Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 15. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 22, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I do not think it would be  a wise decision on his part to reveal his identity. Ii would be risky for the life of his family members as well depending on how much he made with Bitcoins.
yeah right on this mate,satoshi wont risk hes life and tens of his family members because of how he made thos community towards reality,as of today two million accounts has been using this,and billions of dollars has been circulating,and how many sites being inspired by his masterpiece.so for me better that he keep silent and lige in darkness for not to reveal the true satoshi
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I agree what you've said. Even you search him, he is no identity and and no one said if he is a person. But we are happy that we're know him, because of him we learn to work and earn from internet.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
February 22, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
I believe there might have been a few people controlling the satoshi account, as opposed to one person.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
Absolutely there is nothing Satoshi can do. Bitcoin range is not his power to handle. Only investors can handle the struggling bitcoin price in up and down button. Bitcoin price is not your problem alone but the entire bitcoin holders and altcoins prices fans. Price at the end will back again to normal increase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
I think he is playing golf right now, he is very rich guy, maybe he is the one who go down the price of bitcoin because he want to convert his bitcoin into dollars he just want to buy a new expensive thing I think.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
February 22, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
I thought it was already clear that any information regarding the person is  unknown. And also, I think it's useless to ask questions on something that doesn't want to be answered by the person involved. I guess this is what the person thought of before hiding himself/herself, the overwhelming questions about his/her whereabouts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 22, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is somewhere in Japan. He is hiding and securing his and his family's safeness. Imagine if developers, investors and bitcoin holders knew his exact location, he will be an instant celebrity yet in danger. These people would go after him and surely, bid for his blueprint on bitcoin.
but nevertheless many do not hide their location. It looks like Satoshi has long been hiding under society.That's what I do not understand why.

May be his wish would be like many unknown soldiers who had laid their life for the country protection in the same way SATOSHI if an individual or an organization etc would not like to be known or want any credit which they have given to the society.
Satoshi Nakamoto is still staying unknown because he doesn't want to get into trouble because his bitcoin is not a joke because he got a lot of bitcoins and if he will expose his identity then it will be really hard for him to stay safe because a lot of people will try to hunt him to just get his bitcoins which is not a good idea to have if i were him.
maybe the best argument is.WHAT SHOULD BE OUR PROBLEM IF HES ALIVE OR NOT?the man itself dont wanna expose the real thing and we are here arguing out where or how is he.why dont you just do your assignments.make profit stop sharing hearsay this only makes you looks fool lol
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Are you seriously? ) how many times the price of bitcoin has fallen, and it still remained and its price increased. We just have to reconcile ourselves to the fact that Satoshi is not a well-known and not public person, and the fact that he created bitcoin is already great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is just an actor during the creation of Bitcoin in order to hide the true identity of the Bitcoin and the blockchain creators because his identity until now was not truly reveal to the public that even the Japanese did not confirm it about his personality but if maybe he is really exist then maybe he just a humble person in which don't like popularity. Being popular is not that easy because it might put your life and your family at risk specially the people will think that you have lot of Bitcoin in your wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
Smiley
I like this kind of projections, sorry to not have any merit to give! (I hope theymos will do something, it's frustrating...)
Btw, the "Satoshi question" is really interesting, and it's part of the "marketing mix" of bitcoin: a cryptocoin made by a cryptoprogrammer.
Amazing!

In my head I like to think Satoshi as a teenage kid trying to take revenge from his bullies locked himself up in the room to build an anonymous system where no one could take anything from anyone. He worked day and night to develop this thing (with a metallica song - master pf puppets playing in the background while he is develping blockchain in his room). The result of his development is blockchain at its rudimentary stage. He tries it out in his school and it works out swell. He slowly tries to redistribute power to people by making people solve his issues which make his system even better. However, one fine day a pretty girl knocks on his door to find out whats going on as she was in his class and was worried because she hadn't seen him for the last couple weeks in class. Satoshi had a huge crush on her so he went out for a coffe with her as he did not want to show himself as sloppy maniac on computer. He went out for the coffee while locking his so called bitcoin wallet along with his computer in a hurry. He had a really nice time and was enjoying his time out there. Once he was back, he unlocked his system but unfortunately he could not remember the password to his wallet as he created one in a hurry. He cursed himself and cried out loudly in the corridor scaring a lot of people. He eventually went into depression. He was taken home as he was unfit for school and was taken care of by his poor mother who could only afford school because of Satoshi's scholarship money. Once that was gone so was all thefuture success plans. Slowly in a year Satoshi could be normal again but he was not interested in bitcoin anymore. Around this time, his mother his source of inspiration passed away. Disappointed in life and hopeless with his future, he decided to travel to Tibet. Here he finally found peace away from all the worldly pleasures and is now more than happy to be a monk amongst the other monks in a monastery. It has been a decade since he invented one of the biggest things of the planet. In time he also remembered his password, but for him it was not important anymore because he had found what he was looking for - The key to life Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 22, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
In my head I like to think Satoshi as a teenage kid trying to take revenge from his bullies locked himself up in the room to build an anonymous system where no one could take anything from anyone. He worked day and night to develop this thing (with a metallica song - master pf puppets playing in the background while he is develping blockchain in his room). The result of his development is blockchain at its rudimentary stage. He tries it out in his school and it works out swell. He slowly tries to redistribute power to people by making people solve his issues which make his system even better. However, one fine day a pretty girl knocks on his door to find out whats going on as she was in his class and was worried because she hadn't seen him for the last couple weeks in class. Satoshi had a huge crush on her so he went out for a coffe with her as he did not want to show himself as sloppy maniac on computer. He went out for the coffee while locking his so called bitcoin wallet along with his computer in a hurry. He had a really nice time and was enjoying his time out there. Once he was back, he unlocked his system but unfortunately he could not remember the password to his wallet as he created one in a hurry. He cursed himself and cried out loudly in the corridor scaring a lot of people. He eventually went into depression. He was taken home as he was unfit for school and was taken care of by his poor mother who could only afford school because of Satoshi's scholarship money. Once that was gone so was all thefuture success plans. Slowly in a year Satoshi could be normal again but he was not interested in bitcoin anymore. Around this time, his mother his source of inspiration passed away. Disappointed in life and hopeless with his future, he decided to travel to Tibet. Here he finally found peace away from all the worldly pleasures and is now more than happy to be a monk amongst the other monks in a monastery. It has been a decade since he invented one of the biggest things of the planet. In time he also remembered his password, but for him it was not important anymore because he had found what he was looking for - The key to life Smiley Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

Smiles.. Like I did hear and understand clearly that the name Satoshi Nakimoto is a pseudo name given to the founder of Bitcoin. This means it can really be anybody. And really at this point, Satoshi has set the ball rolling and not in to have it stopped.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 22, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
No one knows where he is. I am also waiting for his appearance. It's great to know how his personalities and his face. I just wanna say thank you to him. He always on crypto community heart.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

I think no one knows who is satoshi nakamoto, if he/she is still alive and what is he/she doing by now, But someone says that satoshi nakamoto is a group of people and they called their self as SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. To hide of their identity to everyone for the safety of their lives for the people who may have some interest of them, because of the involvement of a huge money that they may holding by now.
No one does and no one will ever know. I believe it is high time we stopped raising this issue among the community. Even on this forum satoshi was last active a long time ago, and he does not want to be found. Moreover, knowing satoshi or not, does not change anything and the idea of him owning about 1 million coin was just an assumption that no one can even prove but I am sure he is damn rich by now anyway and his legacy as well as gospel lives on.

Well, no one knows were is Satoshi Nakamoto now, a lot of people say in the forum right from the start of bitcoin that Satoshi has been killed and some other say was hide by people who have a big interest in his work because they found out that bitcoin will soon to be the best cryptocurrency in whole wide world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
If in the bounty and airdrop is the existence of Satoshi is no longer but if in the world mining Satoshi still there, so Satoshi I know only in the Mining now.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

I think no one knows who is satoshi nakamoto, if he/she is still alive and what is he/she doing by now, But someone says that satoshi nakamoto is a group of people and they called their self as SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. To hide of their identity to everyone for the safety of their lives for the people who may have some interest of them, because of the involvement of a huge money that they may holding by now.
No one does and no one will ever know. I believe it is high time we stopped raising this issue among the community. Even on this forum satoshi was last active a long time ago, and he does not want to be found. Moreover, knowing satoshi or not, does not change anything and the idea of him owning about 1 million coin was just an assumption that no one can even prove but I am sure he is damn rich by now anyway and his legacy as well as gospel lives on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is somewhere in Japan. He is hiding and securing his and his family's safeness. Imagine if developers, investors and bitcoin holders knew his exact location, he will be an instant celebrity yet in danger. These people would go after him and surely, bid for his blueprint on bitcoin.
but nevertheless many do not hide their location. It looks like Satoshi has long been hiding under society.That's what I do not understand why.

May be his wish would be like many unknown soldiers who had laid their life for the country protection in the same way SATOSHI if an individual or an organization etc would not like to be known or want any credit which they have given to the society.
Satoshi Nakamoto is still staying unknown because he doesn't want to get into trouble because his bitcoin is not a joke because he got a lot of bitcoins and if he will expose his identity then it will be really hard for him to stay safe because a lot of people will try to hunt him to just get his bitcoins which is not a good idea to have if i were him.
Yes being unknown is better than being in danger as it is true bitcoin was invested by then and it is not a joke at all, he invested bitcoin and at that time price of bitcoin was not very high so if he was aware of bitcoin price that in future it will be that much high, he must saved a lot for him. But he was very talented and features he added to bitcoin are amazing as it use to increase and decrease with time, it has wallets so no one can robe your bitcoin easily.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
February 19, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Yeah you're right mate, we all don't know who is real satoshi nakamoto. The real identity behind that name either a group, a man or a woman. No one knows about that name, maybe that's not his/her real name just like surname just to hide into the public and also their securities needed.
But, we say thanks to his famous name that give us opportunity to have an extra income through this bitcoin was created.
The high volatility of bitcoin is a part of a game in bitcoin during fluctuation of it, so if that happen no other word to say just HOLD on.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 19, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 19, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: