Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 119. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
ethereum will still be one good investment in the long term. so I guess you do not have to be afraid to invest in ethereum in large numbers and a long time because ethereum will continue to be one of the great coins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I think it's still okay to invest in Etherium.
although the number of transactions has increased a lot and the network is starting to experience processing difficulties.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
Its better to find another altcoin with low price but with promising project and team, i think it would be more profitable than Ethereum. I think SC coin have very good future u can invest to it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
Maybe now it is not an optimal time because of high price but anyway till the end of the year you will receive at least x2 profit
Activity: 41
January 15, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
As far as I heard this year, ETH can reach up to 3000$, but I think that you need to be careful with it, there can be good corrections regardless of the growth potential and you can buy on top and sit in investors for a some time. If you are a trader then stop loss can help)
Activity: 45
January 15, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
Yes, Vitalik Buterin is like a flipping Elon Musk of Crypto. I will always hold some ETH in my portfolio.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
I think that this year will not be much growth. The last year was very good for the Ethereum. But the ecosystem has grown immensely. Now they are testing a new protocol. The price will rise, but not so strong.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
of course, because it is essentially altcoin it does have good prospects. for the moment this is still the right time to invest on high also because of not ethereum price, predicted that the ethereum can be very high priced at the end of 2018.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Yes it is, I think ETH price will continue growing up for at least one year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest?

It is recommendable to invest in the Ethereum right now because of the price that is slowly growing and following Bitcoin. You maybe won't gain the big profit that will make you a millionaire but you would for sure gain the sustainable amount  to cover your everyday expenses.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
Thats a good decision to invest in ethereum cause of accurate pumping value of eth it may be dump but not as bad it will bounce back and continue to grow but it takes time ti ethereum be pump again it sure that your investment become more profitable
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
Yes, it's still OK to invest in Ethereum. It's a good and reliable coin and you  can be sure it's a really small chance that something might happend to it so it's pretty safe for any kind of investments.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I think that now ether uhm price is high.. And if you want fast money it's not the best choice. But for a long term it's good choice!
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 01:01:16 PM
If we are talking long term, ethereum is one of the safest bets out there. Since the price is high now, it may fall down in the upcoming days, but if we're talking about waiting for a couple of months, then I think ethereum is one of best choices.
Activity: 630
January 14, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
Eth has already pumped so buying in now at the all time high is a bigger risk, eventually it will fall. You would be better off investing in one of the competitors such as LISK. They are relaunching next month just like when NEO changed from antshares. Good time to get some!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Eth is one of the top coin and yes the price right now are soaring higher so for me better to wait for some correction because it will happen so you can make more money. Be more patient, this is the common rule in this kind of market or if you really want to take this opportunity right now then do it, just hold it because the future of eth is really good.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
I think Ethereum will keep increasing but if Bitcoin will start to move fastly u can buy ethereum cheaper than now. I can suggest u to wait btc moving so we can buy cheap than..
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum is the second most reliable currency after Bitcoin. Somebodies talks that ETH is able to beat Bitcoin and to become a leader in the field of cryptocurrencies. I think that it is to early to say about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 05:12:35 AM
Etherium is quite active recently, It's currently pumping. This is a good sign for
a lot of Etherium based platforms but it's also a little bit of a inconvenience since
the gas required for transferring coins which is Etherium on trading sites are
increasing as well. The best action and strategy at the moment is to wait for
it to dump and buy ETC cheap. Just be patient and the rewards will be fruitful.
Activity: 69
January 13, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Hi guys,

buy it now before it's too late, you should buy it from the first, instead, the bitcoin and altcoin predictions in 2018 will go up. in january this is the best time to invest almost all bitcoin and altcoin. bitcoin just the value again down. when else the investment before it is too late, bitcoin is predicted to 20k, ethereum is predicted to 1.5k.
Jump to: