Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market? - page 2. (Read 740 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Goverment may think they are regulating the crypto market but i think its not possible.
They cannot regulate privacy coins. This is why they are made and thats why goverments don't like crypto coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
No, I don't think so, really. More to say - crypto sometimes is just impossible to regulate and even the most strict laws do not have an extraordinary impact on crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.

For the scammers and pump and dump coins is a bd news as now they cannot scam the users by giving false details and run away. If the project is good then it wont affect this news. Regulating will protect the users investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Crypto is still a new thing, so I think the journey is still long. crypto will end up is just speculation from people who start with the desperate state of the market the coins like this.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I am in favor of cryptocurrency regulation where investors are protected from certain frauds and misleading investment opportunities using cryptocurrencies. As most of the newbies and average joes misunderstood most of it, they are in FUD mode to sell and withdraw their cryptocurrencies. As for regulation, it does not kill the market because the banks and government have no way to stop decentralized transactions. They just want to control it and impose taxes on whatever profit we have in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
The regulation should be needed to protect the investors from those scammers. It may add to this slowing down the price but sooner investors will probably accept those regulations and the market will returns to a bullish trend.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.

I think government want to regulate cryptocurrency transaction because government want to collect taxes from crypto transaction. I am believe that regulation is on exchanger, because we make transaction mostly on exchanger
whatever will be utilized by the government, I think the regulation will have a positive effect on bitcoin, imagine many parties will receive bitcoin and then there will be mass adoption that happens because many people already believe in bitcoin, of course the price will rise very high and we as investors would be get a big profit right ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Stop asking whether it is end of crypto or not. I hope really much that the presence of people who look for easy gains in crypto community comes to an end. Under all the limitations and regulations there comes the time for new approaches and business schemes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don't think so. It can bring more investors to the industry and confidence to the current once.
copper member
Activity: 1568
I never think that the regulation will kill the market now, government is trying to regulate crypto but government is in a panic to take of crypto currency but no one can stop using us from decentralized crypto currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

I think government want to regulate cryptocurrency transaction because government want to collect taxes from crypto transaction. I am believe that regulation is on exchanger, because we make transaction mostly on exchanger
copper member
Activity: 294
not because all need to be arranged so that no mistakes happen. therefore there must be rules in each cryptocurrency to be neat and the price can be stable
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think people get afraid of the regulations because they think the reguations are some kind of banning. So in the short term, it affects adly but in the long term, if the regulations go well and stabilize the system, they are good for the market.
Activity: 286
For me, I think this regulation of a thing will only make things better.It will even reduce us the harm of running into crappy and shit icos cos there tons of many out there phishing people's money out from them.

I agree with you, implementing a regulations will have a secure and control crypto market,  coins will have a its own identifying and reasonable price that potential investors are willing to invest because of its transparency and thoroughly pass under rhe economic regulations of the government.  Hopefully scammers will be eradicated
Activity: 150
For me, I think this regulation of a thing will only make things better.It will even reduce us the harm of running into crappy and shit icos cos there tons of many out there phishing people's money out from them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I don't think so, on the contrary. Regulations will set a clear framework that will allow some important players enter into the market. Moreover, in the long run these regulations will facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by businesses and enterprises.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The main advantage of blockchain technology is its deregulation and transparency. Moreover, people are afraid that ICOs will be prohibited by the authorities, so they tend to stay away from investing. So I guess the current situation is not really good and one of the reasons of red market.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Regulation of the market means recognition of the crypto currency. To some extent, a crypto currency shock can be struck, but rather it will give it even more opportunities.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Regulation will make the market less volatile, which will really reduce the possible profit. But at the same time, the market will make the market more predictable and more secure, which in turn will attract large investors and institutional investors, whose investment in crypto is currently banned by the laws.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
We cannot ignore the effect of governments on the cryptocurrencies price fall. But I think in the long term price will rise.
Now there are many investors hesitant to invest in bitcoin. Because they don't know how  the rules will be. But after the rules are specified, there will be many new investors.
Apparently, today we see a very deep despondency of the market, But this will not affect the future prospects of the crypto currency. The main thing is to get out of the hole that Bitcoin offers on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: