Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 34. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If the market is large enough for ripple to go, say, 5x it is likely other coins will gain much more value percentage wise. The market cap of ripple is extremely high, still.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I don't think any non-government created cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide, simply because it is out of their control. However, if one of the major countries decided to release a national cryptocurrency, then I believe that could be big, and could certainly attract investment worldwide. So far, only some low economically developed countries have released a national crypto, so there's still a lot of room for growth in that department.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes ripple has the future but you ahould hold it for a long term then. It can definitely lead you to huge profits. It has the potential to grow more and more and soon to the moon but need some patience in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, the positive news is full now, come out every day. By Ripple especially. Only growth is not present. Bitcoin flew up, and everything was standing still, it's worth it. Ripple is generally a master of hype. Snoop Dogg is performing at their blockchain party. In general, well done! The coin has long been in the portfolio, forgotten until its top times. I'm sure the price will be more than 5$ apiece this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hahaha. Good joke bro. Ripple iş a shitcoin. Circulation iş %33 ceo have %67. Fuck shit that. İt has enflucafion.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I agree that it is the currency of the future. it is already the currency of the present now it is actively interested in banks and various financial structures, if everything continues this way, it will soon overtake the popularity of many coins.

The bank and all the financial structures you are talking about have no interest in Ripple whatsoever. So far Ripple has been nothing but speculation. I am sure that Ripple will be OK in the future, but the future will be better without Ripple.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Ripple is one of the good cryptocurrency that started the same like bitcoin. Their platform is also based on bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it. The price of ripple is still rising and we can be sure that it will hit a significant figure in the future.

Ripple will be used for transaction protocols, but price will depend from number of coins in use, that is not limited, new coins could be added at any time, and that will influence pricing..
Not sure, we have a deal between the investor and Ripple's company. They can't create more coins without the accepted of the most investors. So, for this case, you don't need to worry much. Because every thing is safe for invest in Ripple. This coin will make the cryptocurrency market be surprise again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Ripple, like many other crypto currencies, has its own deflationary model. And the key factor here is not even that the total number of coins is limited at the level of 100 billion units, but the fact that during the transaction, some of the coins are destroyed.
Activity: 158
Ripple is one of the good cryptocurrency that started the same like bitcoin. Their platform is also based on bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it. The price of ripple is still rising and we can be sure that it will hit a significant figure in the future.
Activity: 133
In my opinion yes, Ripple the one of basic currency of the future. However, it is centralized and so on, but it have great mission and will have a high price always.
Activity: 330
Yes. it's not just the currency of the future, but it's the currency of the present.if you actively engage in the study of the market that ripple is very popular among banks and various financial institutions, and this suggests that in the near future, it is this cryptocurrency will become one of the most popular in the world.
Activity: 75
As far as I know Ripple is now a lot of where climbed a lot in what industry, the transaction speed is more than Visa more than 3 times! All can be, we'll see.
Activity: 26
I fully support you and also think that if the project is not decentralized, then it is not worth talking about it about decentralized. The Ripple project is centralized and it's not a crypto currency.
Activity: 236
I agree that it is the currency of the future. it is already the currency of the present now it is actively interested in banks and various financial structures, if everything continues this way, it will soon overtake the popularity of many coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 30, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Ripple has own good future but i think ripple is not currency of the future because ripple is controlled by the one company and company do everything, i m not trus banker broker vs.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 05:50:32 AM
Nope and never will be how come centralized coin will be currency of the future.
This coin was made by the banktards for them to controll all the supply of BTC and ETH whenever we buy XRP.
I suggest you search other altcoins that has a lot more potential than XRP. Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 30, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Hi, Hi, keep in mind that Ripple will be used for payment PROCESSING. However, Visa will not be the only provider that would use Ripple, it would be major financial institutions like Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan and other.Since Ripple is a Digital Currency/Virtual Currencies, financial institutions and especially Assets Under Management institutions can add it as an Asset Diversification strategy in their client Portfolios.                           So I can predict that  Ripple become the new global currency for the world.
Activity: 144
April 30, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
I don't think so, there are coins that deserve it. At the moment, the coins that might be the promising coins for the future is NEO and ADA. Try to find out about them and figure it out by your self.
Activity: 350
April 30, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
I don't like Ripple at all as an idea because it's centralized and banks can do whatever they want with it. It contradicts the very idea of blockchain and cryptocurrency. On the other hand, Ripple has good potential for pumps and we can use it to earn.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
April 30, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
Yes is ripple  the currency  of the future  because it give a high return on investment.
Through their excellence we can obtained a huge amount of profit on it so we should grab that opportunity for ourselves in order to have a financially stable income.
Pages:
Jump to: