Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 15. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 01:42:01 PM
I think so. It is supposed to be the concept of right and wrong. The purpose of religion for us human beings is to act as a standard on which behavior should be and is accepted by people. It is the foundation of our beliefs on whether an act is wrong or an act is right. This is why we all need at, otherwise the world will be chaotic.
Generally speaking, a person has always needed peace and if he believed in something, it was much easier for him to live.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 08:50:10 AM
I think so. It is supposed to be the concept of right and wrong. The purpose of religion for us human beings is to act as a standard on which behavior should be and is accepted by people. It is the foundation of our beliefs on whether an act is wrong or an act is right. This is why we all need at, otherwise the world will be chaotic.
Activity: 504
November 28, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
I think so, but I do hope there's only one religion. The problem nowadays is people don't have unity anymore because we all have different beliefs when it comes to our faith. Just imagine if the world will have only one religion, then the world will be really peaceful. Hopefully, it will happen but, I doubt that it will be soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 07:42:58 AM
Man is both spiritual and physical being.
Physical being need material things in order to survive but spiritual being need spiritual things, spirituality, love etc
So, we really need God to give us purpose of life and absolute values for life, and religion only helps us to connect with God.

very accurately noticed. as if an excerpt from a book Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 28, 2017, 07:36:26 AM
A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool
If you don't have religjon, you are not a good person because religions are exist to humans.
Activity: 186
November 28, 2017, 04:38:09 AM
The question is very interesting. I can only answer that religion, for some of us, is the salvation of the soul, and for others it does not exist at all. I myself know several people who are very religious. This is their right, I believe.
Activity: 225
November 28, 2017, 04:06:52 AM
Religions want to make a profound, spiritual and social transformation in the societies they are revealed to. As a moral institution, religion becomes activated by a power from the inner world of people. By girding man with a feeling of responsibility towards himself, his Creator, society, other animate beings and all creatures, it inspires man to behave in accordance with divine will. For this reason, isolating religion from active life and imprisoning it our conscience and inner world means to act contrary to the essence of religion.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 28, 2017, 04:00:13 AM
i think so because most of people they fight for what they belief and as long for the religion
Activity: 532
November 21, 2017, 03:54:10 AM
I think it's still important. I believe that we have spirits and prayers make our spirits stronger. It's always our last resort to hold on when we are in desperate need of help.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:30:55 PM
Yes, religion is necessary for humans so that they can make religious wars, burn heretics and generally kill in the name of some divinity.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 20, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
Religion is useful for people on a particular level of consciousness.

Yes , it is important because it helps us to know more and get closer to God. However, some of our ancestors didn't have religion because of their infinite relationship with God. What imporetant is that our faith and relationship with God is firm. It is important that we know God personally in our lives.
Activity: 84
November 20, 2017, 04:06:10 PM
Yes, religion is necessary in today's society. I believe that religion is necessary in today's society. There are so many problems in the world, ranging from violence to the breakdown of the family unit. Morals seem to be nonexistent any more. Our world has become more self-centered; it seems like people have no regard for others. Religion helps us have a moral code and gives us hope in what seems like a lost world.
Activity: 630
November 20, 2017, 03:42:58 PM
My opinion is that modern society is ready to accept a world without religions. If earlier people got knowledge through the bible, now this book is destructive for the society because it deceives people.
Activity: 72
November 20, 2017, 10:40:58 AM
Probably what we call GOD or GODs on different Religion, Might be an Advanced Life with Higher Consciousness
Activity: 15
November 20, 2017, 10:34:06 AM
Religion is the most useless human invention ever
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 10:27:16 AM
I think it is not. But, to some people they really need it. Nowadays religion is being used to judge people. And that is spreading rapidly throuhgout the globe. So yeah, religion is not important for me
Religion is a belief in superhuman controlling power. It is necessary for human beings to believe in something and hope  for that. Being unidirectional  is human nature. It is very important for internal peace to be in direct relationship with God. In the state of pessimism, it is only Religion and GOD that gives us hope. We are hollow and empty without religion.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 18, 2017, 06:56:57 AM
Your question is like: " Is necessary for you to have your own home?" . Why don't you live on the street instead of home ?
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 06:55:12 AM
very necessary with our religion to know the creator .. with religion also we become better in life
Activity: 140
November 18, 2017, 06:31:15 AM
It is. Else we'll be killing ourselves without thinking of the blowback.
It's way more than necessary sir
Activity: 217
November 18, 2017, 06:26:35 AM
I really think having a religion is important in our daily life, believe in god in our mind can help us relieve ourself from stress in life.
Pages:
Jump to: