Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 33. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
October 30, 2017, 11:49:54 AM
God gave us life to find its purpose. God created us beautiful. Life is beautiful even in times of trouble. I know it is hard to believe but that's how life. We should learn to accept the ups and downs.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 11:37:02 AM
Life is beautiful, depending on how we live our lives. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 10:20:36 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

I think it's nice you find comfort in your religion. If you love your religion and it brings you positive change, then why not? It doesn't matter anymore if there's really a God or not. Especially if that's the thing that makes life beautiful for you.
Im not a religious person but I still find life beautiful. It is ugly for me most of the time but whenever it is, It's my obligation to make it beautiful. If i keep it ugly then what's the point of continuing. As long as i keep climbing from the ugliness and i feel like im making progress then i know im living a beautiful life. 

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
true life is beautiful if brought slowly and always positive thinking

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 06:47:33 AM
Life is beautiful more challenges in everyday..
There are sometimes problem and sometimes happy..
Life is meaningless..life composed love..
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 06:39:48 AM
Life is a beautiful gift comes from Above.  At the time you were born you were the happiness of your parents.  We have a good purpose here on earth, God made us beautiful and all the things and natures He created.  Our life is an instrument to each other, there would so many reasons to be thankful and to appreciate life.  There is always hope when life gets wrong, you will get through it, we are powerful to surpass all challenges in life.  We should remember GOD is bigger than our problems.  HE is our helper in so many ways.  Think positive always even when the time you solve your problems.. There is still rainbow after the rain and we should not lose hope.  LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE...
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
October 30, 2017, 05:22:50 AM
Life is beautiful if you know how to value it and making yourself happy from what you do in your life also spending more time with your family and love ones can make you feel more happier.
Activity: 33
October 30, 2017, 05:13:48 AM
yes if you use your life in good ways,  no if your life is full of struggles and problems. it depends on the people on how they handle life.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2017, 04:36:47 AM
life is very beautiful when enjoyed, only people who does not enjoy their life who say life is not beautiful
Activity: 68
October 30, 2017, 02:06:03 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
Life is beautiful, but not everyone finds it the most beautiful, needs support or willpower for this, the person sometimes can not cope with problems or troubles. And the main thing is to smile at all problems.
Activity: 1
October 30, 2017, 01:51:59 AM
Yes because life is a gift of god ..
Activity: 49
October 30, 2017, 01:48:13 AM
Life is beautiful but you have to identify it's beauty in the challenges with struggle. Struggle is not only about to earn money only. In life I struggle for my health to be healthy. I struggle to keep good relationship with my family and friends. I struggle to please my creator for which I worship. Many more things are around and I keep on struggling for all like all the other people. With this continuous cycle my life is busy and beautiful.
Activity: 8
October 30, 2017, 01:39:01 AM
living beautiful or not depends on how we live life, if we think life is difficult then life will be difficult so vice versa if we think easy life then everything will be easy
Activity: 24
October 29, 2017, 09:59:11 PM
yes. because we can enjoy life and the most perfect being in this world. it is a gift from God Almighty.
Activity: 34
October 29, 2017, 03:50:48 PM
Yes, and you must also thank God for giving you life and your mother!
copper member
Activity: 19
October 29, 2017, 03:39:49 PM
Life is really based on luck. You can be lucky and have a good life and it will be beautiful for you personally, however you can also get unlucky with a bad hand and you will most likely end up hating life instead.
dns
Activity: 70
October 29, 2017, 02:54:32 PM
Life can be beautiful but also bad, sometimes the choihe in your hand.
If you live your life good you can enjoy as carma. What you give that you will get back.
Activity: 20
October 24, 2017, 03:44:19 AM
it can be beautiful if u make the right chooses
Activity: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

Life is good because God is with me, even with the trials or nasty things that happen to me for life because I know that God has given it life is wonderful.
Activity: 100
October 23, 2017, 09:51:14 PM
for me yes life is beautifull but it isn't always easy.We must learn to take the good with the bad,always remember,tomorrow is a brand new day.
Pages:
Jump to: