Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 41. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
Nothing is impossible after we see what the ripple did last year,
But I think it's too soon we say ripple will be a new global currency,
Because we know the ripple still lags far enough from bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
Actually the company of ripple is the newest and good crypto in the market. They are the one of smallest companies who fastly improve and become  a good company in crypt; from their excellence they can help you to start a new life. thi is my opinion
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
Yes, this is a good project, their development is being implemented by banks and financial institutions around the world. But he is too centralized, I do not advise buying now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
It is the currency of the present. Now it ripple is a coin, which is interested in banks. This suggests that he has good potential. So I think it's worth buying it now before it's too late.
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
yes, because Ripple is a digital currency (Cryptocurrency) similar to Bitcoin, which also adopts Blockchain technology with secure encryption and security. Ripple is also a global payment system connected to various currencies in the world. The Ripple currency unit is XRP which currently occupies the third position in the most popular digital currency ratings to date, while the first and second positions are occupied by Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
in my opinion if viewed from the excess and from its development, did not rule out Ripple will be able to become a Bitcoin rival in the future.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
I never thought the Ripple would be more than bitcoin, it was centralized, it was not even restricted, it was hard for me to think of it as an encrypted coin。
Activity: 231
April 20, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
Its hard to be the top of all coins but anything could happen and even a ripple might could overtake bitcoin position. Ripple need to work harder and harder to achieve that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
Ripple is a centralized virtual currency which is designed to use by the banking industry and there are already some big banks that planning to use it. But on becoming a currency of the future, I think there are some more qualified cryptocurrencies which have better features than ripple. But if all the giant banks around the world that favors ripple adopted and make it to be their main currency for any bank transactions then there is a possibility that ripple will become the major virtual currency of the future.
Activity: 162
April 20, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

The most popular of ripple digital currencies. investors love ripple. because the project is beautiful and the potential is very high. this market will have very good places in the future.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
XRP is a candidate for the future. That's why he agrees. Having a reduced chart does not seem to be the way forward. We will wait and see if today is not today we will surely appreciate one day.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
Ripple has very good prospects, it is noticeable even from the news in the media. But there is a drawback - this coin is not decentralized. Therefore, with such a large number of released tokens, it can not cost more than 3-5 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
April 19, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Ripple is the most exciting currency in crypto world.
Ripple is legalization way of crypto coins and i am a big fan of ripple.
Holding few tokens but my heart is with Ripple Smiley
Its cheap and usefull why not to buy?
Activity: 115
April 19, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
Yes, XRP is the good coins which is accepted by many banks in the world. It's price has increased recently and I believe that it will become the international currency in the future.
Activity: 75
April 19, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
Any coin can be a potential coin to become the currency in the future. The only thing we need to know here is if the coin is well utilized and if there are enough supply for it to become globally used. I have seen some coins having a good price though but with a very low supply. Certainly it will not be able to provide for a global need thus this coin may be replaced by other potential coin which is potentially a loss of opportunity. On the part of ripple, it needs to beat the for top place where bitcoin sits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I will invest in Ripple. This is one of my favorites coins I ever worked with. I think that with the time Ripple will be a leader of all cryptocurrencies. This is not impossible. It is developing fastly.

Yes it is developing very fast, touching almost 3$ in past, now it is in cents mode 😂😂 hope it will recover to its original position soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 18, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
XRP is one of the good Crypto that started the same like Bitcoin.Their platform is also based on Bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it , As long as it is supported by banks XRP will remain forever. The banking industry can muscle the Ripple into the market. They will continue to improve the Ripple in the future due to the threat of flourishing Crypto. In my opinion yes the possibility is there.
To be more precise, you have to know Ripple is based on the technology was used to develop Bitcoin is blockchain.
But, not like fork coin as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple use blockchain to develop new system, new function for their system.
Finally, they created a technology can create transaction and get confirm within few seconds while Bitcoin can not solve this problem at current.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I will invest in Ripple. This is one of my favorites coins I ever worked with. I think that with the time Ripple will be a leader of all cryptocurrencies. This is not impossible. It is developing fastly.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
Anyone not can predict the future of any coin in this market. Ripple is a good coin and have great potential to grow in future. Some banks are showing interest in this coin and it can be use as currency partially in some places in future, but it will take some time.  Wink
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
Ripple is good coin but when they says it's a banks coin, I thought this is not decentralized so I'm not investing to this ripple. Ripple can't bypass bitcoin and ethereum to be the first money in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
I see the potential in this coin , but i dont think it will grow fast and need more time to be compete in the top 10 cryptocurrency , but the value for this coin is slowly up and sure it will go better every year , i have attention for this coin , and save a little in my wallet , soon when it reach 5-10$ , it's time for me to get a vacation.
It seems to me that the ripple will still be a digital currency and it will continue to be used by Western Union for a long time. At least this project is already voshol in circulation by society.
Pages:
Jump to: