Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 40. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
Ripple has a very large number of contracts! The coin is in the third place in terms of capitalization! It will grow very well and give a huge percentage in the future.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:11:18 AM
Another promising cryptocurrency but nothing more. Crypt that can't be gained by mining will not be that popular like ethereum, bitcoin and other stuff.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:54:03 AM
I  think this is possible by the digital currency is fully embraced by banks, its price will likely keep fluctuating.

The ripple project is working like future bank. In my opinion it is possible for Ripple become the new global currency for the world.
Activity: 95
April 23, 2018, 02:21:34 AM
I don't think any decentralized cryptocurrency has a big future as a world currency. But still XRP has the opportunity to focus on it. However, in my view, this is a counterfeit currency, with $12 billion in capitalization nowhere to be found, and because of a lot of marketing and hype, all opportunities are bubbling. If ripple technology and the money will be at least somewhere, it will have many opportunities to have a great future, but really started to implement very difficult, short-term hard impossible, bubbles are broken at any time.
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 02:19:01 AM
I do not think that the currency Ripple has enough power to outshine the BTC. But as an alternative currency, it will be very much in demand.
Activity: 88
April 23, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
Ripple is not decentralized. The reason why blockchain came in the first place is to have a decentralized network without control of any authority or Governemt etc but Ripple is not doing that rather it is centralized. So I don't see it as the future of currencies
Activity: 136
April 23, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
I  think this is possible by the digital currency is fully embraced by banks, its price will likely keep fluctuating.
Moreover, in addition to transfers in banks, using Ripple, they began to create applications for smartphones, and translations there can also be used, which will facilitate the task at times. Many banks will die because of this in the future, so that Ripple will live and for a long time.
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 02:07:05 AM
I don't think ripple will be the currency of the future because ripple is centralized and the people hate it because they cannot do anything with their money because they have no freedom and that is why people will prefer other coins rather than ripple because people now a days wants to have a freedom because of decentralization.

This is just a bright future coin that is not left to the long term. I hope it will be pumped in December 2018. Really I'm very confident about Ripple. In the last year Ripple was very pumping. Each ripple holder gets a big profit
Activity: 197
April 23, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
Virtual cash in the innovation however the esteem is genuine, the ability to utilizing for the world is boundless. Swell is decent, it can encourages us take care of the issue about exchange expenses and affirmation time. Dislike Bitcoin or Ethereum, Ripple doesn't need excavator and rely upon them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 23, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
I heard that one of the founders passed away and a substantial amount of Ripple coins is gone with him. This would be equal to a Token burn and should have some impact. I am still hesitating to touch it for all the reasons that were mentioned here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 22, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I am not sure how so many people fall for Ripple. It is not even a real crypto currency. It is NOT in the same space as BTC ETH LTC or NEO. Ripple is not decentralised, no proo of work and not open. Even if it was, it would not be cheap, as it has one of the highest market caps with their supposedly great customer list. It is a fonking Trojan of the banks to infiltrate the crypto market for cheap.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 04:28:48 AM
well, I think the ripple will be developed in the future, because the current price it gradually recovered, so this time I suggest you invest in it, now everyone's needs on ripple is very popular Here is the potential currency and widespread throughout the world.
Activity: 172
April 22, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 22, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple isn't even a real cryptocurrency it's centralized, could be highly manipulated while owners still have a huge part of XRP frozen in their wallets.
I agree that many of us made a good profit on XRP buying it in 2016, 2017 or even earlier, but buying XRP now and holding don't really make sense in my eyes at least. I would rather invest in new coins with small market cap, but not in the coin which already made 30.000%.
Activity: 26
April 22, 2018, 03:48:25 AM
I don't like to think of that way because as I have heard that most of it is owned by the founders which is very shady. People don't want that that's why bitcoin and other similar altcoins are created.
copper member
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 06:09:20 AM
No, it's impossible. Ripple wouldn't be a future although it's market capital value is huge but it's existence is not that actually gives impact to investors.
Their coin supply is high that doesn't offer much profit to investors and would limit their market share value in the near future. In my own view, I better skip Ripple in my portfolio but instead invest into low coin split with high profits because that's what I'm into the cryptocurrency world, to earn money
Activity: 229
April 20, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Maybe yes maybe not yes... nobody knows for sure... so there are many other interesting coins and tokens but the currency of the future is a little bit too much haha, the currency of the future won't be a token or a coin based on a company and not ripple haha... there will be tokens and coins used as a future currency
Activity: 26
April 20, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
I very much hope for a boom for this ripple. Its a centralized coin so many different bank or companies can use this as any form of online transaction. And in my opinion, i think it is the most famous centralized coin. I even read an article from month ago suspecting that amazon might choose ripples Undecided
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
Ripple is a very interesting company. I think xrp is their currency. In my opinion, xrp will play a big role in the future of cryptocurrency. It already increases its value from the previous and it is supported by banks. But I dont think xrp will be the currency of the future. People like decentralize system thas why cryptocurrency are invented. I think its a good set up that people will have an option in the future.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
April 20, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
I think ripple will be a big digital currency a few years to come, because ripple technology will be used by Japanese banks as transactions. and ripple will be predicted $ 10 by the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: