Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 4986 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
Businesses are not ready to work with bitcoin unless a solution like Lightning is fully implemented.
Imagine an online store where several thousand micro-transactions are made hourly - I suppose it could take up to several hours to confirm such transactions, and that's indeed very compromising for business activity.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

There has been many talks about using bitcoin as payment in small stores as well as reataurants, I think it is gonna be great, but he problem is, that it is very risky, the value of cryptocurrency is very volatile, making the income of the store unpredictable, if you are selling things and you got no clear income, then that is gonna be a disaster. The risk is just too high for small stores to take.
Indeed using digital currency for payment is not a new topic in our forum.  No one can deny that cryptocurrency covers a big risk because in fact, as we all know that highly volatile is such a core feature of this field , its price is not stable anymore , thus if an organization doesn’t have a good experience, it can get into bankruptcy .These days, the number of small business which accepts bitcoin for paying is much increasing gradually; nevertheless, it is still restrictive .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Onlinenstores like amazon ond few other sites have option that paying with crypto currency which is just the initiative so in the coming years the crypto currwncy users will increase which also gives the merchant to use crypto currency payments.
Activity: 67
Entry to the business needs a sharp mind and consistency in dealing and trading. Even you start with small funds, you can grow hulk provided your investment is long term. Besides, you can also invest the money you earn from your small business in the crypto business. Investing in Bitcoin is a good business and people have made huge profits as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that it is not just related with the motivation but on a broader scale, we don't have recognization for the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the legal grounds. That is one of the obstacles to the growth of cryptocurrencies in the retail sector. When I discuss the feasibility of cryptocurrencies with the shopkeepers in the market, most of them are concerned about a legal aspect of it instead of technological aspect. However, I am optimistic about the crypto friendly market environment within the next 5 to 10 years from now.
Activity: 53
For now realizing the use of bitcoin for small business is a bit far from reality. The reason is selling things in this manner requires internet connection which is a burden to pay for small businesses. I think what is more approriate than doing this is to start it from the big investors down to the least. Given that they have good capital and returns they would certainly qualify for such idea and that loses are not so much to worry about.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Small businesses are much more careful but it still depends on their appetite for risks. An online business would work if they just only accept btc or btc and eth. Either of the two is fine to make their business earn profit but right now with the recent crash, I don't think they'll get the most benefit they can earn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
most merchants worldwide are running their business in cryptocurrency they are finding new cryptocurrency adding as payment system and pundix is offering merchant service so we can see mass adoption may happen
Activity: 69
Though how  much small the capital of your business but the value of cryptocurrency are there and referrence of your of your business is in digital forms in equivalent,   so those samall business  can use decimal equivalent to its actual value.
Activity: 67
Yes, Small business should really take advantage to sell for cyrptocurrency although its a big risks to take but everything is worth every painonce you can see that you have joined the correct market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Yes, why not? I actually think that small business may really cooperate with variety of crypto things because small business usually seek for all the possibilities to improve their profits and to spread the word.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Small businesses are small, which has small amounts of investment and as a result of profits. And as for many representatives of small business there is a great temptation giving less to get more. Kriiptovylyuta provides an opportunity not only to conduct an anonymous business, but also taking into account the market movements to obtain a significant income due to its changes

If this business gives you an income which is stable, there is no need to sell it. Just use the profits from it to invest in the cryptocurrencies. It will double your earnings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The technology era of 4.0 will have many businesses accepting bitcoin payments and online exchanges. I think this is also an incentive for electronic money to grow. Small businesses also gradually accept the exchange of passwords.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think if the demand for crypto will get higher those small business will getting some hard time if there are huge investments that will going to withdraw in that business. Anyway it could still work and it will depend on how those small business create a regulations on their own so that they can continue their business.

Yes there are business who are going to fail because of the growth of cryptocurrency and most of them are banks, that is the reason why there are people who are afraid of the growth of bitcoins in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Small Business is fast moving for adoption cryptocurrency pundix app is providing merchant application for mass adoption we can see more mass adopition of cryptocurrency in Asian countries soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
It depends on the business itself, really. Anyone can sell their goods and services for cryptocurrency. However, not all businesses should. The business owner should first learn everything about the crypto world before selling their products for bitcoin because they will be an easy target if they know nothing about the crypto world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

As of today, there maybe a small amount of businesses who wanted to engaged in using crypto because of the high volatility rate. With this they wanted to be sure with their profit because they are only small stores who has the high risk of bankruptcy. With this we can tell them the future of crypto that it has a huge potential and soom enough it will rise. At the same time, with cryptocurrency you can do transactions easier.
Activity: 532
At present the crypto fluctuates very high, it is not really stable. So I think small businesses are not really ready to sell products with crypto. Recently I saw that samsung intends to trade with Bitcoin. I hope in the future all companies will accept payment by crypto.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
Small business is more flexible. It easier and faster responds to innovations. As soon as the small business understands that the introduction of the cryptocurrency will bring benefits, the introduction of the crypto currency will begin immediately.
Activity: 546
I think the reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business is profit , most people come to crypto for profit . Now there are many online stores that accept crypto  , you can search it on google . In the future , I think it will be more
Pages:
Jump to: