Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 16. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 19, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Satoshi Nakamoto is somewhere in Japan. He is hiding and securing his and his family's safeness. Imagine if developers, investors and bitcoin holders knew his exact location, he will be an instant celebrity yet in danger. These people would go after him and surely, bid for his blueprint on bitcoin.
but nevertheless many do not hide their location. It looks like Satoshi has long been hiding under society.That's what I do not understand why.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 19, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Satoshi Nakamoto is somewhere in Japan. He is hiding and securing his and his family's safeness. Imagine if developers, investors and bitcoin holders knew his exact location, he will be an instant celebrity yet in danger. These people would go after him and surely, bid for his blueprint on bitcoin.
Activity: 273
February 19, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
For me,I think Satoshi is not dead.Satoshi maybe his nickname not his real name.Maybe he travel around the world and injoy life with his family
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Maybe he is fishing somewhere. Kidding aside, we'll never know but there's a possibility that he is still working on a blockchain. An improvement of it as someone who introduced bitcoin, I think there'll never be one idea that is bitcoin in his mind. I know there's more to it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
No one can really know. Satoshi can be an individual or a group of individuals who knows how to world know if he/they reveal his/their identity. Since we know what are the capabilities of blockchain can and its something that is a potential threat to banks. It might be that they might enjoy the fame at first but they won't know what comes next after that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 18, 2018, 12:13:24 PM
I think there is no point of knowing whether satoshi is dead or alive, or where he is right now and why he is hiding if he is still alive. I could say that although we do not know if where is satoshi right now, the most important is his legacy. We are all benefiting his extraordinary worked, without him there is no existence of cryptocurrency and most probably we can not experienced or experiencing of being free from the government.
I think if satoshi nakamoto expose their identity may be a bad influence on bitcoin market. that's why he kept it a secret. of course he can do anything with bitcoin market? he is among the richest people in the world because of bitcoin, he has millions of bitcoins in his wallet. of course he can manipulate the market but there are all the scenarios dude.
Satoshi could manipulate the market if he wanted but he is not going to do it, if he moved the coins alarms will sound all over the world, people to this day still look at the addresses that are known to belong to satoshi and if he move any of his coins thee will be investigations all over the world to try to determine where those coins are being moved and by who.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 17, 2018, 10:15:15 PM
Satoshi can't control the price because it defends to the people who invested to bitcoin. No one knew who is Satoshi, but even we didn't knew him, we are very thankful to him in for giving us crypto like bitcoin.
Satoshi does have a power to control the market because he got a huge amount of bitcoins and he can control the price but he is not doing that because he knows that it is best to just leave the market normal like the stock market and if he is selling bitcoin then he is just selling bitcoin piece by piece and not by bulk to avoid huge fluctuations.
Activity: 76
February 17, 2018, 10:07:40 PM
He is gone, he killed himself at 2011 btc crash.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 17, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

Satoshi is not dead definitely. But the problem occurring now is not related nor can be controlled by him. Only investor or large share holder are the one who can fixed the price fluctuations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
Satoshi can't control the price because it defends to the people who invested to bitcoin. No one knew who is Satoshi, but even we didn't knew him, we are very thankful to him in for giving us crypto like bitcoin.
Activity: 76
February 17, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
If he was alive in 2011 or so when he was last here, then chances are that he's still alive. He can't do much for the price of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not controlled by him. It's decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 17, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
Why do you care about where Satoshi lives or his personal life? He has abandoned bitcoin a long time back and now he is probably enjoying his life, probably.
And no, Satoshi cannot do anything to skyrocket the price directly, sure FUD and bullshit like that can but directly by Satoshi I don't seem how and by he'd do that. And price is not technically low for most of the users as everyone sees the prices of bitcoin under their circumstances.
There are several reasons to care about satoshi and his identity, the price is not really one reason for me and for may people but just think about what kind of person satoshi needed to be in order to create something like bitcoin, he is probably one of the most extraordinary human beings currently alive and we may never know his real identity.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 17, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
I think we should not bother about who or where satoshi is, Satoshis anonymity is good for for the growth and confidence cryptos keep getting, and it will stay that way if he remains unknown or behind the scenes. Knowing who he is can lead to a lot of speculation and conspiracy theories that wont be good for the crypto world.
Satoshi search is really a hot topic in the crypto world because he was the creator of the bitcoin and thus gave birth to the cryptocurrency market. No one knows if Satoshi is an individual or organization but with the amount of bitcoin he holds, he is the billionaire of the world.
With that idea, no one would dispute that fact that he is loaded and whether a single person or a group, one way or the other the technology they have made is worth more than they can imagine and I am sure must be enjoying the benefit somewhere without any traces to satoshi.

This is one smart person or group and that is obvious anyway, and the idea of going private from the world even makes a lot of sense.

I still do not know why a lot of people in this community are still very obsessed on knowing the identity of satoshi. Satoshi is already in the currency we all spend and that is the closest we can ever get to knowing satoshi. The most important thing is the technology that has been created which obviously leaves the name ringing a bell forever and even makes it interesting knowing that satoshi remains forever anonymous.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is still remain unknown until now lots of people here ware knowing about the history of his life he was the first founder of Bitcoin he was also created the bitcointalk forum  posted the first message in 2009 under the pseudonym satoshi. but still nothing no one can identify on what's Satoshi nakamoto's life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
I think there is no point of knowing whether satoshi is dead or alive, or where he is right now and why he is hiding if he is still alive. I could say that although we do not know if where is satoshi right now, the most important is his legacy. We are all benefiting his extraordinary worked, without him there is no existence of cryptocurrency and most probably we can not experienced or experiencing of being free from the government.
I think if satoshi nakamoto expose their identity may be a bad influence on bitcoin market. that's why he kept it a secret. of course he can do anything with bitcoin market? he is among the richest people in the world because of bitcoin, he has millions of bitcoins in his wallet. of course he can manipulate the market but there are all the scenarios dude.
Activity: 75
February 16, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
There is a conspiracy that the name Satoshi Nakomoto might not even be an individual but a group of private organisation. Then again is just a theory
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 05:36:42 PM
I think Satoshi is a project name person Satoshi never exist in this world. Just my opinion and nothing more. But yes, how he can hide his life so many years if he has made Bitcoin and blockchain
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 16, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
if satoshi kills and we do not find him, nothing will happen. Maybe he or she died right now. this does not affect anything unless we know who it is.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 16, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

It's safer for him to just be anonymous since what he created is something that changed the way people think of blockchain and cryptocurrency. People started to learn more and to improve and develop things with blockchain technology since bitcoin was born. Cryptocurrency is really profitable and at the same time convenient to have because each coin has their own functions. I doubt if Satoshi can do something with the current market situation. All we can do is to wait for the dust to settle, and for the market to recover.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 16, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
Nobody know who is Satoshi, where is he now or Is he dead or alive.  The identity of Satoshi is totally anonymous, I think if anybody know information about him it'll really terrible, his identity will be published and his life will be threatened cause he's Bitcoin creator and I think he's the only person whom know the way to kill Bitcoin and there are a lot of people don't support or even hate Bitcoin out there, they'll find out the way to make Satoshi kill Bitcoin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: