Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 17. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 16, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I don´t even believe Satoshi is a person but a group of researchers.If they decided to keep their identity on a secret, why do we care?
They gave a present to the world more than 7 years ago, they created the first blockchain technology and didn't give it to a private company, an admirable move.

I think the identities of the Shatoshi group is just not our concern.
In a way you are right but at the same time, are you not curious at all about who is satoshi? The more time it passes the lower the chances to know who he is, and if it is not discovered soon the identity of satoshi will become one of the greatest mysteries of the century if not history, I believe he was just a singe person and not a team which makes the creation of bitcoin even more impressive in my eyes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
I don't have any idea where is Satoshi right,maybe he needs to hide his identity for his safety.The most important right now is his idea about what he did and his legacy.Continue to patronise and use bit coin.
Because no body does  Cheesy
there is a lot of speculation that satoshi is not a single person but rather group of libertarian and programmers/engineers.
what they or he did is really amazing, the economy all over the world has been shaken because of this cryptocurrencies. Almost all of the sectors in the community started to adopt this kind of system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

He is in a very far place enjoying his life thta is no known to anyone. He cannot reveal his real identity because it will be dangerous on him. If people know who really he is, then people will come after him. Also, those influential people or those with millions would come to him just to ask to develop more bitcoin, ask for the blueprint, or anything that could harm him or his family. Better this way.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
I don't have any idea where is Satoshi right,maybe he needs to hide his identity for his safety.The most important right now is his idea about what he did and his legacy.Continue to patronise and use bit coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 203
February 15, 2018, 06:10:33 PM
I don´t even believe Satoshi is a person but a group of researchers.If they decided to keep their identity on a secret, why do we care?
They gave a present to the world more than 7 years ago, they created the first blockchain technology and didn't give it to a private company, an admirable move.

I think the identities of the Shatoshi group is just not our concern.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 15, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
I do not think it makes a difference if satoshi is alive or dead, he is not going to reappear anyway, if he is dead then it is obvious he is not going to reappear but if he is alive then he has stayed out of bitcoin for many years and it seems he does not want to have to do anything with bitcoin, he is not even moving his coins so at this point it is safe to say that most likely he is not going to comeback.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 15, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
Or maybe this team worked initially ?, Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is not the name of one person but the code name of such an education known now as Bitcoin Core? After Satoshi as a human incarnation, no one ever saw.
Well, there is no need stressing our brain by trying to know if satoshi is a group or a single person. The essence is that the satoshi we know is being spent daily and we will never stop thanking the inventor for coming up with such a disruptive technology that is changing the world already. Even if someone comes out today to identify themselves as satoshi, I am sure no one will even believe. It is just best we leave it except for those who just want to stress themselves on something they will never find an answer to.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 15, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
who cares about where is satoshi or if hes still alive,does anyone cares?whats important to us is what he did,what he contributed to the world by creating this blockchain and bitcoin.hes legacy will forever remain in our lives for he helped us to have wealthier life and being a good person to make life easy and functional in my things
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
February 15, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
That is a billion dollar question, No one knows who is statoshi nakamoto or we do not know if that is a group but the only thing do now is to cherish what he or they contributed in this world because everyone of us has a chance to become successful in life so be thankful for he or they done.
We don’t know Satoshi, we don’t know where he is and we don’t even know what has happened to him. I usually see some people that claims that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a one person, but a group of people that are working under a code name to remain anonymous. But I’m not buying that, I think Satoshi Nakamoto is one man. My reason for saying that is because I have seen his posts on Bitcointalk forum, and it has been one person posting amidst others. If I can remember, seems like he once posted that he will be leaving and handing everything over, but I don’t think it includes his Bitcoins.
Activity: 405
February 14, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
I think Satoshi is alive until now, maybe he is always active on forum and he updated always the bitcoin. Until now we are all asking about his personality and who really Satoshi. His personality get curious to us, and no one know and discover him. Some other people say that he is a one person or group of person the important is that he gives us the best opportunity, so that we can earn and invest. So the best thing we do is continue support the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 14, 2018, 01:59:32 AM
I think satoshi is alive, he hides his identity because he does not want to interfere with his private life, so you are not wise to ask where satoshi is ...
The better thing that you should do now is to do something useful for bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price keeps dropping ...
I think Satoshi is just a code name and not his real name at all. Satoshi might be nobody’s name, it might be a name he just used, cause he doesn’t want anybody to who he truly, due to being afraid of what the government might do to him. Sometimes when I look at the current situation of Bitcoin, I just think to myself that Satoshi shouldn’t show himself to the world, he better stay hidden. If he exposed himself, by now he’ll be answering some queries. Cause the government is really pissed.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
February 13, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
until now nobody knows it, no one really knows him/her, no one even knows his gender, if he/she works alone or Satoshi is a composition of different people, not even his/her age in short no one knows his/her whereabouts, but one thing is clear we're all thankful for his/her work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
I think there is no point of knowing whether satoshi is dead or alive, or where he is right now and why he is hiding if he is still alive. I could say that although we do not know if where is satoshi right now, the most important is his legacy. We are all benefiting his extraordinary worked, without him there is no existence of cryptocurrency and most probably we can not experienced or experiencing of being free from the government.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
No one really know who is Satoshi Nakamoto and where is he now but that's is not important thing to know. We must have to consider that we must have to appreciate with what he has created. Eventhough he is the creator of bitcoin, but for me, i think he can't control the price because bitcoin price are controled by supply and demand. It was just only my opinion. But as of now we really dont know if what was the update oh him.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Until now no one know where is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto. And no one traces her body that confirm mr. Satoshi Nakamoto found dead. I think mr. Satoshi Nakamoto hide himself and his family for security reasons. Because he is now a billionair and he own a lot of bitcoins.and i think this is part of his plan and strategy that no one knows him that until now he remains a mystery.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 13, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
No one knows were satoshi stayed,excluding here family . He is a billionaire who created this kind of opportunities , He was hiding his identity in order to keep safe and protect there family and prevent those who have an interests to him because he is the one of the most popular in terms of inventing method that helps people in terms of money, Im thankful of satoshi because they gaves opportunities to the poor who are less fortunate and unemployed people. Satoshi is not the reason why the  value of bitcoin is dumps .
Activity: 141
February 13, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
This is a recurrent question that I have heard many time in my long journey here, but unfortunately, no one will ever be able to tell anything on the subject until he comes back. Unless, the truth will always be unknown.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 13, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
He? Nobody still knows if he is a real man or a group of people working under this strange Japanese name satoshi Nakamoto.

EVen if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group, the idea had to come from one person.  Wink
You know what our people always complaining about something. They want a hot topic in town that can be discussed on their dining tables and cafes. So when they found nothing worthy someday, they better chose bitcoins to have a discussion on them.

Then there comes a point that whether this was an idea of one person of a whole group of emerging geniuses were involved in such development.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
This, not a new story, this happens every year, or even several times a year
what for he needs to do something?))
Activity: 280
February 13, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

Satoshi is still alive, I think Satoshi is a codename for a group. Bitcoin is designed to be that way decreasing and increasing of its value is pretty normal the decision to make it increase are depends on the people who hold their bitcoin, if one user has a large amount of BTC then it will inflate its value. I personally think it was a good Idea for its volatility because we can invest if the value is low.
Pages:
Jump to: