Pages:
Author

Topic: Is renting an inevitable waste of money? - page 3. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
in the view of some people maybe they are better off buying a house on credit and paying for it over 10-20 years.
than that I prefer to build my own house and rent it first.
because the money you spent for those 20 years, you can use it to buy 2 houses at once.
you just need to patience.
Some people are smart to get loan and earn profit on it.
People are getting smarter with the passage of time - - they are building their houses in the buses and vans and they are making wooden cottages to save rental
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Don't be too comfortable renting f om others, always make pursuit to het yiur own no matter how hard you just need to keep striking hard, those that leverage you on their property will never pray that you got that insight to get your own and be free from renting because they are making good money out of what they offer you, everything takes sacrifice and determination, if we think about the advantages, we will definitely make ace on being independent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
Nobody will ever have the chance to own a home that they will not be pleased with it, because it is a valuable asset and in my opinion, an investment that is likely to grow in value in future, and once you own a home, you will have a wonderful chance. Some people may opt to rent a home because they cannot afford to buy one or build Due to the high cost of housing in my nation, I would prefer to own a home over continuing to pay rent. I believe that getting a home would be preferable to continuing to pay that rent because if I may continuing paying rents, I may later discovered that those rents payments would have get a house.

Rental housing will be convenient for those who often move, or perhaps have not yet decided where they want to live. Many different situations can force people to rent a house, so it is convenient for someone to buy a house, and for someone it will be more convenient to rent it during this period. Probably everyone would like to have their own house, which is why many settle for mortgages that they pay for twenty or thirty years.

Rental housing has been in demand at all times, and most likely it will be so, for some, this is an unnecessary expense, and for some, a forced necessity.

Yes, aside from those who really can't afford to buy their own house, renting is the only option for people who are still undecided where to stay and how they wanted to live their life for good.

I mean, if you are not permanent yet and you are planning either to go outside your country or
you are planning to move from one city to another. Renting is the only option you have while
trying to decide.
It is universally believed that, after food, shelter is the second most crucial human necessity. Housing in all its forms encompasses together all social services and utilities that go into creating a livable community or neighborhood, therefore this goes beyond only providing a place to sleep. Because housing is a crucial and vital part of overall development processes in both rural and urban areas of Nigeria, efficient home design continues to grow increasingly important.

Everybody needs a roof over their heads, making shelter one of life's most essential necessities. But, not everyone can afford a home, leaving them with little choice but to rent one. so to me, rent is not a waste of money at all.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Nobody will ever have the chance to own a home that they will not be pleased with it, because it is a valuable asset and in my opinion, an investment that is likely to grow in value in future, and once you own a home, you will have a wonderful chance. Some people may opt to rent a home because they cannot afford to buy one or build Due to the high cost of housing in my nation, I would prefer to own a home over continuing to pay rent. I believe that getting a home would be preferable to continuing to pay that rent because if I may continuing paying rents, I may later discovered that those rents payments would have get a house.

Rental housing will be convenient for those who often move, or perhaps have not yet decided where they want to live. Many different situations can force people to rent a house, so it is convenient for someone to buy a house, and for someone it will be more convenient to rent it during this period. Probably everyone would like to have their own house, which is why many settle for mortgages that they pay for twenty or thirty years.

Rental housing has been in demand at all times, and most likely it will be so, for some, this is an unnecessary expense, and for some, a forced necessity.

Yes, aside from those who really can't afford to buy their own house, renting is the only option for people who are still undecided where to stay and how they wanted to live their life for good.

I mean, if you are not permanent yet and you are planning either to go outside your country or
you are planning to move from one city to another. Renting is the only option you have while
trying to decide.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
It's a very sad anyway, just as me well I couldn't inherited any house from parents (father) before he died and I have been living in a rented apartment for the past 10 years and luckily started getting my own personal house in a city close to my village. I know it's very hard to grow without one inheriting any thing from parents.
There's something you must learn, I am not against you having a girlfriend but it should be you have your feet dusted before keeping any relationship; just as I have done, I never have any relationship between age 18 to 25 year why because I know that is a challenging time for me to seat up and breakout from whatever that may holds me not getting to my destinations.
Keeping a woman around may either increase your income or decrease your income but in a way you noticed is not favorable to you then limit and a make change and raised some funds to develop yourself.
That is correct - in both case - keeping a women and man ( who doesn't like paying the bill at the restaurant ) is very expensive.
I have always such kind of people around me - the friends were loser too and then the person who came in my life was a loser too

Smiles..
Then you don't have to keep any if that is the case because there are some sets of people who don't always giving our money for their bills aren't the people to associate because they only needs what would come from you and not them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 847

It's a very sad anyway, just as me well I couldn't inherited any house from parents (father) before he died and I have been living in a rented apartment for the past 10 years and luckily started getting my own personal house in a city close to my village. I know it's very hard to grow without one inheriting any thing from parents.
There's something you must learn, I am not against you having a girlfriend but it should be you have your feet dusted before keeping any relationship; just as I have done, I never have any relationship between age 18 to 25 year why because I know that is a challenging time for me to seat up and breakout from whatever that may holds me not getting to my destinations.
Keeping a woman around may either increase your income or decrease your income but in a way you noticed is not favorable to you then limit and a make change and raised some funds to develop yourself.
That is correct - in both case - keeping a women and man ( who doesn't like paying the bill at the restaurant ) is very expensive.
I have always such kind of people around me - the friends were loser too and then the person who came in my life was a loser too
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
in the view of some people maybe they are better off buying a house on credit and paying for it over 10-20 years.
because the money you spent for those 20 years, you can use it to buy 2 houses at once.
People are getting smarter and they are saving their money - by living in their vans
Life is good when you are on the move all the time. I dont like my neighbours because we have purchased the house and there is no chance any of us are going away from this place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
It needs courage and will to change your future
When you are wiser to save some money - you do it religiously
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Renting is definitely a waste of money but if you don't have a place to live what is the other option. Everyone is not that creative to create a small cabin.
If you are not smart to have a small cabin of your own then definitely you have to pay rent
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
From what I have experienced when lending money to a lending institution, they will offer us with easy terms and various kinds of loans in a persuasive way, but in persuasion to lend us bound by high interest rates. this is what I call high interest risk.
High interest is an advantage for those who give loans to other people and that is their right to get it because they have given you the money that you really need at that time so they make easy conditions so that everyone can easily take loans on the spot they. Even though you say part of the interest is a risk that you have to bear while you pay off the loan, it is their right to make obligations to borrowers. That's why everyone should think several times before taking any loan.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197
If we make a calculation on the average lifespan of us and differentiate the spending for a own house as well as a renting we'll see the calculations to be high with renting than owning a house. In some other prospects that we use a huge amount at a same time whereas with renting the amount gets divided and will be paid for years. This won't disturb the financial stability much. There'll be good and bad, it gives the best outcome based on the way we consider the need.
Activity: 630
Merit: 544
not really, some say renting a house is better than buying a house in installments, because the interest in some countries is very high, I see interest in my country is very high, but people still buy houses on installments, they think that they are afraid of losing opportunities because the population is increasing, even though house prices are very expensive, not everyone can buy a house easily.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
Currently there are many services and conveniences for rating money, only with an identity card capital so we can get a loan without collateral with a repayment period of up to 2 years, and of course, easy loans have risks, namely very high interest of up to 100% in a year.
Risk is something that definitely exists, and every easy thing also has its own conditions in it so that everyone who takes a loan needs to understand and comply with the rules so that they avoid risks they don't want. And if someone needs a loan and can use their personal identity card for that, then don't think too much about the benefits that can be obtained by those who serve you in providing loans. Because lenders are always aiming for profits through the services they provide.

From what I have experienced when lending money to a lending institution, they will offer us with easy terms and various kinds of loans in a persuasive way, but in persuasion to lend us bound by high interest rates. this is what I call high interest risk.
But there are moments and situations in life which will give you no choice but to deal up with those high interest rate which this is the sad part of reality on which people having no choice but to deal with it specially
when you are really badly in need.This is why we cant really just tell someone that its a bad choice and its impossible that they arent aware of those numbers but due to some certain conditions as i do speak off
then we dont know on whats their story behind.

In talks about renting is a waste of money then we cant totally tell about it 100% because there are people who couldnt afford on building a house or making one.This is why we do end up
on this option on renting for the time being.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
Currently there are many services and conveniences for rating money, only with an identity card capital so we can get a loan without collateral with a repayment period of up to 2 years, and of course, easy loans have risks, namely very high interest of up to 100% in a year.
Risk is something that definitely exists, and every easy thing also has its own conditions in it so that everyone who takes a loan needs to understand and comply with the rules so that they avoid risks they don't want. And if someone needs a loan and can use their personal identity card for that, then don't think too much about the benefits that can be obtained by those who serve you in providing loans. Because lenders are always aiming for profits through the services they provide.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is between €300 and €400 at best; thus, I was thinking that taking a loan is as costly as paying rent per month, but after 15-20 years, you end up with a house. My main concerns are the following: First, if you're in a long-term relationship like myself, you can never be 100% sure that you'll be with that person in 20 or 30 years from now, which might prevent you from opting for a loan. Secondly, you need to be certain that the location or city of the property to be bought is convenient for future job offers and so on. Thirdly, because a loan is a many-year commitment, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to afford the monthly payment 15 years from now.
Mathematical calculations like that, friend, why not take out a loan to buy a place to live instead of having to spend money every month to pay rent. Isn't that what always crosses your mind?
If you want to take out a loan, what is the collateral? lenders (banks or other lending institutions will not simply disburse money without collateral). Borrowing money from moneylenders is not a good idea, especially in large amounts. It's like killing yourself because besides having to pay monthly installments, the interest is very high.

Wanting to have a private residence is a good idea, you should start from now by setting aside some money from your monthly income. Your concern about the three points above will increasingly make you trapped in a situation, you have to take a stand. As a man, you have an important role to play in providing a decent life for your spouse and children. Keep going, then take a stand after getting the best decision.
if we have settled in an area and have a job in that place too, then it would be better to have our own place to live, so we don't pay monthly or yearly rent, which of course feels like wasting money. but if our jobs change, of course it will be more practical to rent, especially if it is an installment loan, of course it is less practical, where the installments have not been completed, but we move work assignments elsewhere. so I think it depends on the situation and conditions
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Renting money is something that can make our minds lazy, it's easy to borrow money so it makes it too easy for us to get into debt, but we must realize that by getting into debt, we have to pay interest which of course this is a loss, unless we rent money for productive things or investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Yeah if you have enough salary then you can go on it and take your loan, it's better to pay for something that you'll going to expect to be your own property unlike with renting where you will be paying non-stop.

You will continue paying as long as you need the place, but it will never be considered as your own properties,
where the big advantage when you own your house, you can consider it as good collateral when you need to
take loan for possible investment.

Still, in some cases, rent is quite justified. Registration in the property is quite a big expense, as well as certain risks. Economically sound renting allows you to run many businesses at the same time, save money for the purchase of a permanent home, and also gives you freedom of movement.

On that note, I will agree with your statement as it will really bring flexibility in terms of movement and if you are a business minded person, you'll on the money to put into investment and to grow it while you still have a chance.

If you are not aiming for long-term stay and you are aiming for wider opportunities, that might be on
the business or on the investment sides, then so be it. You can proceed and make your way to
continue renting while aiming for good investment opportunities.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is between €300 and €400 at best; thus, I was thinking that taking a loan is as costly as paying rent per month, but after 15-20 years, you end up with a house. My main concerns are the following: First, if you're in a long-term relationship like myself, you can never be 100% sure that you'll be with that person in 20 or 30 years from now, which might prevent you from opting for a loan. Secondly, you need to be certain that the location or city of the property to be bought is convenient for future job offers and so on. Thirdly, because a loan is a many-year commitment, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to afford the monthly payment 15 years from now.
Mathematical calculations like that, friend, why not take out a loan to buy a place to live instead of having to spend money every month to pay rent. Isn't that what always crosses your mind?
If you want to take out a loan, what is the collateral? lenders (banks or other lending institutions will not simply disburse money without collateral). Borrowing money from moneylenders is not a good idea, especially in large amounts. It's like killing yourself because besides having to pay monthly installments, the interest is very high.

Wanting to have a private residence is a good idea, you should start from now by setting aside some money from your monthly income. Your concern about the three points above will increasingly make you trapped in a situation, you have to take a stand. As a man, you have an important role to play in providing a decent life for your spouse and children. Keep going, then take a stand after getting the best decision.
Pages:
Jump to: