Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 53. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
Ripple wouldn't be a future although it's market capital value is huge but it's existence is not that actually gives impact to investors.
Their coin supply is high that doesn't offer much profit to investors and would limit their market share value in the near future. In my own view, I better skip Ripple in my portfolio but instead invest into low coin split with high profits because that's what I'm into the cryptocurrency world, to earn money.
Activity: 270
February 24, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
It has excellent scalability, which means that users can not be afraid of delays in the transaction. This is very important, as with the growth of popularity the network of crypto currency is faced with a huge load. Quite recently, Ethereum encountered this problem when CryptoKitties was launched on its blockbuster.Examples of the Ripple system demonstrate that the transfer of funds from one country to another takes a few seconds, and the bandwidth reserve causes confidence in the project.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 12:01:21 AM
Guys tell me please. Why focus on one coin? Every coin prophesies to become a leader. Really on it are conducted? Turn your head and cold calculation. If you want to earn, then choose 20 coins that have strong enough products and are interesting to society and invest money in them, as soon as they grow by 100%, withdraw money and invest in other coins for more money. Is it difficult?
maybe it's not difficult for rich people,
but it will be hard for people like me, who only rely on bounty to get coin
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 11:39:17 PM
Ripple boasts a low commission, which is one of its main advantages over other crypto-currencies and payment systems. If the developers continue to develop the project and will enlist the support of an even larger number of banks around the world, by the end of 2018 the value of the token will exceed the $ 2 per token mark.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 23, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple is crazy, and I never thought it could change, so crazy. I used to trade Ripple on Poloniex when it was shallow if I believed in it until now I may have become a rich man  Grin Grin Grin But this is great for those who believe in and trust in it. It's like a blessing to so many people, but I'm a stranger.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
February 23, 2018, 11:29:17 PM
Hey it is not an impossible thing, the chances are open an it depends how they could managed the coins to improve every single time and it is the hardest part of this job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Guys tell me please. Why focus on one coin? Every coin prophesies to become a leader. Really on it are conducted? Turn your head and cold calculation. If you want to earn, then choose 20 coins that have strong enough products and are interesting to society and invest money in them, as soon as they grow by 100%, withdraw money and invest in other coins for more money. Is it difficult?
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:20:16 PM
When it comes to XRP price rips, the numbers are quite positive so far, which is why investors are very interested in this currency.
Firstly, there are great benefits that XRP has undergone. Ripple prices have increased by nearly 4,000% in the first half of 2017 as noted above. Deeper, the ripple is currently listed on the 30 trading floors. The start-up company in San Francisco also said that in the second quarter of 2017 there were $ 11.06 billion in XRP.
Secondly, the company (Ripple Labs) holds the majority of Ripple coins and the market can not have more like BTC and ETH broking but only from the source company.
Third, the company is very focused on international payments, rather than vague statements like Bitcoin trying to be the currency of the future. Instead, the Ripple focuses on specific uses of the technology of ripples and is the kind of feature that investors want to see.
Finally, the company believes that the ripple technology can handle 70,000 transactions per second. Take a look at the following numbers on transaction speed:
Bitcoin handles 3-4 transactions per second
Ethereum handles about 20 transactions per second
Papal handles about 193 transactions per second
Visa card handles about 1667 transactions per second
Activity: 99
February 23, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
Unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are traded freely on the market, copper ripple is mainly used in international payment transactions.
This virtual currency is a product of Ripple - a San Francisco-based startup that uses blockchain algorithms to speed up transactions between major global banks.
It is listed on 30 exchanges in the world. The ripple's market capitalization is third in the virtual currency market, behind only Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the second quarter alone, Ripple recorded $ 11.06 billion in XRP trading value.
Unlike Ethereum and Bitcoin, which are freely traded on the market, XRP is mainly owned by the Ripple Company and is used to serve international payment transactions. In May, Ripple President Miguel Vias announced his bid for the currency.
Vias is also optimistic about the future of ripples and other virtual currencies despite the volatile digital money market as well as the potential divide of the current Bitcoin.
"What we are seeing is a strong rise in digital assets as major financial institutions such as the Bank of England are researching digital money, The central bank of Japan (BoJ) is doing it. "We are considering bidding for our currency, and we are on track and XRP will continue to grow."
More than 50 major banks around the world have adopted Ripples into their real-time payment network, including Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, Siam Commercial Bank, SBI Holdings. (Japan)...
Launched in 2012, the ripple network is highly valued for its applicability. The main purpose of this network is to support users can use credit card services, Paypal, banks ... to deal with low cost in a quick time.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
I have read through a column that ripple will be one of the digital currencies that has great potential this year. Others are neo, monero, litecoin and so on. If experts are recommending ripple then I think it will worth buying it.
Activity: 109
February 23, 2018, 09:18:04 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
It is impossible for a token to become a global currency, though ripple can succeed with or without bitcoin but still Ripple cant overtake bitcoin,if there were candidate for a global currency it should be the btc.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
I've been observing the movement of a ripple in the market and I am really amazed by it, why? The ripple whenever has an increase value is very fast which happened when bitcoin reached $20,000, the last month of November, year 2017. What other service that ripple can offer to us is the potential to use it for transactions which is cannot be done by ethereum, litecoin, monero and other altcoins. But I cannot say that ripple will be a new global currency because bitcoin was still alive and not yet about to end,
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 23, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
Hi. Definitely No. List me at least few features which allow ripple become main currency in the future?

Smart contracts
Interoperability
Escrow
ICO's
Recognized by most governments and central banks around the world.
Pilots with western union and moneygram

The list goes on booooi
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
Hi. Definitely No. List me at least few features which allow ripple become main currency in the future?
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 23, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
I'm not sure if Ripple is now approved in the market. As a said before, I'm still not aware to other cryptocurrency that have been exist today.
I don't have an idea what's the value of ripple and at the same I don't have an idea what is its price.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
I cannot really agree that Ripple will gonna be the currency in the future because it really lacks all the advantages and qualities which Bitcoin has... Ripple has to replace first bitcoin as the King of Cryptocurrency if Ripple really wants to be the currency of the future but I'm quite sure that ripple will not be able replace the most trusted crypto curency which has the most users and investors and it could not even the replace the ethereum on the second place and much more also to bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 12, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
Ripple is one of the new cryptocurreny in the world market. In my general opinion they have future in our industry since they have also lots of investors and good feedback.
Through this they can innovate and build a wider range of investment for all of us.
Activity: 546
February 11, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
Don't think so. There are many better crypto currencies than XRP. People would only treat as an investment not really as a currency.
copper member
Activity: 369
simply getting the job done
February 11, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
I don't think Ripple has a great future in comparison with other top 10 coins in the market right now. Cryptocurrency concept was invented from decentralization view. But Ripple's centralized way can not be the future of cryptocurrency. Yes the transaction fee might be a bit cheap but other than that I am not sure what more it offers!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 11, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
Yes, ripple is the new crypto which provides a excellent services and provides a huge return on investment in just short period of time.
Huge ROI? This is especially the case for those who have bought for $3,2 Smiley
In my opinion Ripple is  really useful for worldwide payment and many systems have start collaborating with it
Pages:
Jump to: