Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 11. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
People need to believe and to follow in something. Otherwise it will be an unmanageable herd. There is another question that's in many respects it grows into exaggeration and fanaticism.
No religion is needed today, unity of faith is needed, no matter what the religion of people is to believe in the same thing.
I think you're wrong mate, religion do gives people power on trusting and hoping. There are many miracles that happened in the religion which convince us that religion is needed for us even how the technology grows. It's not about right or wrong, religion is about good or bad.
copper member
Activity: 364
January 23, 2018, 08:57:42 PM
On my own opinion, religion is necessary for human because it is the foundation on how to live life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
People need to believe and to follow in something. Otherwise it will be an unmanageable herd. There is another question that's in many respects it grows into exaggeration and fanaticism.
No religion is needed today, unity of faith is needed, no matter what the religion of people is to believe in the same thing.
Activity: 162
January 23, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
it all depends on the person of each person.
If I personally need religion, because religion is my life guide.
Especially if you die will be asked by angels, what are your religion .. ??
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 02:34:39 PM
Several people need something or somebody (GOD) they can blame when they are wrong or just to manipulate others. Religion is very interesting and dangerous thing.
Activity: 47
January 23, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Activity: 122
January 23, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
First, from a religious point of view the answer is yes. Second, even if you are not religious, you have to see it is necessary. Religion inspires people to fight on and not to give up. Believing actually gives people hope, the courage and strength they need to confront the difficulties they face in life. Third, it also helps in keeping order in a society. The fact that people believe there is a great force watching them and judging them, or they will go to hell for acting badly (even though I don't believe in this last part) keeps a lot of them from immoral acts such as murders, prostitution ,promiscuous life (which can cause the spread of diseases and much more). So, religion is an important key in human survival.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

religion is necessary for human beings. because religion as a lamp for the lights of men in life and religion is a guideline for humans not to go astray.
Religion is not really that neccesary at all in the lives of Human Beings, it doesn't add anything meaningful to the lives of the people, the only thing it causes is division among the people of the world.
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
yes, to share my experience, I been alive for many year believing in my self believing in my own capabilities, my family's beliefs, people's saying, horoscopes, and many more, my life was okay but Im searching for something because I don't feel contented on what I have, my good job, my good salary, my so-so handsome face, then there was a time I feel so lonely my sister is their, my nephew are here, my parents is with me but still, I am just a empty bottle looking for something to fill my container, then I meet a friend and he force me to join him to go to their church, I meet everyone in that day, they pray for me, I joined them the next mass, just sitting their and listening, singing with them, and I feel all the burden in my heart disappear like a bubbles, after that I continue going to church to pray, until today.

A person who live with belief from God, can live happily and joyfully, trials may come, problems may knock in your door, calamities may pass on your place, you will overcome them all, just believe that someone up their is with you, never stop praying in good time or in bad time.

Thank you for reading.
Activity: 13
January 23, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

religion is necessary for human beings. because religion as a lamp for the lights of men in life and religion is a guideline for humans not to go astray.
Activity: 21
January 07, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
I won't say particularly 'religion' is important. People need someone or something to believe in. Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist. Still he is a human.
Not only him, many of the researchers around the world don't believe in the existence of god, leave aside the religion. They believe in the work they are doing. They believe it is their duty to bring something new to the world.
So i would say whatever you do in your life, just BELIEVE in it. Good day. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:27:46 AM
Absolutely necessary, people need traditions, belief in God and wonders, and above all they need answers that religion is able to provide
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:51:17 PM
For me as a Catholic Religion is a big yes,because if you have faith in God no matter what happen it can keep you alive and make you strong to face the obstacles in our life.For me a Religion can make one of us and especially to our family to be united.But the important is just respect an individual religion to make us peaceful life and peaceful living.
Activity: 7
January 06, 2018, 06:16:26 PM
that the hard part of faith is not believing in God; rather, what is difficult is believing God. It is easy to see the truth of his words.
Activity: 82
January 06, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
Of course not. Are people who live their life without a religion dying, not surviving, incapable of getting jobs, etc?

It would be just like that, and technology, society would probably be more advanced.
Activity: 72
January 06, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
What makes people pray believe in the afterlife and fear retribution?
I think it's the fear of death and the pursuit of justice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool

I certainly agree with you. There are religions that will give us false believe about the living God but we must look for a religion that will bring us closer to God. A good religion must help us enhance our faith and personal relationship with God. It must help us know God better. Religion serves as our guide as we look for the answers for our questions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 02:28:01 PM
maybe people need a religion or a principle, the qualities that need to be pursued...people need a good goal behind which to go...and it's good when it is not only material
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 08:30:39 AM
Yes, for me religion is necessary for humans especially those who are hopeless and needs spiritual enlightenment. There is nothing more powerful than a strong faith and a belief that God saves us from our sins. People must seek spiritual advise and need to apply the lessons of the bible. However, not all religion bring positive outcome as there are certain religion that harm people's lives and even cause their death.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 04, 2018, 07:57:54 AM
I think I’ve seen this very same question before. To answer it, I think religion plays a big role in society. The fear of facing eternal punishment as a consequence for doing a heinous crime is a thought people with religion cannot ignore. Hence, people would try to be as righteous as they can be thinking that their souls would be saved after death.
Pages:
Jump to: