Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulating Crypto killing the market? - page 5. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Now the market is really depressed. But I think that soon everything will be fine, as news about cryptocurrencies are increasingly positive. I understand that the news is not as affecting the growth or decline of the market as before, but nevertheless I think that soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 406
I think Crypto will never end, Crypto survives and grows sustainably. Crypto today will be controlled on price, the altcoin price will not be able to suddenly surge as the previous period. Many countries are controlling them better, if Crypto stabilizes, it may soon become the common currency of nations.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
if market will be a dead that be a huge crying for all

so many technologys cant die so fast- it s a new age of NEW economic models and interrelationships
Activity: 182
Nope it just slows down our progress,but it doesnt mean that it can kill of cryptocurrencies do you think that these big players will allow the cryptocurrencies to fall easily? billions of dollars are at risk so it wont be going down easily! mark my words cryptocurrencies will survive no matter what happens to our market this is the future of the fiat.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
The regulation should be needed to protect the investors from those scammers. It may add to this slowing down the price but sooner investors will probably accept those regulations and the market will returns to a bullish trend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Nope,it is just slowing the market expansion or the adoption of most of the people in each countries,but it doesnt mean that our market will collapse easily because of these shit restrictions,im sure countries will soon be realizing the big mistakes that they are doing ,cryptocurrencies will grow and no one can stop this even those banks.
I am also very confident that regardless of the present circumstances I continue to believe that cryptocurrency will continue to grow and spread widely in all countries because I think it is completely unstoppable and we must also be open to technology
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
We cannot ignore the effect of governments on the cryptocurrencies price fall. But I think in the long term price will rise.
Now there are many investors hesitant to invest in bitcoin. Because they don't know how  the rules will be. But after the rules are specified, there will be many new investors.
Activity: 210
Nope,it is just slowing the market expansion or the adoption of most of the people in each countries,but it doesnt mean that our market will collapse easily because of these shit restrictions,im sure countries will soon be realizing the big mistakes that they are doing ,cryptocurrencies will grow and no one can stop this even those banks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I believe the bias of the current crypto universe towards regulations is actually what is causing the bearish market.
Think about it, realistically there is no way the SEC will allow this kind of industry to go on unchecked. It cannot happen.
What I believe is the SEC needs to move fast with whatever rules and regulations that will be introduced to safely guard the crypto-sphere and make it safer for everyone involved.
Thinking of it, they don't really hate cryptos.
Activity: 364
I do not think that regulation can completely kill the world of crypto, but of course, regulation will have a big impact.
We need to take this fact with our work.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think regulation means the end of cryptographic money markets, but rather, regulation means the beginning of a new bull market.
I think regulation is a good thing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion it is just shaking weak hands and whales accumulating the most promising tokens. It is better to wait until things settle down and re-enter market again. Regulations in long term is good for crypto.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I don't think regulating crypto is killing the market. In all effect it should be helping the market.

If ICO's are regulated I think more people will have a positive feeling towards crypto and the money will start
flowing into the markets.

By regulating ICO's there will be less scams, less projects and essentially this will narrow the market down
and funds could be spread over the fewer projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
We re seeing a lot of things about cryptocurrencies in our daily news. Many countries are trying to regulate it by imposing restrictions. Does that mean the good old days have gone? Huge pump after the arrival of a new coin? HODL to gain 1000% or so? All these things have gone? The market is very dull, we couldnt even see a solid jump these days. So, is this the start of the end of crypto? Post your ideas.
It depends from the regulation, I think in general regulation is a good thing, because it is not a prohibition Smiley It shows that government recognize the crypto and after the regulation people will be able to use it with some restrictions but legally.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

yes you are right to restrict attempts to increase there are no obvious splashes in the meantime but that does not mean that the market is over
we are now in a period of calmness. the uncertainties will pass and the market will be much better than its predecessor
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
It is not killing the market, these are just teething pains towards a growing maturity, where we are seeing the incomprehensible and overt changes in every nuance, be it reguatory authorities, experimentive ideas or tech, implementation, implications, security or working practicalities.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
Crypto market is decentralize and unregulated that's why it is prone to scam and theft. ICOs as an example are proliferating like mushrooms that's why government and large financial institution are enforcing to regulate such activities related to cryptocurrencies to protect also the citizens and small time investors about their hard earned money. Ther is nothing wrong with the cryptocurrency it gives us a financial freedom but some scammers and con artist are abusing the crytpocurrency to gain for their personal interest.
true, crypto market can not be set. then most governments can not formalize its existence because cryptocurrency is vulnerable to crime. This modern technology has been widely recognized in most countries, because it has decentralized properties, so the government insists that for every government cryptocurrency user will not be fully responsible for the risks it will face.
Activity: 42
It's actually the opposite. Look at how many people don't invest in crypto due to the fact that it is unregulated space. I would say that these new regulations may bring high profile investors from big markets in the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform

Regulating doesn't necessarily means it will restrict users. Regulating crypto will ease people's doubt about it. Once it's regulated a system in the government will monitor cryptocurrencies and they would ensure users of its security. It's a win win situation both for developers and users because of the possible increase of market sales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Crypto market is decentralize and unregulated that's why it is prone to scam and theft. ICOs as an example are proliferating like mushrooms that's why government and large financial institution are enforcing to regulate such activities related to cryptocurrencies to protect also the citizens and small time investors about their hard earned money. Ther is nothing wrong with the cryptocurrency it gives us a financial freedom but some scammers and con artist are abusing the crytpocurrency to gain for their personal interest.
Pages:
Jump to: