteries that you can't explain but living this life can be considered as a blessing coz I believe, that I live in this world for a purpose.It may be unclear to me right now but as I grow old and try to explore many things and learn a lot of things, I'm being able to realize the beauty of life. Life is about growing,being with the people you love and chasing for your dreams to come true. Life offers us lots of opportunities to give us the fulfillment we want.Life is a blessing from God that we should always be grateful of.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
October 07, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
Life is really beautiful if you believe Allah SWT
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 10:54:38 AM
Life will depend on someone who lives it. It depends on the person if he will live his or her life like a man wastong his life or someone who will live his life beautifully and be the happiest man alive.
Pages:
Jump to: