Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 35. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 09:55:04 AM
Definitely yes! Life is a gift from God. The fact that it is a gift, it is truly wonderful. He created humans to praise Him and enjoy our lives. Of course there may be trials, because we live in a world that is full of wickedness and because we aren't perfect. But in-spite of that we have so many reasons to be happy and we must be grateful for that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 09:53:20 AM
Saying that life is beautiful creates a pressure for people to see that. Why do you create a pressure on people? You might convince yourself it is not a pressure. Yes it is. A soft pressure of "possitive affirmation".

I'm more inclined to see the world as beautiful, but full of filth and corruption. The only pure beauty will be after the ressurection that I believe in.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 09:46:34 AM
Ofcourse life is beautiful depends on you on how to make ur life beautiful...
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
October 07, 2017, 06:20:29 AM
Life is really beautiful. More than the problems and disasters that happen everyday, life is great. It is just up to you on how you will look at life.
Activity: 93
September 27, 2017, 07:54:14 AM
Life is beautiful, friends...Life is, indeed, a cool thing,If you believe in yourself,If to follow my dreams...
If the heart is beating and love is filled with sounds, If the cat purrs, and there is no disquiet in my soul...If the snow outside the window,
And in the house - warm and cozy....,
If the birds are singing, and friends for no reason calling...,
If from year to year remains the same young soul If full of warmth and hope shining eyes.
Activity: 30
September 27, 2017, 12:01:10 AM
Depending on how we are living .. because life is the choice ..
Activity: 6
September 26, 2017, 12:59:15 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

Some people chose to see the ugliness in this world, but I chose to see the beauty.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 12:39:23 PM
Life is good. Shala la la la.
Activity: 27
September 26, 2017, 12:21:54 PM
ı dont belive god and also ı think ıf you have alat of money life is so beatifulbut ı you are poor life is not beatiful
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
September 26, 2017, 12:15:50 PM
This is life is just borrowed from God. This is a one time pass on this Earth. No matter how many struggles, ups and downs, Life will always be beautiful. Thank God for giving us life everyday. We wake up everyday.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 26, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
If life isn't beautiful, what kind of reaction or feeling do you express everytime you receive your tokens in every ICO you joined in? You feel thankful because you enjoy the luxury life.
I think life is beautiful and even if we accept this life gracefully not because of the pile of treasure it's just how we accept this life.
Activity: 156
September 26, 2017, 11:40:00 AM
Let me quote this guys, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." If you see how beautiful life is though how chaotic this world, then you're good to go. And if you choose to see the ugliness in life, then, open your eyes again.
Activity: 52
September 26, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
yes life must be beautiful if we use our life as well as good and we do not wasted .. Wink
Activity: 10
September 26, 2017, 10:08:48 AM
Maybe. But everyone's thinking is not the same about this life. Some think life is beautiful and some think life is not beautiful Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 09:52:12 AM
Of course! Life is a gift from God. To make life beautiful depends on how we live it. Its how we see life even in simplest things. Happy or sad,  good or bad, life is beautiful. We must be thankful.and grateful of the life we have and make the most of it. Learn, explore and live life to the fullest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
September 26, 2017, 09:51:12 AM
Life is beautiful when u know how to live. If you arent happy with your life than you should change something!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 09:45:33 AM
Life is a beatuful thing, but I dont believe in god in these times. A lot of shit going on in the world!
Activity: 93
September 26, 2017, 09:43:43 AM
f we are in the present moment, don't bind events to already lived experience and what is happening to us, not suppressed and not driven us somewhere deep in the subconscious.
It's safe to say that with regular and intensive work on yourself life will becoming happier and more beautiful !
Activity: 16
September 20, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
I think so but not all .. some people have nothing to eat and there is nowhere to sleep .. and some really are all fine
Activity: 126
September 20, 2017, 10:31:04 AM
Life is beautiful only if you know how to live it
Pages:
Jump to: