Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 14. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 23, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Well no one knows where he is right now or who he really is.  Even if that name really exist or just a pseudonym.  As to bitcoin price, I do not think that Satoshi can do about it.  He already made his part and that is to program or create a digital currency.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
February 23, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
Satoshi won't show his life, his data or anything that could just lead who he exactly is cause nowadays he is one of the richest people on Earth and life which he has now most likely respond to him.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 23, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
I can understand you were suffering an emotional strain when the price was down and you called satoshi to help by increasing price. He is possibly the person having 50% of bitcoins, undoubtedly he could help our situation frim becoming worst everytime but i think decrease is also necesaary sometimes to maintain the strength of market
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

We don't know if he's dead or alive , all I can say is I think he's happy because he created a coin , a crypto currency that will change a persons live , and I think hes chilling though , and I think too that he's reading some comments regarding the bitcoin prices , still he can't do anything because the value of bitcoin is decentrelized and unstable , all he can do is promote or advertise it. But satoshi is anonymous no one knows about him , Hoping that someday we will meet him and be a part of an bitcoin team.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
What will happen to bitcoin if Satoshi's wallet is used for money? Undecided
Activity: 119
February 23, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
Satoshi nakamoto indentity that until now no one knows. What do you want if he's somewhere? My opinion is that satoshi reveals his identity and where he will now interfere with his private life but his role is enormous in the crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Why you need to know where is he now? For sure he is keeping an eye here in his development as he is holding millions of it, but we still don't know who he is but that does not matter if he don't want to appear in public for as long as we will all gonna stay here I think he is now happy since a lot of people are becoming rich with his great invention.
That's right that Satoshi is always keeping eye with his/her created technology which makes us earned money through its features. It's best for him/her to be unknown so that there will be no major problem will occur. For now, let's just enjoy the benefits given by this technology and always spread positive news and stop the fud.
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
No one knows. if satoshi's alive he helps bitcoiners due to the bitcoin history but for this question its nonsense but quite curious that where satoshi is. therefore is satoshi's dead or alive we will thank him because he invented a kind of money will change how people think and do about money's he invented how things can be posible.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
I don't like to say this but if satoshi is dead already, he has two places to go either heaven or hell. What kind of question is this LOLS? asking if where satoshi is if he is dead  Cheesy Cheesy and many don't care if he is dead or alive. The important part is he created a currency that can change our lives. A currency that you can use anywhere everywhere. That is more important than knowing where satoshi is.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 23, 2018, 04:02:18 AM
If satoshi is dead or not, he cannot do anything about it, It is just how the market runs, it is not how he decides it. Not unless if satoshi would destroy it himself, of which is so unrealistic, that is the time when everything will become chaotic. But this is not gonna happen. Why would such an inventor of a technology try to bring down his own wonderful and ingenious creation? What causes it to bring down was the public itself, spreading fears over the security of bitcoins, fraud, government banning it and then results to panic selling. So how about the idea that satoshi is dead! Whether such a person is involved or a group of persons are involved in its creation, I think they are hiding from the public, why? We are talking about a huge amount of money, Should the inventor himself appears and let the whole world know him then Satoshi could be in danger if that is the case. So maybe he was just over there watching on everything that happens and playing silent mode. Because of him many had live a good life. So thanks to him.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is still remain unknown until now lots of people here ware knowing about the history of his life he was the first founder of Bitcoin he was also created the bitcointalk forum  posted the first message in 2009 under the pseudonym satoshi. but still nothing no one can identify on what's Satoshi nakamoto's life.

Right, nobody even knows if he is a person or a group of people working under some name. Probably is was even an unknown secret company. I doubt Satoshi is dead.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
of course he kept his identity secret, if people know maybe his family could be a threat to some parties to abuse the bitcoin.
yes so better no one knows his identity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
February 23, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

Smiles.. Like I did hear and understand clearly that the name Satoshi Nakimoto is a pseudo name given to the founder of Bitcoin. This means it can really be anybody. And really at this point, Satoshi has set the ball rolling and not in to have it stopped.
I also believe the same thing. Satoshi is nobody’s name. It’s just a name that whoever it was that created Bitcoin, used to cover up to remain anonymous. I’m even believing that it won’t be one person, it’s a likely to be a group of people that are into this, and then covering up with the name Satoshi Nakamoto to make everyone believe that it is one person.

I have also seen some people who claimed to be the Satoshi Nakamoto and some people that were accused of being Satoshi  Nakamoto, but they all still ended up not being him.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 22, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

No one knows where Satoshi is. We don’t even know if it’s one person or a group of people. I think if Satoshi were to come forward, he would have some influence on the direction of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but now Bitcoin has taken on a life of its own and is probably no longer exactly what he envisioned. My guess is that he wanted Bitcoin to be under the radar and not mainstream. It has become regulated to a degree and is in investment portfolios.
Activity: 246
February 22, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
He is rumored to be a group pseudonym rather than a single person. He is nowhere to be found as it will defeat the purpose of anonimity of BTC haha. Seriously, I also wanted to know why he wouldn't take credit for his incredible contribution to the world.
Activity: 173
February 22, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
I think no one can say that he is a human or maybe Satoshi is female or male. If the bitcoin is go down maybe because of the investors and many will sell their BTC. Only of us can do something.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 22, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is somewhere in Japan. He is hiding and securing his and his family's safeness. Imagine if developers, investors and bitcoin holders knew his exact location, he will be an instant celebrity yet in danger. These people would go after him and surely, bid for his blueprint on bitcoin.
but nevertheless many do not hide their location. It looks like Satoshi has long been hiding under society.That's what I do not understand why.
Because he will be attacked for sure, maybe even put in prison by developing something that can be used as a weapon against the economies of the world, so it is not surprising satoshi decided to hide behind a nickname and TOR this is why I do not think a group of people created bitcoin if that was the case it will be impossible to maintain the secret but it is very easy to maintain a secret if he is the only one to know his identity.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 22, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Sometimes I think, does he even exist or not? And if he is here, then why exactly is he hiding himself? Yeah, I have heard that he has almost one million bitcoin and with that amount, he would become a millionaire one day. There was a time when I wanted to know about him but now I have ended my chase because I feel like we cannot get to know about him more than his name.

Lets just respect satoshis reason why he were hiding himself, it is also risky for him to reveal his real identity. Let us just appreciate and be thankful that he created bitcon.
you are very right .. a risk if he gives the real identity .. if i am in position satoshi nakamoto then i will also do the same thing as him and I am also very grateful that he has created bitcoin
Activity: 98
February 22, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Sometimes I think, does he even exist or not? And if he is here, then why exactly is he hiding himself? Yeah, I have heard that he has almost one million bitcoin and with that amount, he would become a millionaire one day. There was a time when I wanted to know about him but now I have ended my chase because I feel like we cannot get to know about him more than his name.

Lets just respect satoshis reason why he were hiding himself, it is also risky for him to reveal his real identity. Let us just appreciate and be thankful that he created bitcon.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 22, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

We don't even actually know if satoshi is a single person, I've read some articles or if my memory serves me correctly theres a thread here in bitcointalk that talks about the possibilities that the identity of satoshi really belongs to a certain group of people which makes sense in my opinion because making a system like this is a feat that is really hard to make for a single person alone.
Pages:
Jump to: