Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ripple gonna be the biggest ltcoin of 2018? - page 5. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018, not very possible.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
I don't think that this will be the year of ripple, I think it will probably be more of the same with relatively slow growth compared to many of its competitors. I hope I am wrong but I think ripple could be reaching the end of the line.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Everyone is predicting the same.Is ripple really for 2018. Many speculations are going on with ripple and 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I'll be honest and say I'm still lost when it comes to Ripple.
yes i believe in ripple but seems like the value is stagnant and didnt grow as i expected. i do think ripple not good for short investment. but for long i would expect less dont think it will be big in 2018. I rather choose ethereum rather than ripple.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
nah just another centralised scam coin

the initial distribution was woeful

I am not sure why it is even listed with other cc

Scams never go this high. There is something that is liked by the people and most probably it's theme is the one that attracts the community towards it.
But right now it is in the list of one the most likely coins. There is a great number of people buying it and I am sure it's not for fun.
Because it ranks number four in the list of cryptocurrency when it comes to market cap. Ripple has a market cap of $9.67 Billion. It worths a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
ripple will have a good future, but to be a big coin I think there are still many considerations and a lot of time process that is lived. but always optimistic to believe that ripple coins will be very good in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Ripple suffered a major defeat by the end of this year because Ripple could not reach all-time highs  and Bcash had stolen Ripple position in top 3 cryptocurrency

With this condition. I doubt Ripple will be the biggest altcoin in 2018
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Nope it will never surpass ethereum. And I think iota will pass ripple in market caop in 3 months.
Ripple is centralized coin and its the coin I hate most. Too overrated!
Activity: 238
Can't even count how many times a lot of people speculated about this and that about ripple. Not even with both my hands and feet.
Speculations amd opinions vary from people to people. But in my honest opinion, i do not see that much potential in ripple to go up in price that fast. Not saying it wilo fail though. But a slower pace is what i think is more logical.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
Nope. I don't think so because Ethereum already got that place right now and future.
Activity: 22
Biggest?..might grow a little possibly but I can't see any reason that it could be the biggest altcoin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Why would it be? ADA \ Cardano does what Ripple was supposed to do and a lot more.
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I'm talking about here wrote time and again. And here above all right of course. that is not what growth occurs on tokens XRP.
In the summer walking article as the founder XRP dispersed the cost in tokens xrp. Completely speculative growth was. He was able to throw off their tokens.
So when you go good news for XRP tokens do not grow. Because they are not wanted. You can of course buy them but I wonder at what expense will increase.
Activity: 19
When ripple is launched it really attracts lots of potential holders and more people decided to buy lots of xrp to hodl in long run but unfortunately as time passes, ripple developers had been become silent and so people forgot about this coin and not buying anymore so I guess it would not grow next year unless devs would make an action.
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018

If you talk about its price, it will not grow very much. However, it will stay a very stable altcoin, a very convenient stuff to deal with banks. Ripple must be kept in all our wallets s for sure!  Shocked

I agree, ripple is belongs to the top Cryptocurrency due to it's market cap value but a single token priced very low, lower than a buck. But ripple has indeed a stable value unlike other Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

why should it grow at all?

Why are people crazy about this particular token? Are people being paid for it?
Ripple neither has a headstart like bitcoin and Ethereum (sidechain, smart contract field) nor is technologically advanced than new generation coins and tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
it remains dependent if the number of investors at this time who are willing to invest in altcoin ripples of course in 2018 ripple prices will increase we just wait later.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
nah just another centralised scam coin

the initial distribution was woeful

I am not sure why it is even listed with other cc
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
I don't think so, Ethereum is more popular than ripple and it is the leader of the Altcoin group. If I ever choose to invest in Altcoins then Ethereum will be the first thing to mind.
Activity: 518

If you talk about its price, it will not grow very much. However, it will stay a very stable altcoin, a very convenient stuff to deal with banks. Ripple must be kept in all our wallets s for sure!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: