Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 77. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 09, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
Ripple is a scam
I am agree with you, sir.
It is very centralized + there are still not any real examples of using + a lot of coins are in devs hands.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 03:12:52 AM
I don't think so. I think ripple cannot be the currency for future. Also the price is still not stable especially in this week, it was hit almost $4 but decrease again for today.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
January 09, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
Ripple is a scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 01:51:28 AM
I see a very good perspective for the ripple that should come from wider adoption among financials institutions. As I know it is over 200 companies that use or test XRP in their internal system. The same time the absence of real decentralization is the potential obstacle for ripple to become crypto of the future.
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 01:37:19 AM
Seems like hype is over and now Ripple is returning back to its proper cost. Not a crypto of the future to me
Activity: 11
January 08, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

The level of inaccurate statements regarding Ripple and XRP on this post is simply stunning! The posters are either very stupid or lazy. Much of what is said here can be disputed by a quick search. Another possibility is that the FUD posters here are simply paid shills or deeply invested in other tokens and they are just complaining about XRP' success.

XRP is the only coin worth investing in right now. There are too many bad signs on the horizon for crypto especially the coins that can not be traced by governments. Many will be regulated out of existence, soon!

I can understand how anarchist, antigovernment types are upset by what is to come,  they transfer that anger and fear to XRP and Ripple. That doesn't take away from the fact that Ripple is solving real world problems and has perhaps the only token with any real utility. Unless of course you are a terrorist, a drug cartel or someone who wants to hide from the government and avoid paying taxes. Why must your transactions be so secretive? We're trying to have a society here, society is expensive, pay your share.

Peace,

Sri
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
January 08, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
XRP's hype is over investors realized that XRP doesnt deserve the 2nd place in market,its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers.

True but i do not believe ripple replace bitcoin and ethereum on top cryptocurrency coins, ethereum have a strong stability in the market as second coin from Bitcoin and noboby can replace the place of the king which is bitcoin.

Ripple can't even replace bitcoincash normally, but it somehow did it because of the whale attack. Otherwise, ripple couldn't have passed bcash as well. I think it will stay there for some time and ethereum will enlarge the difference between ripple.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 08, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
XRP's hype is over investors realized that XRP doesnt deserve the 2nd place in market,its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers.

True but i do not believe ripple replace bitcoin and ethereum on top cryptocurrency coins, ethereum have a strong stability in the market as second coin from Bitcoin and noboby can replace the place of the king which is bitcoin.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
January 08, 2018, 06:33:31 PM
Activity: 49
January 08, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
I asked the same question from many. Because I have investested half of my cryptominey value on XRP. But many of the experts thinks it won't be a game changer since it is a centralized coin.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
January 08, 2018, 06:09:11 PM
I really do not encourage ripple buying as it is controversial with its concept of centralized banking.
 If Ripple becomes no. 1 with largest market cap, prices will crash like hell as people will lose trust in decentralised crypto-market. This means that centralization won against decentralized systems. So, think twice before you invest! and stop buying RIPPLE.

True, If XRP flourish then concept of decentralization will fail. Ripple is always been favorite of banks coz it is centralized and so govt. of almost every country have a positive attitude for RIPPLE. But the problem is the experts of crypto-market does not it to flourish. It has been a controversial coin so far and it would be really intersting to see its fate.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 08, 2018, 07:12:39 AM
I think not. This is a centralized currency. It can not be interesting for investment. At any time, developers or owners of the bulk of coins can freeze transactions or the entire market. This is dangerous. I think this is not a good idea.
NO

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
I think not. This is a centralized currency. It can not be interesting for investment. At any time, developers or owners of the bulk of coins can freeze transactions or the entire market. This is dangerous. I think this is not a good idea.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
Ripple is not working like a bank and nor it will be. It's a currency to be used between banks not for users. If you want cryptobank look for Crypterium or other ICOs that started to work on such projects
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
January 08, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Why on earth would banks need or want Ripple? They can already exchange funds easily using existing centralized networks -- blockchain is useless in that context.

I understand ripple is an equivalent of SWIFT or SEPA systems, I see many reasons why they would like to go for ripple instead
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 08, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?
Exactly, i mean ripple is here to try to bring the banksters in the crypto game, but i think ad hope are not retarded and will invest into something like ripple that's only here to take away their freedom just like fiat currency. Crypto is about  getting away from the banks not closer.
Bankers know they can't compete with the blockchain, so they play it smartly by create and supporting ripple. Even though Ripple is known to be centralized I'm sure it will sustainable because many bankers is supporting, and it does not close the possibility goverment will regulate Ripple easier.
Activity: 53
January 08, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
I personally dislike Ripple, due to the fact that it is centralized, which, contradicts the sole nature of cryptocurrencies. The risk, therefore, is substantially bigger than in other cases (as if there isn't enough risk already in every single cryptocurrency). Currently, I'm investing in ICO's and I'm pretty satisfied with this decision, regardless of the negative comments that I heard about them. As long as a person does their research properly and efficiently, the high ROI will be inevitable (in a positive manner). I'm currently considering an investment in Cointed - an upcoming ICO. Have you heard anything about it? I read a lot about them and I really like the idea behind the project, alongside with the fact that the ICO is backed by many investors, such as Nvidia and TAS Group. Give it a look and let me know what you think.
Activity: 70
January 08, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?
Exactly, i mean ripple is here to try to bring the banksters in the crypto game, but i think ad hope are not retarded and will invest into something like ripple that's only here to take away their freedom just like fiat currency. Crypto is about  getting away from the banks not closer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
No way if we use our brains as the sole purpose of bitcoin which introduced blockchain tech was to move away from centralized agencies! But then anything is possible when you have too much dump money in the market.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 08, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
Ripple will not be able to beat Bitcoin or Ethereum, maybe the ripple now occupies the second position, but look at it a few months later, people will further utilize Ethereum and also make Bitcoin as the mother of all coins
and RIP-ple will just be a decoration in cmc
XRP is the best coin of them.
Fast scalable and cheap
Pages:
Jump to: