Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 80. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 11:15:37 AM
I believe that Ripple is the future of Altcoins but not exactly the  future of cryptocurrencies. That is still unknown since its all very volatile.

How to distinguish these 2? Altcoins are crypto's, most likely pushing for a better future.
Not ripple though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
Future of the bankers would be a nice title,seems this hype will come to an end as the coinbase announced that they wont list any coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
 I believe that Ripple is the future of Altcoins but not exactly the  future of cryptocurrencies. That is still unknown since its all very volatile.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
January 05, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
yes, xrp, the currency scam of the future, buy it, hold it, then wait as the devs throw billions of xrp coins in the market and then you see your precious xrp with devaluations of 10 to 100 times hehe
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Yes, XRP is the good coins which is accepted by many banks in the world. It's price has increased recently and I believe that it will become the international currency in the future.
I think it's possible...I like the growth rate and it seems to me that I see this coin in the future
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
January 05, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
Yes, XRP is the good coins which is accepted by many banks in the world. It's price has increased recently and I believe that it will become the international currency in the future.
Why do you need crypto if you will use banks?
No wonder why banks are controlling the world, people like you are sheeps.
You obviously missed point why bitcoin was invented and what crypto is.
I know many in our community despise XRP and its supporters as it is being controlled mostly by banksters who are clearly against decentralized coins. The thing is, I think people are just looking for convenient, fast, and cheap micro-transaction ready coins which means that Ripple has a big chance in disrupting all others.
You can use VISA too.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
I know many in our community despise XRP and its supporters as it is being controlled mostly by banksters who are clearly against decentralized coins. The thing is, I think people are just looking for convenient, fast, and cheap micro-transaction ready coins which means that Ripple has a big chance in disrupting all others.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
Activity: 4
January 04, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
I am amazed by the way the value of ripple coin has risen these past months and I believe it has something in stock for us in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:51:40 PM
Coinbase not adding anymore assets at this time. Will this negatively impact XRP?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
With ripple's progress or improvement as evidenced by its increased value by the end of last year, we can definitelt say that ripple has some bright future ahead and had proven itself that it has potential. However, i don't believe that ripple is the currency of the future considering the fact that it is a centralized system and it has a long way in terms of its value compared to bitcoin and some other altcoins.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
No. Ripple isn't a currency and the coin itself isn't of any use. The ripple technology is strong and supported by banking, but the coin itself is rather redundant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 04, 2018, 08:40:05 PM
Really hard to believe that XRP's gains have even been so high. This makes me feel panic.

I was even shocked that day when i saw Ether was replaced by Ripple in terms of market capitalization. I am starting to believe now that this alt coin has really a future since it is backed with banks across the globe.

Yes, this is a very strong project, which aims to really make people's lives easier. And that's why I also believe that this coin will someday become very expensive

Of course, even today the price is still increasing, 4,10%
XRP's price right now is $3.32, i still do believe that it will still increase and reach about $7 or $8 sooner.
Activity: 53
January 04, 2018, 08:36:47 PM
Ripple recently made a fortune and so did a lot of people. 1340% in less than a month that’s an awesome number, so awesome that it is nearly unbelievable.
The backbone of the currency is the currency keeper(banks) itself as what the people know.
That’s just a blind belief .
Well, this is how Ripple is actually based on.
The crypto currency isn’t regulated between the bank transactions, banks only use the technology on which ripple is based and not the transaction of ripple.
In simple words, it doesn’t matter how many banks start using the technology, the regulation depends on the buyers and sellers. Right now it looks like the coin of future, bigger than Bitcoin but that’s a big fat lie.
Big wales want you to invest more and more and they will have a bigger profit and you won’t.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
January 04, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
there is a thread here that discusses that Ripple scam, but the community of Ripple Holder still believe that prices continue to rise. So, all decisions, based on their respective beliefs, whether Ripple will be SCAM or Ripple will be a DRAGON
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
Really hard to believe that XRP's gains have even been so high. This makes me feel panic.

I was even shocked that day when i saw Ether was replaced by Ripple in terms of market capitalization. I am starting to believe now that this alt coin has really a future since it is backed with banks across the globe.

Yes, this is a very strong project, which aims to really make people's lives easier. And that's why I also believe that this coin will someday become very expensive
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 04, 2018, 07:39:54 PM
I think your view is correct because the ripple could be a future currency, promising to replace Bitcoin and Ethereum. Behind this coin is a very famous corporation that is Google. According to Coinmarketcap, the current rate of the ripple is more than three dollars, predicted the next two months it will be up to 10 dollars in exchange rates. I say Ripple is the money of the future because I think if the support for this coin is Google, the possibility of it will exist and develop very long, able to overcome Bitcoin as well as Ethereum.
Activity: 560
January 04, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
I think Ripple is a very dangerous cryptocurrency, was created to control other cryptocurrencies and counteraction decentralized currencies. I'm choose Ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
There is so much hype going on with Ripple, maybe if cryptocurrencies will dominate the future transaction i believe ripple will be one of those top digital money, but as of now i can't say yet if it can beat bitcoin in terms of price but definitely it is good source of income as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: