Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 9. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
At my opinion many people following religion just want to be slaves and don't care about themselves enough. Religion for them is everything and for those people its necessary.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
I don't think that it is necessary. People can live without religion, for example for me it is not the most important thing in life.
Sometimes religion helps people understand each other and better each other. It has pros and cons. But maybe someday we will find some better ways to do these things. because with there is a religion we believe in the existence of the creator even though penyampaiaan and understanding differ - according to their beliefs.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
The word religion can be understood in different ways. I associate it not only with existing classic religions but also with other principles which sometimes are the base for some people. For example money can be religion too
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
it is necessary, religion is a guideline of life if a person does not have a religion means his life has no purpose and has no guidelines where the direction of his life.
Activity: 226
February 01, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
Yes. Because religion is very important it's teach us more values as a human beings. A lot of people believed god even if we have different kind of religion as long as we believed god. 
Activity: 59
February 01, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
For a lot of people, having faith is a good thing, there is emotional sustenance!

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
Of course,
Religion is the only forum that can bring discipline in life without inducements. Smiley
Activity: 252
February 01, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Religion is necessary to human because it gives us hope
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
It is really bugging me sometimes on what to believe anymore. But I totally believe that we really have a creator watching us from somewhere around this universe. There is always two sides on everything even for religions. Religions help us to hold on it during our darkest days and get through to it and sometimes religions can blinded the person's path of life.
Activity: 44
January 30, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
I don't think that it is necessary. People can live without religion, for example for me it is not the most important thing in life.
Activity: 140
January 30, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
I believe religion is not totally that necessary but as well important. It is the same as asking this question, " Can we live without without a Government?" certainly we can but without some guidance and order as set, their might be chaos. Not everybody behaves the same. Not everybody is peace loving. I believe that religion won't be able to save us for our doings. Good or Bad is a measure of how we'll be judge. But it's better when we stand as a group. We stand by our religions to achieve a common goal. To do what is good and live our lives in this manner the way our Creator wants us to.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
yes... to a large extent religion is necessary

its a way of life and culture of doing things.

this helps us to be well cultured and behaved, guides us

towards life principles and challenges.
Activity: 90
January 30, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
Early humans don't always need to religion, religion played a very good binding in human behavior, however, the rule of law in modern society has replaced the traditional religion, and apparently law more effective than religious constraints. And cut some religious constraints of human behavior and mental also began to become a stumbling block to the progress of human civilization.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 30, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
Maybe yes its necessary.. because thru religion we can learn everything about God. Its just that we have many religion in the world thats why we have different types of practices when it comes to knowing God. But for me, I am always thinking that we only have one God. But I am open whatever your religion is, because I dont want to judge the people because of their religion and why they are like that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 02:36:29 AM
Religion is a belief that everyone has in the Creator of the universe. In living the life of this world, religion has a very important role. Religion is one of life's guidelines for man to live and manage his life to always be in the way of truth. Here are some reasons why religion is so important to life :
1. As one way to get closer to God and surrender to God and only fear to God Almighty
2. As a moral source and guidance of truth for man to always act in truth and avoid the crime to live always peaceful and peaceable, both in the birth and the mind and the world and the hereafter.
3. As spiritual guidance and soothe and reconcile the human soul, both when love and sorrow.
Activity: 85
January 30, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
Yes,humans needs to religion because they need to self control in their lives and keep mind calm & peace.Religion show the path humans to control their mind & life.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
Believing god is there for you is/would save millions of life in this materialistic world.
The hope that god is watching you gives every person a strength to carry on.
If you don't even have that, the world would be plagued by depression.

Religion is an outward form of worship trying to reach God with his own effort.!you need relationship to God a personal relationship  and that is through Jesus Christ...
Activity: 35
January 30, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
I think religion is not necessary for human. Religion is only a system which use to control human activities. It help to keep peace between human. It contains thousands of instruction to lead human life. All religions contain such kind of instructions. I think religion is not necessary but there should be a proper order which the all human following... 
Activity: 34
January 30, 2018, 12:52:17 AM
No. Only relationship with God, it is not about religion its about relationship with God.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
A human without religion is incomplete, Religion teaches a human a complete how to spend his/her life how to be with someone aka all the aspects of life, I believe that without religion a human is nothing.
Also, No matter what religion from your belong all the religions teaches us peace so we should not blame any religion to be violent or promoting violence.
Pages:
Jump to: