Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 117. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 25, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
You do not need to invest now, maybe you should wait a little longer until there is certainty that makes us more profitable. But calm down, I think ethereum has a bright future for us.
I think there is no need to wait any longer, losing these opportunity might be a biggest regret on you. Yes, truly ethereum have a good future just like bitcoin and other altcoins. The surge of ethereum recently simply means that it is growing and I know it will rampaged in the market this year.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 25, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
I think it's still ok to invest in Ethereum, because most of the new ICO's are launched on the Ethereum Platform so everybody will need to buy Ethereum in order to participate ( so this will drive the price up )
I also think that it is still fine to believe in Ethereum and make an investment now. If you will buy Ethereum and you will hold it, it can make you gain and save money. Obviously, Ethereum will rise and will become more profitable compared last year.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
January 25, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
You do not need to invest now, maybe you should wait a little longer until there is certainty that makes us more profitable. But calm down, I think ethereum has a bright future for us.
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes it is still good to invest in Ethereum like bitcoin. Base on the speculation Ethereum rate will reach up to 3X the current price this year 2018. Since Ethereum is the second well known crypto, i think think it will reach the goal to reach 300% profit this yer alone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 25, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
buy now before it's too late
Yes I am still optimistic about ethereum its having lots of project successful projects running in ethereum platform even lots of ICO’S are collecting fund through ethereum . Even Casper pos implementation going to happen once it happens ethereum price will increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Indeed the price of new etherium has recently decreased in price so that raises a great opportunity for someone if you want to invest and you just have to wait a while until the price has increased significantly for back on sale.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
ETH will rise during 2018 in my opinion. I think it is a good opportunity to get in now if you can.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
January 25, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
For me if it is one of the most wide known coins in the market even though the price fell down lately. I would still invest on it even though I am taking a high-risk because nowadays it's hard to find a trusted alternate coins out there.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
price conditions like this I think is very good to invest and if we have money it would be very profitable to buy some alt-coin and wait for the price to go up again
Activity: 658
January 25, 2018, 08:52:33 AM
Ethereum price grew tremendously reached several all-time high last year and early this year before dipping to $1040. Towards 2018, ethereum, being one of the most stable coin might duplicate its growth last year and expected to hit more all-time highs.
Investing in ethereum this year will  bring more profits if you go for long term hold. It will continue to grow not only in its  value but in the number of dapps that are built on its platform.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 25, 2018, 08:33:40 AM
The price of Ethereum more stabil than Bitcoin so its good for investment and currently the price of ETH is about $1000 , and I think good time to buy it , use it for long term investment and you will make good profit later. In my opinion the price of ETH still able to going up to10 times in a few years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
Lol! Shouldn't be a question! Ethereum to me is even  better compared to bitcoin
Activity: 406
January 25, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
I think it's still ok to invest in Ethereum, because most of the new ICO's are launched on the Ethereum Platform so everybody will need to buy Ethereum in order to participate ( so this will drive the price up )
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 25, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
I think eth is one of the most promising coins. The rising price of Ethereum will continue but I doubt that it will happen rapidly. For experienced investors more attractive are the new undervalued coins. They can show very large growth rates. But it is very risky for beginners.

I agree. Thus, I would highly suggest that it is a good idea to invest in Ethereum. Since the onset of the cryptocurrency market and the rise many different altcoins, Ethereum has been one of those coins that has proven great endurance and reliability as it was able to stand its ground during all those negative times when most altcoins are slowly falling off, if not, dying out. Even during the time last year when bitcoin surged and most altcoins are really having a hard time, Ethereum was able to keep its value and not be affected so badly unlike other coins. Also, just recently, there are so many good stuff going for Ethereum that helped it increase in value, although just small steps, but at least it's growing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 25, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
Considering ETH's performance, it would be a safe bet to invest in them. Sure, it may dump at some point but it does have the capability to go back up at the soonest.
Activity: 182
January 25, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
Yes, i think ETH is still hasn't reached its price potential and its a very stable alt right now. One of the best, even. I think it will reach 2.5k by the end of the 2018 for sure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 25, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
I think it is safer to buy bitcoin than Ethereum at this stage. Crypto would survive without Bitcoin but well missing Ethereum would be a bigger setback. I do not see the blockchain space without Ethereum any time soon. It might turn out to be one of the pillars of the future part of the economy that is decentralized.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
its hard to say, but Eth price  will be high in this year  this is just a friendly advice do not invest it all buy the dips and analys the market , stay touch with eth
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
Hi guys,

Yeap, you should invest, it is one of the most promising altcoins. So go ahead.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
For me it's a yes because there are a lot of upcoming ICOs on ETH platform and all of them have a lot of potential in the future good projects and great team. For me ETH will still hit $2k this year.
Jump to: