Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market? - page 4. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
For me, it is a good thing for us to regulate cryptocurrencies because it is one way for us to be safe from frauds and scams. Many newbie and inexperienced investors feel that cryptocurrency regulation would mean a ban for us to use and invest, however, it is a total misunderstanding. To protect us from fraud and scams, cryptocurrency regulation is necessary and I am in favor of that. In the long run, it is going to be worth it.

I agree that the regulation of crypto-currencies has positive consequences, such as protection against fraud. However, regulation is contrary to the essence of digital money - decentralization, the absence of a single control center, distribution among users. Small regulation helps and protects users, but it can cross borders and become total control.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
The Crypto market is still in a correction trend, many investors have lost 50-70% of their investment, and many have decided to sell everything to minimize losses. But many investors see this as an opportunity to make them richer in the future. Is it a great opportunity or a sign of collapse?
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
ICO market is dying because there is not any good projects, we only see copy ideas, scam ICO's, criminal teams etc. It's not because governments tryna regulate it. Actually they can't. Only US government block their citizens, the world is bigger than just one country. Regulation is not that important. Internet has no borders.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Bitcoin means freedom, and any attempt at interference from the outside must be rejected. To regulate the blockchain, the software that manages it it's more than enough. If someone has improvements to propose, let him do it on the software.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I believe that crypto actually NEEDS regulating at the moment.

Regulation is the next step for crypto world to be wiedly accepted.

Well let's see how it goes, but without rules accepted by nations around the world, cryptos will stay at their niche spot.
Activity: 350
Regulation will give a new impetus to the growth of cryptocurrencies. Many large investors are waiting for this. Therefore, I believe that regulation is good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I agree with you in some points. First, market prices affected from many reasons.Regulating also has a bad effect on market of course.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is born to overcome the rules imposed by governments and banks.
Allowing these criminal institutions to interfere means having understood nothing of Satoshi's message.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
No one can manage the crypto market even if one united country regulates it and neither is murder, so far of some cause that allows the market value has not risen you have to wait and this will not last until the end of the year
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
The market will drastically change once regulations came into place and may become similar to venture capital in the traditional sense, which I don´t particularly like frankly.
Activity: 112
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
Crypto currency will never die friend Smiley because the technology is a progress, we do not want to go back again like antiquity.

Won't die, but is likely to transform.

Anyway, I think there's no going back to the unregulated crypto market. Those TGEs that managed to do it at the very beginning when the governments were still lenient have lucked out
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
For me, it is a good thing for us to regulate cryptocurrencies because it is one way for us to be safe from frauds and scams. Many newbie and inexperienced investors feel that cryptocurrency regulation would mean a ban for us to use and invest, however, it is a total misunderstanding. To protect us from fraud and scams, cryptocurrency regulation is necessary and I am in favor of that. In the long run, it is going to be worth it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
don't worry. they cannot stop inevitable. blockchain and cryptocurrency is our future. and this technology is made for people so that they can take freedom in their hands.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Crypto are already regulated by the software that manages them. Adding rules only creates confusion and can definitely lead to their destruction.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31

I have to agree with this. I think it is mostly because some countries are trying to regulate cryptocurrency. This has a big impact on the market because if some countries would restrict investments or put some restrictions in handling cryptocurrency, that will limit the number of people investing into the cryptoworld. Nowadays, its fairly different from how it was because of these attempts to regulate.

Thats right when country try to regulate cryptocurrency, this thing will happen in the market.
But when we think good side of regulation, we will be not in scam area where recently so many ico are scam because of lack of regulation which make the founder can be easy as scammer.
Activity: 187
To declare regulation doesn't mean to regulate. We all know how they fight against torrents for example. If you couldn't do anything with crypto, you can try to make an illusion of regulation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I think a country's regulation of crypto has a positive effect, although its spreading becomes limited. but it will not make the crypto world die.

the state just wants to adopt and control the crypto world, so crypto can have a good influence on the public. they hope by making crypto regulation, there is no money laundering with the blockchain system, and also no crime by using crypto. and crypto only for transactions. so, I do not think regulation will kill the crypto world, but it will only hinder its spread.
Agree with that, it is not a way of killing crypto but it result into having a centralized market. We have also started to have KYC requirement for investors and bounty hunters and if will be strictly imposed, possible to loss our anonymity.
Activity: 1210
I think a country's regulation of crypto has a positive effect, although its spreading becomes limited. but it will not make the crypto world die.

the state just wants to adopt and control the crypto world, so crypto can have a good influence on the public. they hope by making crypto regulation, there is no money laundering with the blockchain system, and also no crime by using crypto. and crypto only for transactions. so, I do not think regulation will kill the crypto world, but it will only hinder its spread.
Activity: 378
Maybe so but i seriously beleive we should be ready for regulation. The nations of the world wouldnt want there to be part of the enonomy they cannot control. So, the cryptocurrency world should be ready for such. Only that they cannot control all that happens in the market. They can't hold a grip on it all.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
yes that's cryptocurrency without regulation
any government that rejects the presence of cryptocurrency, they always look for loopholes to drop cryptocurrency and blockchain
so investors also want to feel secure by selling their assets when bad news comes
Pages:
Jump to: