Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ripple gonna be the biggest ltcoin of 2018? - page 2. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ripple price will reach the 2-4USD at the this. This is the opinion of most experts. I am sure it wouldn’t become lower so you can invest in it. Ripple is nice currency and unique in some extent.
Activity: 266
Ripple is now the 2nd most valuable digital currency. It beats Ethereum now, but this is based on the online news. Although ripple is in the second it is still way beyond bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think, as for the pumps that are happening in ripple, this year it will pump more, eventhough that it won't be the biggest alternate cryptocurrency for this year, I will always hope for it to be always on the top 10 alts for every year. That it will continue to pump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Ripple just start pumping and its unpredictable for us to  say that this would be the next biggest alt but there's really possibilities that it can happen in fact all alts has the chance to hif the market this 2018 especially now that some countries really support adaptation of digital currencies others even planning to move into crypto economy
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
I don't think so, and, frankly speaking, neither I hope so. Best candidates for this role, beyond Ethereum of course, are Stellar and Neo. We'll see who will win the race. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018
The small chances is to grow ripple becose banks is behind the big boom and i think they get out money as soon !!!
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
When ripple cost was 0,20$ i was sure it is overrated. But now it is 3,17$... And it is not even blockchain! It is the same as Paypal! Why should it grow? I think the dump is coming.

some people dont learn, and it looks like you are one of them. Mined/pre-mined, centralised/decentralised, always arguments. Block chain is here to stay, it has many forms and variances now days, people need to get used to that. Many old timers here cant get past and move with the times. A successful project is a successful project, dont be blinded by fud and hate being unable to grow and accept what is evolving around you.
I have been interested in crypto since mining in 2012, I've adapted, ignored fud like yours and motored on, and well, lets just say im doing well for it.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
When ripple cost was 0,20$ i was sure it is overrated. But now it is 3,17$... And it is not even blockchain! It is the same as Paypal! Why should it grow? I think the dump is coming.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
ripple has grown beyond proportions atm. If you look at the supply you can calculate the mcap of ripple-it is outrageous. But the coinbase listing rumour will push the price even higher, and if it gets listed there , well then the sky ( 10usd ) is the limit.
Activity: 128
I will wait until 2019 to see any significant results of my investment. Next year, a large-scale wave will be realized to a much greater extent, but in 2019 it will be fully implemented!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
ripple is definitely different than the other coins, i can see business are interested to use ripple
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
There are more bigger projects aiming same target.

Bigger projects aiming at the same target?  Please share which projects are farther along and more capable than Ripple of actually pulling off the internet of value?  This is THE BIGGEST PROBLEM we face as a global economy to the tune of a quadrillion dollars a year.  Who do you anticipate will pull this off besides Ripple?  They offer everyone, not just banks, the ability to send money anywhere nearly instantly for almost no fees.  Its secure AND DECENTRALIZED.  Yes, thats correct, they are decentralized despite all the misinformation here.  Those within Ripple who hold large amounts of XRP aren't permitted to "dump" them on the market.  They have restrictions in place to keep the currency stable. 
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

I believe Ripple is a very strong altcoin. It's already being used by central banks around the world for it's technology. It's a coin that has potential and great capability and i strongly believe that it will rise above $1 in 2018.

well said, and already come true. Ripple is heading for $5 be the end of Jan. Big players are involved and the ripple price is not so much in the same ecosystem as other coins regarding price variance against bitcoin.
Ripple tried something different, and it looks like it is/has succeeded.
Activity: 89
The point is what good would it be if ripple goes to 1 dollar in 2018. Look at LTC it got 5 times within 1 month and still going up. So I am still thinking of dumping ripple as it looks like a stagnant investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I surely hope so because Ripple is quite a powerful altcoin, since its used by Central banks around the world, it will go higher in price for sure this year

i wouldn't bet on those banking cartels future, they arent very popular and drain their countries economy,
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I surely hope so because Ripple is quite a powerful altcoin, since its used by Central banks around the world, it will go higher in price for sure this year
Activity: 450
I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018
Ripple market cap is now 587,661 BTC
Its really so much. and will get a more profitable and stable coin all over among thousand of coin. It is a Good name. In future it can be high and Everyone will be surprised.
Activity: 93
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple.
Ripple work with a lot banking currently..
it very stable..and for long term investment..
The price rise of XRP is really surprising, but we should know that XRP is not decentralized. XRP Labs may then make other decisions that are detrimental to ordinary investors simply because XRP is a centralized altcoin.
Activity: 125
i think repple's idea is not to increase their coin value
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
Look the increasing of this coin in 2017, I do not think that it will become the biggest altcoin in 2018. The growth of IOTA, Litecoin, ETH or Monero are very surprised. One of them will be the biggest altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: