Pages:
Author

Topic: Is renting an inevitable waste of money? - page 6. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 274
you do not understand / can feel how the condition of a small person like me. In the village, I do whatever work so that my family can eat everyday. In the village, getting a job in a company is very, very difficult with the current conditions. Incidentally a relative / friend asked me to work in the city, with a salary less than the city standard. With my condition far from my family and in order to change the family's economy, I am willing to rent a residence where I live which is not far from the company I work for. Indeed, in renting a house we have to take care of it. There is no other way for me, I don't agree with renting something that is a waste.

I wholeheartedly agree and respect your opinion on renting a place that’s much closer to your place of work than having to commute from your village.
Understandably, getting a job in the village with an organization that’s located in the city would be very difficult as most employers would want their employees within reach at most times.

Fortunately for you, you’ve landed a job in the city. While it pays less than city standards, it definitely wouldn’t be the same rate you get for jobs back in the village. If it isn’t, you would not be so willing on renting.
Perhaps you might consider having a roommate. That could help reduce costs and improve on your savings.
Activity: 1329
Merit: 258
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Renting is the best solution for workers from villages to cities, because they don't have enough money to buy it, and in my country to have a standard house, which the government provides through private companies, must have standard criteria, such as their salary in a city company , for $450 and must also be a permanent employee of the company. In addition, renting is lighter and with less financial responsibility and maintenance costs, as this is usually the responsibility of the landlord.

Renting, in my opinion cannot be said to be the best solution for workers that live in the rural areas and come over to the city for work as some would find it more affordable and cheaper to commute from their homes in the rural areas to work in the city. A lot of people do this instead of going through the hassle of renting a place in the city that the rent alone would probably eat deep into your little income.

Also, I don’t think renting is as light on the tenant as you make it out to be. The landlord obviously has some obligations to keep the house convenient for living so does the tenant is responsible to keep the house as it was met. Also, the light, water bills are on you as the landlord would obviously not pay for the utilities of a tenant.
Renting isn’t the best solution as I think there is actually no best solution. People are just inclined to do whatever works for them.

you do not understand / can feel how the condition of a small person like me. In the village, I do whatever work so that my family can eat everyday. In the village, getting a job in a company is very, very difficult with the current conditions. Incidentally a relative / friend asked me to work in the city, with a salary less than the city standard. With my condition far from my family and in order to change the family's economy, I am willing to rent a residence where I live which is not far from the company I work for. Indeed, in renting a house we have to take care of it. There is no other way for me, I don't agree with renting something that is a waste.

the conditions you say like this are very reasonable if you rent, if you work out of town,
My only suggestion is if you are already a permanent employee, take your family with you to the city, so that there is no division of money between your family and your life in the city.
little by little you can collect money and collect this money you can take subsidized housing from the government
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
If we rent a place to live, of course, it has become a basic need that we must fulfill, although renting is indeed a waste that we must go through, but besides we rent we must have a target to make a savings to be able to buy our own house, because renting a place to live for a long time is certainly not what we want, then we must be able to live reasonably in the place we have rented because not all places we rent can be comfortable for sure There are many shortcomings, and all need a process to be able to have their own place.
well of course if we are in a financial condition that can only afford to rent a place to live then it will indeed be a waste that we cannot avoid. but we can minimize this waste by looking for a house that can be rented at a lower price. can be done by renting a place to live a little far from the city. because the cost of rent in urban areas is much higher than in suburban areas. but at least we also have to adjust it to the distance that doesn't make it difficult for us to get to work. but if the person works at home like a freelancer. then I think wherever is fine.

Further savings steps can be taken in managing the cost of everyday life to be more effective. such as avoiding unnecessary expenses. so that we can still save and invest to buy a house in the future. because renting a place to live for too long will only make us trapped in a financial condition that is not progressing. so if we are forced to rent, then we have to be more economical in our daily lives so that we can save and invest to buy a house someday.

You need to consider those factors to save some and not to completely waste your money if there's no way for you to purchase or loan your own house, renting if un-avoidable you should maximize your finances.

I like that idea to rent far from the city if you can use to live on that kind of place, it will be much
cheaper and the cost of living is far lesser compared to how it cost when you are residing in the city.
Activity: 252
Merit: 20
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Renting is the best solution for workers from villages to cities, because they don't have enough money to buy it, and in my country to have a standard house, which the government provides through private companies, must have standard criteria, such as their salary in a city company , for $450 and must also be a permanent employee of the company. In addition, renting is lighter and with less financial responsibility and maintenance costs, as this is usually the responsibility of the landlord.

Renting, in my opinion cannot be said to be the best solution for workers that live in the rural areas and come over to the city for work as some would find it more affordable and cheaper to commute from their homes in the rural areas to work in the city. A lot of people do this instead of going through the hassle of renting a place in the city that the rent alone would probably eat deep into your little income.

Also, I don’t think renting is as light on the tenant as you make it out to be. The landlord obviously has some obligations to keep the house convenient for living so does the tenant is responsible to keep the house as it was met. Also, the light, water bills are on you as the landlord would obviously not pay for the utilities of a tenant.
Renting isn’t the best solution as I think there is actually no best solution. People are just inclined to do whatever works for them.

I understand that you are in a difficult situation, and it can be difficult to make ends meet, especially when living in a village with limited job opportunities. It's understandable that you would want to take every opportunity you can to improve your family's economic situation.

Renting a house can be a responsible decision if it helps you stay close to work and provide for your family. However, one thing on record for me and/or anyone else is that financial stability is very important, and you need to make responsible decisions to ensure long-term family well-being.
Activity: 342
Merit: 169
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Activity: 180
Merit: 46
If you're young and haven't inherited a property from your ancestors, chances are that you're forced to rent. Personally, I've been renting for over 6 years and have been living with my girlfriend for the last 4, sharing rent and utilities. Overall, we've both spent over €25,000 together, and after spending all this money, you're practically left with nothing and may be subject to looking for a new house at any moment.

The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is between €300 and €400 at best; thus, I was thinking that taking a loan is as costly as paying rent per month, but after 15-20 years, you end up with a house. My main concerns are the following: First, if you're in a long-term relationship like myself, you can never be 100% sure that you'll be with that person in 20 or 30 years from now, which might prevent you from opting for a loan. Secondly, you need to be certain that the location or city of the property to be bought is convenient for future job offers and so on. Thirdly, because a loan is a many-year commitment, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to afford the monthly payment 15 years from now.

On top of that, finding the ideal house as a renter is almost impossible; there's a lack of housing, and rents are extremely expensive and unreasonable at the same time. We had a difficult time finding a house recently, and it's far from ideal. There is now a new government-funded loan program that is about to start, funding up to 75% of the loan interest-free while the rest is funded by private banks and is subject to a relatively low interest rate. This led me to think about taking a loan and purchasing an average two-bedroom apartment, but I have the concerns that I voiced earlier.
Home is a place where someone can rest after a hard day. So, Flat Ownership is very necessary. On the other hand, paying rent on a house is very difficult. Because, inflation is the reason for high house rental prices. Otherwise, renting or buying a home with a loan is stressful and there is no guarantee of surviving the future loan term. Even paying the high borrowing costs is a difficult matter.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Renting makes sense if you are moving from one place to another or you do not have stability for any reason. Otherwise is, in general, and that may change with the markets and the crisis, to buy getting a mortgage if the interest rates are reasonable and if you have a reasonable expectation of continuity in your income.

Also, if you have children, it is usually a good idea to have "roots" in a place. They appreciate that stability in the early years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 583
If we rent a place to live, of course, it has become a basic need that we must fulfill, although renting is indeed a waste that we must go through, but besides we rent we must have a target to make a savings to be able to buy our own house, because renting a place to live for a long time is certainly not what we want, then we must be able to live reasonably in the place we have rented because not all places we rent can be comfortable for sure There are many shortcomings, and all need a process to be able to have their own place.
well of course if we are in a financial condition that can only afford to rent a place to live then it will indeed be a waste that we cannot avoid. but we can minimize this waste by looking for a house that can be rented at a lower price. can be done by renting a place to live a little far from the city. because the cost of rent in urban areas is much higher than in suburban areas. but at least we also have to adjust it to the distance that doesn't make it difficult for us to get to work. but if the person works at home like a freelancer. then I think wherever is fine.

Further savings steps can be taken in managing the cost of everyday life to be more effective. such as avoiding unnecessary expenses. so that we can still save and invest to buy a house in the future. because renting a place to live for too long will only make us trapped in a financial condition that is not progressing. so if we are forced to rent, then we have to be more economical in our daily lives so that we can save and invest to buy a house someday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Aspect house rent is something that a grown-up adult how to cut shoulder d o w n so that it can be able to have it own structure in the future,  because I have seen that why people do any other projects is because of when they are living in a apartment that is not cordial or apartment that' will make them not to have saves for rising their own structure
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1172
If you're young and haven't inherited a property from your ancestors, chances are that you're forced to rent. Personally, I've been renting for over 6 years and have been living with my girlfriend for the last 4, sharing rent and utilities. Overall, we've both spent over €25,000 together, and after spending all this money, you're practically left with nothing and may be subject to looking for a new house at any moment.

The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is between €300 and €400 at best; thus, I was thinking that taking a loan is as costly as paying rent per month, but after 15-20 years, you end up with a house. My main concerns are the following: First, if you're in a long-term relationship like myself, you can never be 100% sure that you'll be with that person in 20 or 30 years from now, which might prevent you from opting for a loan. Secondly, you need to be certain that the location or city of the property to be bought is convenient for future job offers and so on. Thirdly, because a loan is a many-year commitment, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to afford the monthly payment 15 years from now.

On top of that, finding the ideal house as a renter is almost impossible; there's a lack of housing, and rents are extremely expensive and unreasonable at the same time. We had a difficult time finding a house recently, and it's far from ideal. There is now a new government-funded loan program that is about to start, funding up to 75% of the loan interest-free while the rest is funded by private banks and is subject to a relatively low interest rate. This led me to think about taking a loan and purchasing an average two-bedroom apartment, but I have the concerns that I voiced earlier.

If you find the right mix, renting can be a very valuable aid and work out quite well. When you're young it gives you a huge amount of flexibility, which can be very useful as you figure out where your career is going and whether you need to be in a certain location to maximize your salary potential. If you're jumping around every 2-3 years making your way up the ladder, being tied to a geographical location while you pay it off could actually reduce your lifetime earning potential. You can also use that flexibility to increase the gap between your bills and the eventual deposit that you might accrue towards a house purchase in the long run, if you commute into New York from the suburbs and earn a mega salary - it opens up huge possibilities for relocation in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 506
I think if you don't want to do that because of the first doubt then don't do it, we will never know that everyone can change, but instead of borrowing to take a house, it's better for you to invest first.
after benefiting from your investment then you buy a house for yourself and also I think this is effective to avoid your first worry earlier.

Do you know that there are people that borrrow money to buy house and still make big profits from the housing? This is noy like the business for an average person, there are some companies that borrow money to their capital to buy or build house and resell it because in urban areas, it is not everyone that like building a house from scratch since some of them don't have time for inspection, this is the job of this company, they buy or build and sell for another person and the profit they make are good enough as investment, I think investment depends on how you view it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I think it depends on how urgent the need is, if we go to a new area and we need quite a long time to live there, for example we move to a new workplace, of course this is a very appropriate solution for us to rent a house instead of having to buy a new house.
but if the case is different, for example we rent a car or something that we don't really need, of course this is not very good for our finances, this is where it is a waste.

Exactly, depends from the situation and how will you maximize your finances, if it's really needed to rent as for what you mentioned then it will not fall to a waste or a practical approach for the situation.

But if we can buy or loan a house that we decided to permanently use then it's better to take that road
instead of renting which will never be yours.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
Most people borrow money just for fun and lifestyle trends like buying new gadgets, new cars and so on, I have a friend who always keeps abreast of the latest gadgets, because he doesn't have enough money, he borrows in online applications, by having the latest mobile phone it seems make him feel happy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it depends on how urgent the need is, if we go to a new area and we need quite a long time to live there, for example we move to a new workplace, of course this is a very appropriate solution for us to rent a house instead of having to buy a new house.
but if the case is different, for example we rent a car or something that we don't really need, of course this is not very good for our finances, this is where it is a waste.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I agree renting is an inevitable waste of money but for living we need it especially you dont have any property. Maybe you can live with your parents, while you working save some money and buy small house. I dont know how much cost of house in your country but mine is about $16k for small house.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 370

This is true since, for instance in our country, renting is the first choice for a common family since it is really costly to buy a lot and or house or property. This is paired with low minimum wages that results to incapability of most people to invest in housing. So, they really have no choice but to rent. But personally, I think renting is somehow waste of money since you are paying your stay only not the property that eventually goes into your name. So, it really depends on your mindset to whether see it as a good or bad thing.
STT
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1411
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
The surprising answer can be no as rent or lease can be cheaper then fully deploying cash.  I've been looking at this question recently on a car lease vs hire question and because of depreciation it can make sense not to commit to an asset which has depreciation in it.  Houses have some positive bias but also costs and at times depreciation over many years due to over priced markets.
  Its impossible to say either route is incorrect, it will depend on pricing but also the performance of your cash elsewhere during this time.  Many businesses will never own the property they use.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460

I think indeed when we don't set a target for how long we rent and how much to save for the next step it is a waste, and the rental must also be adjusted according to ability, the rental price may have to be 10-20% of one month's work income, if we have careful financial planning and if we don't limit the price of renting a house so that and use a house that consumes a lot of money I don't think it's natural and in my opinion it's an inevitable waste of renting a house, renting a house should not fulfill the plan standard style needs but in accordance with the price limits that are made, so that you have enough money to save and can buy a house faster.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 1554
Merit: 576
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Renting can be an inevitable waste of money to some to some persons and a prudent expenditure to some persons. For example someone who's trying to improve his life and relocate from rural settlement to urban city might not have the financial strength to outrightly buy a house and because shelter is a basic necessity for him, renting an apartment will be a wise decision. While there are people who has been living in the city for a long time and where able to generate good amount of money and are still engaged in businesses or formal jobs that are fetching them good amount of money and with there financial strength can either buy or build a house when planned well but has continued to to pay rents every year. The later set of people are wasting money that isn't inevitable to waste
Pages:
Jump to: