Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 50. (Read 7451 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 07, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Despite some limitations Ripple looks very good. The system develops cooperation with various financial institutions and also shows good results in terms of the growth of the coin price. I like this currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
March 06, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

After i noticed it seems that is the fact that will happen last week Ripple entered into a cooperation with Western Union and this time they are in cooperation with Bank Central Japan and Bank Central Saudi Arabia. I'm very afraid if Ripple will kill mining coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 06:12:49 AM
I believe that Ripple is good crypto for the banks because it is already in use and also it has good capacity and technology for now.

Yes, there is a possibility that Ripple is the currency for the future. Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse said that the new cryptocurrency is focused on working with banks and other institutions to dramatically improve the way money moves globally and ripple is speeding ahead to become the next biggest currency in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
XRP is the destroyer of our decentralized community,bankers are too smart they know they cant beat BTC so they planned to pump XRP's price and then dump it when they got our money,and thus centralization needs to be removed to our environment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

I don't totally agree mate. Although it's a good coin to choose for short term investments because it could really catch fire quickly and pump its value quite fast. I think that having a high price point is always a controlling factor for people to continuously and more aggressively deal and transact with them, that in turn, would help its value rise up. Also, to consider it as the "currency of the future" is still a long shot because still has a lot left to prove in this market that other coins, like Ethereum, have already proven.
Activity: 308
March 06, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
I don't think it has the ability to do that.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
If to consider Ripple as one of options blockchain platforms, then it has prospects of development. Because Ripple isn't anything in the world of cryptocurrencies, except as blockchain platform any more. Considering the gradual interest of large banks and payment service providers in technology blockchain, that promotion in this centralized environment provides success to the Ripple project.
Activity: 61
March 06, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
It is very hard to say, even the best investor can't predict that! Tomorrow can happen everything with the Market or just for Ripple and everything to go down and everyone to forget about Ripple forever. Or can lunch the best news ever and that Ripple go to the top of the chain. Depends on the people with a lot of money and influence to the market, politics too.
Activity: 158
March 06, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
No wonder if the centralization has become dominant on the internet, XRP is supported by the banking system and has already begun to be adopted, if you compare the banking system support with some popes, So I think XRP / XLM, will be one of the biggest currencies in the future, everything which can be supported by reality and supported by great entities, make it worthwhile.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
Yes it will be.
Users like ðºÞæ will always tell you its about "freedom" but deep down inside he is talking about pedophilia and ordering drugs trough the darknet. That is the real reason he hates Ripple and XRP.

ðºÞæ is just someone like fluffyponzi, always on the hunt for some underage boys Wink

Hey ðºÞæ, tell us again why you hate ripple Smiley Smiley
Poor boy i hope nobody is kicking down your door for those perverted thoughts of your "freedom"

So what is the different between ripple and XRP? I think it the same.
No matter what if this currency not about freedom then we still have fiat which is controled by government.
Why ripple? Why not bitcoin or etherium?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

it is not. They will be here for a long time, but they're not the currency of the future. Much better coins are out there which aren't centralized in the hands of few bankers. Don't trust them
Activity: 149
March 05, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

I think ripple will have a strong run in future with institutions such as money gram coming in as partners, Ripples fortunes will turn around in due time, and its valuation will definitely rise in the near future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
I believe that Ripple is good crypto for the banks because it is already in use and also it has good capacity and technology for now.
ripple is a very good coin, even so many big companies are working with this company. well, I am sure in the future, the price of this coin will be higher, and will become one of the competitors of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
Honestly at first I thought Ripple would be the cryptocurrency of the future, I mean I like its innovation and all but there was a time I got disappointed with Ripple. Its price went down and it got to a point wherein a lot of traders pulled out their money because it dropped half of its value. But good thing now it is recovering and it is returning with a comeback. Hopefully it will be the one of the currency of the future.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
Ripple to me has good range of Market Capitalization that can in a good context meet up with test of time. The fact that the Banking system are using it and are making good deals with them now, to me does not affect its future success for just no cause. In short, XRP can be part of future currency, because the Developers are restless and assiduously working on the project for longer years of prospects and existence.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
March 05, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Which one is XRP's best point?
XRP ist not used, Banks have only working agreement with Ripple Inc
Google "scam" because it is the very definition of xrp

BTW "believe" is something middle-age peasants did.
Activity: 25
March 05, 2018, 03:53:03 AM
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

Before I am thinking that Ripple isn't the best crypto in the market but this early January, Ripple made a history buy overtaking Ethereum's market capital and investors are very excited for what Ripple would become hits year.
I really don't think that Ripple would be the currency of the future but this year a lot of giant companies are into Ripple's partnership.
Maybe, in the near future we could tell something about Ripple and it's future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 05, 2018, 03:42:17 AM
^ if its not the first time then why dont you provide some proof?
I see you are full of soy boooooi.
Be salty, let others be happy.  Dont know why you keep posting nonsense
Activity: 504
March 04, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
I'm not the first time talking about the fact that the Ripple project is very strange for me. I do not buy or use projects that have a strange history and have a strange number of coins. Do you know that most of the coins of this project belong to the developers?
Pages:
Jump to: