Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 34. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:20:09 AM
yeah it ok to invest in ethereum coin its recomended to the ICOs !! and its good to invest cause the will give you x2 to youre investment!! just be active and Update so you know what they running off there ICOs!!
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
It is always good to invest in Ethereum. Today is the best time to buy it as well as Bitcoin because these are good coins to hold especially for long-term like 3-5 years and I'm pretty sure that you will get a lot of profit if you do that. Smiley

Not always:) I think that investment in ETH at 1500 usd for 1 eth was bad idea) but for the long term  I hope it was not a serious mistake.
waiting for long term is so long . i'm not sure with ethereum can reach 1500 usd in this year
i think for next year maybe can reach $1500 so still hold for the next years
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
With the current condition of market and the low price of ethereum and other coin, I will suggest that it is a very good time to invest in ethereum and hold for long term because when the market recover, Ethereum is a very potential coin and its price will rise higher than it is now and then you can sell at higher price and earn reasonable profit on your investment.
Activity: 108
July 10, 2018, 05:18:11 AM
Ethereum is one of my favorite coins and i think investing in it is always a good choice. I believe this coin has the potential to become #1.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
My first experience in the crypto money market is going to be Ethereum. It's the right time to buy because it's at the lowest levels.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
Yes, I agree that investing in the air is now profitable. The ether is growing and in my opinion it is possible that in the near future it will take the place of bitcoins. And who bought the cue bottles at a high price, be unhappy, and wait for the price to approach the price at which you bought the cue ball. Wait.
July 10, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
Obviously, because it is essentially altcoin it does have good prospects. Investing in Ethereum is still profitable. Its considered as the first altcoin nowadays
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
Now is the moment to buy ETH price is very low and you can make a good profit end of the year
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
If you do not invest in etherium, what will you invest in.  The best thing to do in life that you will never regret is to invest on things that will yield superbly for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
I believe that now is the time to invest in such crypto-currencies as the ETH, especially for a long time, because the market is not in the best condition.

Yep, the market is on the downtrend. It may be not good for people who bought with high price from late last year, but I think this is a good time to people who have just participated in this market and want to invest in any coins, because so many coins are having a good price to buy
Activity: 28
July 10, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
As of now not really ok to invest in etherium because of some many needed to analyze the situation in the market especially in value of prices.

But we can expect, that current price is unappreciated because of small market panic.

Ethereum is a very good coin so I suggest Ethereum should be in your portfolio, Blockchain from Ethereum has been used as a big company for their project success, I see almost all ICO projects use Ethereum so I am sure that Ethereum is reliable in the future.

In my opinion ICO and approaching end of the year (good time for ICOs) will pull the price of ETH higher than is now.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 10, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
I believe that now is the time to invest in such crypto-currencies as the ETH, especially for a long time, because the market is not in the best condition.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 02:40:02 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin so I suggest Ethereum should be in your portfolio, Blockchain from Ethereum has been used as a big company for their project success, I see almost all ICO projects use Ethereum so I am sure that Ethereum is reliable in the future.
July 10, 2018, 02:32:57 AM
As of now not really ok to invest in etherium because of some many needed to analyze the situation in the market especially in value of prices.
Activity: 430
July 10, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
Ethereum has still to go, its just start from Ethereum, Eth is very promising and with big potential coin in smart contracts they ll increase more and more i am sure about it.

Most people understand that the market is in a long period of adjustment. If you want to hold it for a long time, it is a good choice now.
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
Ethereum has still to go, its just start from Ethereum, Eth is very promising and with big potential coin in smart contracts they ll increase more and more i am sure about it.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
Etherium is okay to invest in cause you get paid as hard as you can work.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
The market is currently experiencing better volatility. I think this is a good time to invest. Do not delay. Investing in the right time will lead you to success.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 09, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin of crypto currency market and it is one of the potential coin next to Bitcoin in terms of price and market cap. Bitcoin rules the whole crypto currency market and Ethereum rules the whole altcoins market. Ethereum platform is also the one of the best platform which all the new ICO's dependent on to transact their coins through ERC20 platform and called as ERC20 tokens. The team of Ethereum is also awesome and have good capability to make the coin to the next level.
Activity: 12
July 09, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
if I do not think Etherum will waste our time investing now, because Ethereum is one of the promising coins for our future, so for me it's still ok to invest now, Ethereum is one of the best alt coin options on the market . So do not be afraid to invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: