Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 17. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:26:47 AM
yes because for me being a christian i believe that i am created by the amazing God so i am responsible for obeying the bible by a christian religioon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
November 10, 2017, 03:55:26 AM
Relationship to God is what more necessary than religion, you may have religion but if your life is not transform and it's does not contribute for your welfare to achieved the kind of person you want to be that what good that is, but if you have personal relationship with God and you are developing and becoming good person and other see it and response to it then it is much better.
Activity: 10
November 08, 2017, 09:40:08 AM
I think religion is necessary for people. In religion, we learn the concept of right and wrong. Therefore, we can be able to tell if what we are doing is acceptable not just in a society, but for our creator as well. Without religion, people will create their own standards of rightness.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 08:44:42 AM
Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

used to be necessary, it was ruled by people))now it's not so much important, In general, everything depends on the person, he decides whether she needs him or not))We can live without religion, I think so) now is not the time that the boon is needed))
Activity: 27
November 08, 2017, 07:29:11 AM
religion was nessesary in 16 century to operate people.
Nowadays its useless.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 08, 2017, 07:27:09 AM
It still depends on person's faith in life. Everyone has their freedom to choose their religion and their way of life on how they will apply it on their daily lives.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2017, 05:56:41 AM
Religion is the thing which we are beliving. The humans dont need something to belive. They can belive the huminity as religion.
Activity: 155
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 08, 2017, 05:31:55 AM
yeas. religion is necessary for human. without it a man will go to false destination
Activity: 91
November 08, 2017, 04:51:30 AM
Many people cannot live without religion. They are given to her completely, but it's wrong. I don't blame them, but do not support. Everything has to be a balance.
Activity: 238
November 08, 2017, 04:29:40 AM
Each person decide for itself whether he needs or doesnt need a believe at any religion. You can not insist on someone in this question in my opinion.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
November 08, 2017, 04:23:27 AM
Religion is necessary for humans. If a human don't have religion at then they will fall in empty space.
There are too many religions and everbody picks their favorite religion. at least "atheism"
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 02:58:46 AM
A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool

I completely disagree with you. It is pretty obvious that all of the religions which exist on earth are poisoning beautiful human soul and Religions turn people into heatens, rude people. A world without religions would be better for sure. On the other hand, I respect your ideas but I find them incorrect.
Activity: 256
November 08, 2017, 01:34:21 AM
I do believe in God but I don't accept that religion is necessary for human. If religion is necessary then everything we need will be found from it. We are not the maker of truth but the discoverer,spending alot of time to know it through the demand and standard of our inner being. This truth is a universal truth which is not by product of experience but from the One whose existence is eternal bigenning.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:44:12 PM
I think it is, a person living without something to believe with is just lost. Having something to believe in is what makes a persons life colorful, and meaningful, it helps a person to be who he is and brings the best out of a person. So having a religion or a belief is a good thing.
Activity: 226
November 07, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
Yes, religion makes the people more meaningful and they can find out the main cause of life by it. When a man will have no pressure,he can not find out the right path on the otherhand religion does this very comfortably.

Religion is not necessary but only through it we will have good morals. But no religion can save us. It is through our faith in God we can receive salvation. But also, without religion, we will not think that there is God because we will only hear about God inside the church and we cannot hear about God when we will talk about science. So, though religion is not so necessary but it is also through it that we learn to believe the unseen so I think we also have to be part of a congregation.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 07, 2017, 06:41:06 PM
No, Because we can live without it religion is only a guide on how to live but sadly most of its history only caused death and suffering.
Activity: 305
November 07, 2017, 06:29:32 PM
I really need it, it serves as my guide, i need an advise about life. Talking about the goodness of God in the house of the Lord helps a lot to strive. Therefore, religion helps a lot.
Activity: 40
November 07, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
People cling to religion when they cannot explain something that is happening, when they feel alone and hopes to gain the embrace of a divinity, and to pray for their dreams hoping someone is listening.
Activity: 294
Freedom
November 07, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
humans desperately need religion, why I say that. because
the first world is colored by two forces where that power can affect the world, that is philosophy and religion.
the two are essentially religious rules for humans, the term is human limitations. religion is one of the life sciences of the world and the next. that's my opinion
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 03:50:09 PM
it's good, when a person has his principles and understanding that he didn't create this world and he need to respect the place and people around him...this would be enough for a happy life
Pages:
Jump to: