Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market? - page 8. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
Regulation and KYC will give to all real projects x10 in the capitalization. But there is one big problem - it will be a departure from freedom and decentralization. Economically, I will be happy x10, but ideologically I will be totally upset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
Nope, but yeah all those goverment try to regulating crypto is kinda annoying. Sometimes it make another person froms everal country can buy or sell cryptocurrency thats made less peps join into crypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
I think it is important that how the goverment regulate the crypto. I mean Vladimir Putin for instance, 3 months ago he said that we will regulate the crypto currencies but on the other hand he said he is not against crypto, he will support crypto. He show this positive interest with to call ethereum's founder to his office.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
January 23, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
Say, Mining pool servers have been blocked in your country. What will happen then?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
January 23, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
Regulation will protect people and give people more confidence. This will lead to mass adoption if anything, so do not be afraid of regulation.

This I believe but the people are going to panic when they hear regulation and the media says "ban".  It always look like they manipulate the media to report something else.

I can't stand to hold tokens when the value keeps depreciating, the longer you hold the lesser its value.
Activity: 59
January 23, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
Market will always adapt to the challenges it is presented with, regulations are needed, however the governments are putting their focus in the wrong place, you can regulate cryptocurrencies by letting them expand and by creating boundaries that protect the users rather than limiting their options to use/mine coins.

The first country in correctly adopt cryptos will experience a large growth in small to medium business sector as capitals that can be regulated via blockchain auditing would be flowing from all around the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
Crypto currency will never die friend Smiley because the technology is a progress, we do not want to go back again like antiquity.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
Regulation will protect people and give people more confidence. This will lead to mass adoption if anything, so do not be afraid of regulation.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Its true that altcoin market seems to be dull nowadays and even bitcoin price has fallen now to $10,340.I think that the entry of companies like CME,CBOE with bitcoin futures has made earlier bitcoin's price to reach ATH of $20,000 within a month duration and now price totally falling and creating an image that bitcoin and altcoin markets have no future at all here after.Market situations would have been far better if bitcoin futures had not get launched.But if the arrival of shitcoins gets stopped,it would be a good thing happening despite such a worse condition.
Activity: 294
January 23, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
Not killing at all but made a big impact with todays crypto market fall.  The tight rules and regulations affected too much with what is happening right now.  Government want to make a control over crypto or should I say make also a profit with crypto by collecting tax from it.  Government and the world bank I think is in fear now with this trend of crypto currency. Also I think banks are behind in Ripple to go inside in crypto world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 23, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
Nowadays market is very dull and price keeps falling and struggling to recover from the falls.This is happening due to many restrictions for crypto currency users in many countries.I won't say it is killing the crypto market it looks like governments are trying to take control of a decentralized platform.But no one can stop using us from decentralized crypto currency but the price will be very less if they are continue this strategy,
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
January 23, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: