Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ripple gonna be the biggest ltcoin of 2018? - page 6. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Ripple is being adopted and used by banks all over the world and this seems to be its niche. On one hand, this is good for the project because it means Ripple has a real value, has demand and future. On the other hand, being the "coin of the banks" it makes crypto-community doesn´t have much sympathy for it.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
There are many predictions for Ripple, but the most accurate prediction would be that it will rise to $1 by early next year.
Ripple reaching $5 is quite unreal and seems impossible right now, but in the future it is possible that Ripple can achieve that "ultimate" goal.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
No, it will not grow fantastically. And why should it happen? It will slowly go up (as I understand it). I do not think it will have any pumps or dumps as the more expensive cryptos have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
maybe at the 2018 ceremony everyone will get some reward
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
the fees and not much adoption takes out the enthusiasm out of people learning about Ripple, not much positive growth projected on this altcoin from users here in bitcoin talk it seems
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Not in 2018 but in the future,it has a good potential than other coins.Holding thousands for ripple right now you should too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018
  me too.. There isn't any possibility of being the biggest coin
Activity: 1
I'll be honest and say I'm still lost when it comes to Ripple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15

is not impossible ripple coin can growing more at 2018, its not just about ripple coin all altcoin have chances, ripple can growing fast at 2018 if marketing ripple using right strategy to get investors. so its make value ripple growing up
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Nobody uses Ripple. The original idea was that the ripple network would be a sort of peer-to-peer exchange, where people could move money between themselves or from Ripple to a normal exchange like Bitstamp using a gateway. (At that time there were only three exchanges, MtGox, Bitstamp and BTC-E). Then bitstamp removed their gateway, and in the meanwhile, normal exchanges started to pop up elsewhere, and people wondered why you needed Ripple with their extra fees.

That's still the case - why would you use Ripple? And if nobody is using it, it really needs to be valued much much lower.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

why should it grow at all?
Activity: 20
Pages:
Jump to: