Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 52. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 24, 2018, 07:30:29 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple is a good coin and has the potential to develop, but predicting ripples into future money is too early prediction.
Yeah I agree that ripple has the potential but this could not future of digital currency because this is a centralize coin. Those 30000% price run was a evidence that this coin has investors supporting this project but after those run it seems that this coin has left behind. Let's wait for more months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 07:30:20 PM
XRP is not a cryptocurrency. It is like a digital centralized asset. It is manipulated by the bankers which has the banking system on it, which is the counter part of the decentralized cryptocurrency. Ripple is wolf in sheep's clothing.

I think that is a bit too strong. Yes many people don't like Ripple and No Ripple is not currency of the future, but it is not that bad and we can all make some profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
XRP is not a cryptocurrency. It is like a digital centralized asset. It is manipulated by the bankers which has the banking system on it, which is the counter part of the decentralized cryptocurrency. Ripple is wolf in sheep's clothing.
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 24, 2018, 07:17:12 PM
This altcoins out there in the digital markets are always competetor to each other, when look at the coin index these coins are soaring to its own popularity and uses ,ripple alcoin may have the chance to be currency of the future it depends on its improvement services to the endusers in the market.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
Ripple is one of the promising altcoins that is making its noticeable mark in the crypto market. Just 6 months ago, its price sat at $ 0.20 per coin. It rose significantly up to around $4 per coin, and sitting at around $1 per coin at present. It has also good features. It purports to enable secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks.  
January 6th, 2017, 1 Ripple = 0.006 dollar.
January 6th, 2018, 1 Ripple = 4 dollars.

What do you think about this percent growth? Can you find any asset can help you have that profit? It is higher than Bitcoin, Ethereum and many altcoins, except Digibyte, XVG Grin

I think that has a lot to do with Newbs buying it because it was under a dollar thinking it was the next bitcoin. You saw most sub $1 coins go up so much during the Thanksgiving/Christmas noob invasion. The more educated they get the more they realize how economics work. The token supply is a big deal that most noobs don't understand. I saw a lot of XRP to $1000 posts on twitter during that time. Many do not realize how much the market cap would be if it would be that price.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
Ripple is one of the promising altcoins that is making its noticeable mark in the crypto market. Just 6 months ago, its price sat at $ 0.20 per coin. It rose significantly up to around $4 per coin, and sitting at around $1 per coin at present. It has also good features. It purports to enable secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks.  
January 6th, 2017, 1 Ripple = 0.006 dollar.
January 6th, 2018, 1 Ripple = 4 dollars.

What do you think about this percent growth? Can you find any asset can help you have that profit? It is higher than Bitcoin, Ethereum and many altcoins, except Digibyte, XVG Grin
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
Its very hard to predict ripple will become the future currency or not,but one thing is sure that ripple will play a very big role in the global banking system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 24, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
hard to say. if maybe the price can be same like ethereum or bitcoin, i think can be the currency future. but in this day ETH and BTC always lead the market. so maybe take a long time to predict what ripple become. maybe can be rival, if the future i think that is hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 24, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 24, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
Ripple currency for scamming crypto in future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

in the world of digital currencies cryptocurrency like XRP this could be the possibility it happens but it seems very impossible because we know the total supply of XRP is still very much and the project they have not many then it is certain it will take a very long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 24, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
Ripple is the only coin I want to see go to $0, It's all hype and misinfo, the banking edge is absolutely nothing, they don't buy the circulating supply yet the logic of all Ripple investors is the banks will buy it's price up, on top of that it's a centralised coin and offers nothing innovative or unique.
copper member
Activity: 497
February 24, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

Ripple is a good coin and has the potential to develop, but predicting ripples into future money is too early prediction.
Activity: 93
February 24, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
Ripple released 100 billion XRP in which the company holds 65 billion remaining market about 35 billion remaining.
Ripple impressed by its large venture capital during the initial stage. The altcoin startup, whose godfather Google has succeeded in attracting more than $ 50 million from banking organizations, brought in $ 90 million in total funding, amazingly. Ripple is the only currency in that it allows transactions in all units of value, from the main currency to the type of accumulated miles flying in the air.
As a rival in the midst of the early stages, Ripple is gaining momentum in the electronic money market, showing its remarkable growth early this year. In fact, the ripple experienced a 100% increase in value within 24 hours at the end of March.
CGI allows seamless integration and security between the ripple and the bank's existing payment systems.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
February 24, 2018, 12:41:45 AM
Ripple wouldn't be a future although it's market capital value is huge but it's existence is not that actually gives impact to investors.
Their coin supply is high that doesn't offer much profit to investors and would limit their market share value in the near future. In my own view, I better skip Ripple in my portfolio but instead invest into low coin split with high profits because that's what I'm into the cryptocurrency world, to earn money.

Yeah with 60% of the supply help by ripple the company combined with the fact that the XRP token really has no place in the actual ripple system it really doesn't make a lot of sense to hold the token.
Ripple is growing very well in the past, currently it is one of the stable altcoin and steady growth in the market cryptocurrency. I believe that in 2018 this XRP will grow stronger due to the great support from investment community around the world who are interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
I personally believe that ripple has a bright future, but it wont the currency of the future. But it may be used by bank and for trades between banks .. maybe more as a security asset than as a currency. But the team is very talented.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 24, 2018, 12:19:26 AM
I have already said many times that I do not recognize the ripple project. I just do not like this project, because there are so many not clear things. Those conversations about blocked coins and the fact that developers have 60% of all coins. I do not like.

And even if Ripple (XRP) is backed by huge banks across the globe, i still don't think that this digital currency is the currency of the future because there are lots of contenders in the cryptoworld and one of them is Ehereum (ETH). Ripple will only be the future crypto as to its usage with a couple of steps ahead of its competitor like Stellar (XLM).
Activity: 145
February 24, 2018, 12:10:29 AM
Ripple wouldn't be a future although it's market capital value is huge but it's existence is not that actually gives impact to investors.
Their coin supply is high that doesn't offer much profit to investors and would limit their market share value in the near future. In my own view, I better skip Ripple in my portfolio but instead invest into low coin split with high profits because that's what I'm into the cryptocurrency world, to earn money.

Yeah with 60% of the supply help by ripple the company combined with the fact that the XRP token really has no place in the actual ripple system it really doesn't make a lot of sense to hold the token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
February 24, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
i think i cant be posible when bitcoin using lighting neteork, xrp have much supply and the supply can get much like usdt (tether), it eill be unstable base on the price and supply Smiley thats my opinion
Activity: 291
February 24, 2018, 12:09:16 AM
i have a 50/50 gut feeling on this topic. I can see that the scalability of ripple makes it very usable. However, i merely see it more of a banking instrument than currency. The technological aspect of ripple makes it very useful tool to banks. Thus making its adoption more the operational side rather than using it as a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: