Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 55. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
I think it could be if there would not have an ICOs like xrp. If only xrp have that kind of method in crypto and outside crypto there is a big possibility to achieve it by ripple.
Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
Is Ripple the currency of the future?
lol
Crypto is all about freedom, be in charge of your own money and not relay on a third party if or when they deceit to lock your account like banks or Ripple Inc can do. Or worse still a rouge entity takes over the Ripple database and locks the entire Database.

Blockchain tech on the other hand is nuke prove no-one can lock it, no one destroy it.
Blockchain is the future and not slavery from which everyone tries to free himself.
75% of all xrp in the hands of 4 entities.
The future will be decentralized and not a Ripple Inc (bank, or anyone else) operated database, its the 1 o 1 of crypto.
Blockchain is the future and not Ripples Distributed ledger Database operation, those frauds will not see a penny of mine.

Yeah maybe it's the future in China where there's no better coin.

I doubt a coin backed by banks would gain much traction outside China.
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
No wonder if centralization has become dominant on the internet, XRP is supported by the banking system and has already begun to be adopted, if you compare the support of the banking system, eventually bankers will win, because They also control some ways, So I think XRP / XLM will be one the largest currency in the future, anything that can be supported by reality (the banking system) and supported by large entities.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 07, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
Ripple coin is a potential coin and for sure if you have that you can earn a lot of profit.  But I think before ripple become new crypto currency they need to die ethereun,  waves,  and litecoin brcause for me if the bitcoin die the possible the next first new crypto will be that three coins.  But it depends to the people what coin will be the next bitcoin.  But until now bitcoin still alive and for few years for sure.
Activity: 96
February 07, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
so many coin want to new global currency for the world, not only ripple, Such as DGB "DigiByte blocks occur on the network every 15 seconds making DigiByte the fastest UTXO blockchain in the world today. DGB is 40x faster than Bitcoin."

ripple belonging organization, dgb is a public, rapidly growing and highly decentralized blockchain.

so i wil be invest both
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
@black_bl
 Buy by not by buy
But when by is buy up to ath. Buy not sell. By is better

Congratulations on the dumbest comment of the week. You could make Bae proud with his paranoid schizophrenia Cheesy
You seem to be too inteligent, so let's talk further mister Smiley Tell me a little about your precious thoughts about Ripple and other cryptos which you like
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 07, 2018, 03:54:00 AM
@black_bl
 Buy by not by buy
But when by is buy up to ath. Buy not sell. By is better

Congratulations on the dumbest comment of the week. You could make Bae proud with his paranoid schizophrenia Cheesy
February 06, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
The way to go back at $0.20 is open as i mentioned a month ago, but there's still people who belives that the price will be $5-10. Hmm not friends, ripple is just a pump and now dump nothing more, no one will buy your worthless xrp because banks won't buy xrp. If all will go good, banks just buy a small amount of xrp due to fee to send assets via ripple network. The biggest scam which try to persuade you to think that banks will buy your xrp, they don't need xrp, do you already understand?
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
Ripple have the specific role in crypto. Also btc have the specific role. Bitcoin role cannot change by ripple or what should I say ripple cannot underestimate btc role in crypto for btc is the major coin. If the major was gone the entire troops will be in endangered. The major Can lead everybody to the victory of success.
Activity: 70
February 05, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
dont forget xrp is under a lawsuit, worth billions. i think it was way overhyped.
February 05, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
Really I am very confident about Ripple.In this last year Ripple incredibly pumping.Every ripple holder got huge profit.It's just future bright coin don't miss to long term hold.I hope it will be pumped minimum 5$ in December 2018.
Really? I've known personally people who definitely not earned huge profit but huge loss when they bought this coin between  $2-3, but it's funny that this second round with alts will end the same as previous in March, however i'm sure that third round will come, just pump and dump nothing more
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 05, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
Yes it will be.
Users like ðºÞæ will always tell you its about "freedom" but deep down inside he is talking about pedophilia and ordering drugs trough the darknet. That is the real reason he hates Ripple and XRP.

ðºÞæ is just someone like fluffyponzi, always on the hunt for some underage boys Wink

Hey ðºÞæ, tell us again why you hate ripple Smiley Smiley
Poor boy i hope nobody is kicking down your door for those perverted thoughts of your "freedom"
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
Is Ripple the currency of the future?
lol
Crypto is all about freedom, be in charge of your own money and not relay on a third party if or when they deceit to lock your account like banks or Ripple Inc can do. Or worse still a rouge entity takes over the Ripple database and locks the entire Database.

Blockchain tech on the other hand is nuke prove no-one can lock it, no one destroy it.
Blockchain is the future and not slavery from which everyone tries to free himself.
75% of all xrp in the hands of 4 entities.
The future will be decentralized and not a Ripple Inc (bank, or anyone else) operated database, its the 1 o 1 of crypto.
Blockchain is the future and not Ripples Distributed ledger Database operation, those frauds will not see a penny of mine.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
Well, personally, for me, the ripple is very overrated. I do not see any reasonable reasons for such a pumps, so that a possible very rapid sharp collapse. Most likely the opinion is not entirely objective since I have personal claims to this coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 04, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Really I am very confident about Ripple.In this last year Ripple incredibly pumping.Every ripple holder got huge profit.It's just future bright coin don't miss to long term hold.I hope it will be pumped minimum 5$ in December 2018.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
February 04, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

ripples big bet is that it xrp will become a bridge currency that many financial institutions use to settle cross-border payment for faster and more cheaply. which can be slow and include middleman.and monero is not decentralaized  and controlled by a company. so a currency controlled by any company can not be the future currency. it can be the future currency of the banking sector.and it will have great influence on future currency system.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
I don't think Ripple is currency of the future, but I believe it has a future. I sold my Ripple when the price was 3$, but I am going to buy now.
Why? I think Ripple is the best option in cryptocurrency world to becomes the digital currency for the world. Sold your Ripple at $ 3 is good decision because you sold it before the bloodbath time happen. But for the future of Ripple, it can grows more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

I have made big splashes but it is not good going now I think that it is a good preference in terms of investing too much money with big folds
Activity: 336
February 04, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
Sure...

I think ripple the currency of the future big stage.
Because ripple all website accept.
Unfortunately this time down.
But ripple future my mine 300$ cross definitely.
And market currency ripple 3 number rank.
coin market currency ripple of the future of bright ovisly.
Pages:
Jump to: