Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 37. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:26:47 PM
I always see people saying that this will be one of the top currencies in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
The Ripple network is designed to allow the transfer of any form of currency, whether Bitcoin, dollar, real or peso.
Ripple does not charge fees per transaction such as the banks, Paypal and credit cards. And there are many rumors that she has been making millionaire donations to some institutions.
Even with so many good points one should not say that it surpasses the great first coin Bitcoin.
I think ripple is very big chance to be top 2 beyond ethereum again,
and the future of ripple is very good, not too late you invest there
Activity: 3
April 24, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
I think there is a need for different kind of coins depending the demand of users.
Some people may still want some kind of validators.
And others want to be totally independent and anonymous.
Ripple has a lot of support from several companies. And they believe in it. Why not ride the train?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
Hah .. who told you, do not overestimate the Ripple project, it's just a product of bankers, the same as Tether, many today are asking about the Ripple project. it really does grow very well in price, but I do not believe in this project and this is just my opinion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
I dont think that ripple will have big perspectives, just some holders people could believe, as for me it will be on the same level as now
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
The course of Ripple depends nevertheless on news / announcements / implementations. How and how many will be in 2018 - one can only guess. But with your guesses, it's necessary to take into account that x360 Ripple did almost only on the announcements of the testing stages and everything connected with SBI. When new announcements go, when news of real operations starts to go - the price will skyrocket. Ripple went to this for almost five years, with hard work, without raising the value of shares of companies that manufacture video cards and without burning unnecessarily huge amounts of energy. This is what attracts me to Ripple - it has real benefits.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
The Ripple network is designed to allow the transfer of any form of currency, whether Bitcoin, dollar, real or peso.
Ripple does not charge fees per transaction such as the banks, Paypal and credit cards. And there are many rumors that she has been making millionaire donations to some institutions.
Even with so many good points one should not say that it surpasses the great first coin Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
This will depend on how countries ' policies regarding cryptocurrencies will behave. Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency, which allows it to be one of the most popular coins in the future. So I think this coin has a good chance.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
I don't think so, I think there are much better coin rather that ripple although Ripple did a good performance last year. Really get a good profit thru Ripple, but now i'm supporting other cryptocurrencies that mean much more for me. I am sure Ethereum has the greatest future, EOS and NEO... are cool as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 24, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

No dont think so. That would be like handing a big chunk of the blockchain space over to the banks for nothing. I feel it is more likely that Verge or Monero will see much better adoption. Ripple is not even a real crypto currency (no proof of work, not open, not decentralised). Only good marketing and pushed by the banks of course.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 24, 2018, 02:05:22 PM
I dont think ripple can be future except banks, ripple can be future of bank's currency but anybody like ripple except them so I dont think it can be currency for all crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
 Ripple, the third incoming of the Top cryptocurrencies down from ETH by market cap, is now emerging on the scene with massive gains and causing excitement among investors. This makes the Ripple price prediction 2018 and investing in Ripple some of the hottest topics in the investment world.
Activity: 24
April 24, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
I think Ripple will be one of the first of many coins that the banks will start adapt and using.

So, this is why I think ripple has the potential to be a currency of the futuer.
Agree
Activity: 406
April 24, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
no! I do not think that this coin will become more than what it is now! The main idea of ​​bitcoin is decentralization. What is the idea of ​​RIPL for yours !?
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I personally dislike Ripple, due to the fact that it is centralized, which, contradicts the sole nature of cryptocurrencies. The risk, therefore, is substantially bigger than in other cases (as if there isn't enough risk already in every single cryptocurrency). Currently, I'm investing in ICO's and I'm pretty satisfied with this decision, regardless of the negative comments that I heard about them. As long as a person does their research properly and efficiently, the high ROI will be inevitable (in a positive manner).
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Ripple is very good token but the main problem that people used to work with decentralized coins. Bitcoin is the most expensive because of decetralization and probably will stay the same.
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
I think Ripple will be one of the first of many coins that the banks will start adapt and using.

So, this is why I think ripple has the potential to be a currency of the futuer.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Yes, i like this coin ripple, because Ripple coin is good for investment because Ripple is support by famous companies, and as you said, it is like a future bank, so i think Ripple can be the currency of the future, one of the currency that will be on top, sooner or later it will pump and it will next to ethereum or surpass ethereum.
Activity: 24
April 24, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
i think Ripple will go up alot in May/June, Ill be accumulating
Activity: 77
April 24, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Ripple has suprisingly delivered the speed transactions compared bitcoin and ethereum. However,Ripple has some way to go before it can be ranked or surpass bitcion and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: