Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 24. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Motivating factors to influence small businesses to trade in cryptocurrencies may include: increase in number of crypto enthusiasts/holders, Legalization and regulation of some aspects of crypto activities by governments and so on. Sometimes these small businesses need to be so sure of their next move before they step forward.
Activity: 115
All people can buy and sell goods for bitcoin. I would say 2 problems in bitcoin. 1 Governments prevent the development of bitcoin. 2 Slow transaction confirmation on the network

Yes i agree every one of us can sell cryptocurrency like in bitcoin, or accept bitcoin as a payment for goods the important thing is you really know the process and know the market value as always.
Activity: 138
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

i think small businesses are not ready yet to start crypto... starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time.
very reasonable, if you want to start trading using bitcoin traders must have a large capital. as you say votality is the main problem.
but if you are ready to lose, please do it with modest capital  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I think there is no hassle if small businesses go into crytpo as payment options. It's quite applicable and commendable.
Hopefully customers and clients of such businesses have access and are familiar with the process.
I think it's a splendid idea to transact with crypto. It's a fresh approach and option at the same time for people to pay good,
services and products with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Well businesses are fear to accept cryptocurreny as a payment option because of its volatile nature. Till now except few websites and countries no one is selling their goods and services.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I think a small business isnt ready for cryptocurrency. Small businesses arent sufficiently resistant to price changes so quickly. Fluctuating crypto greatly affects the market and if small businesses are forced to crypto, the risk is very large
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You must give them the best advice you have show them the profit you have for it and give them briefing on how bitcoin works i have small store and i accept bitcoin as a payment just starting from a simple business like loading station after i load them they pay me bitcoin. But don't sell your business just because on bitcoin you should find a way on how you can earn on it.
Activity: 786

i would be willing to buy and sell goods and start a crypto business. Another mode of payment in a business is an additional come on for me
not a disadvantage. Its a different market to cater anyway.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
The presence of crypto should be a solution to increase transactions, this is a golden opportunity for small industries to be able to expand the market because of the presence of crypto to facilitate transactions.
Activity: 126
It is very possible for small business that is ready to sell for cryptocurrency , because crypto as of now is very popuplar and many now are using cryptos for payment of this establishment  who are accepting this  cryptos .
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I met a lot of small and medium-sized businesses that offered their goods or services for cryptocurrency. And I will tell you, every day their number increases. Already people buy and sell real estate for bitcoins, and then in the future there will be even more market segments that have entered the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
many people who join bitcoin are a very logical reason because the bitcoin business is very tempting to make many people drool over the results, apart from that the process of trading without having to overheat gets stuck and is sufficiently facilitated with adequate media, so obviously many people choose crypto business.
Activity: 162
Is small business starts accepting crypto in exchange with their product and services there are percentage they can attract people who are holding altcoin in their possession... It may help them in there marketing...
Activity: 271
It depends on a business you have. If it does not bring you a lot of money, you can really do it. However, in case, when it gives you profits, better save it.
If I have a small business, I will not accept my sale with electronic money. Electronic money is only suitable for keeping the same as you say, it is not suitable for exchanging or selling because it is very risky
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
All people can buy and sell goods for bitcoin. I would say 2 problems in bitcoin. 1 Governments prevent the development of bitcoin. 2 Slow transaction confirmation on the network
That’s right. I think before anything else they need to create something that can make bitcoin transaction more faster than now. It’s impossible that people will become interested on it while the transaction is very slow and not yet well-develop on their mindset.
Activity: 238
I think now that the price of bitcoin is so volatile it is difficult for any business to accept crytocurrency as a means of payment. Even for me, I also do not want to accept bitcoin as a means of payment instead of using usdt

If someone can adjust the price of crytocurrency  is always good, I believe bitcoin soon accepted by businesses
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Yes right, in my opinion small business is the thing that must immediately run crypto so that it can expand customers, this is easy and there are many guidelines to integrate crypto with the owner's site.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Every type of business is ready to accept cryptocurrency either big or small ,all that is needed is an official declaration of cryptocurrency as money and accepted digital wealth.From any such declarations,everywhere you go ,cryptocurrency will surely be accepted.

Are you sure of that? Because I think only few are accepting it and also only few are using it and not all type of business is accepting cryptocurrencies as mode of payment.
Activity: 112
 Every type of business is ready to accept cryptocurrency either big or small ,all that is needed is an official declaration of cryptocurrency as money and accepted digital wealth.From any such declarations,everywhere you go ,cryptocurrency will surely be accepted.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
Small businesses can be the first to come to this decision. for small amounts, the exchange rate fluctuations are not so important, and the bonuses from the introduction of crypto can be significant. The problem is a low level of confidence in the crypto market as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: