Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 28. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
the world is vast, and we are actually able to motivate dirikita or others to be able to start a business, as long as there is a willingness in dirikita. without will in all it will not run smoothly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It has to start with people offering online services in exchange for cryptocurrencies. This will motivate small businesses to follow suit when they realize that business is good with private individuals who accepted cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Small businesses need experience before they can be successful in accepting crypto as a form of payment.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

No , I think the small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency, because It need much money to do it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think it's not a good idea to sell your Business for the cryptocurrency. Crypto World is not stable and you have your own business in real life, which is better. so don't do that even if the crypto got popular. because you already have an established Business. I suggest that you just have to join bounty campaigns, trade or invest in Crypto World. not selling your Business.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100

Are you saying that you are gonna sell your business just to have a cryptocurrency? If you do that then you are a fool because you already have a stable business you should never give that up because that is a stable income already and just fpr the sake of the cryptocurrency you will sell that what if that will never go as what ecpected then you will lose a lot of money you should always think of the consequences of your actions. You can always join the cryptocurrency if you have saved up money in that business

I agree, you don't need to sell all you have now just to have crypto, there are a lot of ways to earn ,if you want to invest then invest but don't sell the things you have just to have it because there is no permanent in crypto ,you can lose your money if you do that.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Well we should not under estimate small business with big heart, big vision and strong determination, the reason they adapt bitcoin and join their business so that he can get along with other business too, but also it will take time before they can compete with others.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I think the following factors will help in this :-

* Ease of payment
* Worldwide scope
* It can be kept a secret , can be made anyomous
* It could double your investments at right time
* No need to pay taxes and all and away from government regulations , (taxes will only apply when you will encash mostly )

I think there are other reasons too 😄 but that's all I can think of right now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It depends on the preferences of the owner of the business  because they need to consider the fee and also the time that they need to wait before getting the payment to their wallet so because of those considerations, it will be clear if a small business should really get into cryptocurrency or not.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I think accepting of crypto currencies by a small business is still few. Actually it doesn't ask big investitions, but the number of clients which would agree to pay crypto for goods or services is even smaller. I think it should to pass couple more years for crypto payments became mainstream.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Are you saying that you are gonna sell your business just to have a cryptocurrency? If you do that then you are a fool because you already have a stable business you should never give that up because that is a stable income already and just fpr the sake of the cryptocurrency you will sell that what if that will never go as what ecpected then you will lose a lot of money you should always think of the consequences of your actions. You can always join the cryptocurrency if you have saved up money in that business
Activity: 952
Merit: 107

I think small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because today, the crypto is high volatile. maybe in the future it will happen.

Small business can be a huge business when you work on it and make it success. It is not advisable to sell your created business to have cryptocurrencies. There are ways to earn crypto without selling anything. You are business minded person but you want to earn profit in easy way by giving up the other which small business can give you stable income when it success while you can earn crypto on other way. Learn to make improvement on how you will take the risk on everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Personally, if I had a business I would accept bitcoin though I would consider its current price. It would serve as an investment for me in the field of cryptocurrency to which many believe has a great potential in thw future.
Though there is quite a lot of considerations including its indefinite volatility and its overall accessibility to public.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
if you sell it now it seems bitcoin price is still too cheap, you better wait until the price becomes very expensive and it is getting harder to get bitcoin.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
It is not difficult to implement cryptocurrency for various needs and small business because I think it is easy to use cryptocurrency scrypt especially now that there are many devs. which makes things easier.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
This will be a heartbreaking move to those people who put their full effort and fashion on building or trying to work out the small business. Businessman usually don’t give up any business whether it is small or big because they give their all in building it and losing or selling this is a very hard decision. But if this decision will make them more profitable just like selling thier business for crypto surely the heartbreaking move will become a new start or new light for the new path that they will face thru. We just hope that they must be ready enough to start in crypto currency before they give up anything that they already have.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I think it will work in services being paid with crypto because we can easily get payments through online transcations without even paying taxes,but in selling goods i think its quite risky,because if governments would know about it,before you operate you will have to get permit from them and it also depends on the country where you belong if they embrace cryptocurrencies existence or banned it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
It is. But is the country ready? To have taxes and payments in crypto? No, they arent, because you can earn crypto, but cannot spend Smiley
Yeah I think it will also affect, if your government doesn't have any rules about bitcoin, they will not forbid you to accept payments with bitcoin, but if your country forbids bitcoin, you should not accept payment with bitcoin in your shop dude, but maybe in the future there will be a system where the government can ask taxes for payments with bitcoins
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The best thing to motivate the person to start crypto business is the fact that more people are oriented about crypto daily and monthly the numbers increasing rapidly. The more good crypto business form the big chance of successful at the end.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
One of the reasons business began accepting bitcoin was because of its cheap fees but those days are gone, but it is possible that thanks to the lightning network those days come back and this will make business to begin to adopt bitcoin once again, another reason will be simply the amount of bitcoin users, as such a number grows businesses will no longer ignore us and they will have to accept bitcoin if they want to be on business.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You can just persuade a person to enter into this business when a government's support comes from them because they will know that you are legit and do not scum. In this way it is easy to convince people to enter into this type of business. If there is even an online store that is affiliated with the Crypto currency it is difficult to do so. Because of the fluctuation of its price
business that involves bitcoin is very good, especially bitcoin provides a lot of functionality. it's just not that easy to build that business in some countries, because a country has their own fiat. so, it makes real transactions from bitcoin to business very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: