Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 36. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
Its depend on u, how much profit its enough for u ? I think till end of the year Ethereum will have 4-5x higher price than now, if its enough for u its still okay to invest.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
You should wait more time and wait its to decrease more before buying it. Wait it to dip more and start investing on it to maximize your potential earnings from it.

The market will eventually recover and starts to rise to the top. And at that time your investment will keep growing and start to earn some money. Take advantage on the current situation and it will surely gives you big earnings for believing on it. Keep investing on it.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 12:40:30 PM
If you really had that amount of resources and bought ethereum at that time, you might have suffered such loss within this time and market. But if you still have the resources, you should buy ethereum now since I think this will be the lowest that it will reach for the year, wait for the end of this year and expect for the price to be doubled or tripled.

Even if he bought it then, he'll have a chance to make profit if he holds it a bit longer. We all see the market raising. You just need to be patient.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
Yes, this is a very promising coin and it is worth investing in ETH while the price is still low.  And by the end of the year you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 14
July 07, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
If you do not buy ethereum right now, I do not think there is a chance to buy anymore. The upcoming cryptocurrency market will grow back. And it will touch $ 1.2k
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
If you really had that amount of resources and bought ethereum at that time, you might have suffered such loss within this time and market. But if you still have the resources, you should buy ethereum now since I think this will be the lowest that it will reach for the year, wait for the end of this year and expect for the price to be doubled or tripled.
Activity: 158
July 07, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
Considering the down of the market value now,yes it is still fine to invest in ethereum. Ethereum has a good future plus the fact that many ico's now are eth based.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
Yes this is the right time to invest ethereum because its price is too cheap and hold this for a long term to gain big profits.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
yes it is ok to invest in the ethereum because the ethereum is return to its original price and also the popularity is going back also so it is the best time to invest now and get the profits on the get on the train
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin
Activity: 167
July 06, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Yes at the moment I think the time is right for investment in ethereum, now the price of low ethereum you can buy it and keep it, I am sure the market condition will soon be stable you can sell it if the price of ethereum rises
You're right.  Now is really a good time to buy coins.  And when the market recovers, the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes, now is a good time to invest in ETH.  The price is very low and by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 06, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
Yes, ETH is still worth investing, but in a couple of weeks, when the price drops even more.  Now it's better to just wait.

Well yes its okay to invest in ethereum, Ethereum is just started to get boom, Ethereum's movement is like the old bitcoin as you can see on graph, just wait a couple of months or years it will shine. That coin has a bright future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 06, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Ethereum is the best among other altcoins in the coin marketcap it is always be a good for investment as of now even the price of ethereum sometimes get suffering but i believe the ethereum can recover the price at any moment in the market.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
ETHs time has come and gone, it feels like old tech now.

Yes, definitely, its ok to invest in ethereum, with the growing market of ethereum, you are guaranteed to win in your investment in the future. Just hold on to whatever coins you have and you will harvest very soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Hi guys,

This is the right time now to invest in ethereum, The market is down and ethereum is affected Invest now and wait for the right time to sell when you know you gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
Yes at the moment I think the time is right for investment in ethereum, now the price of low ethereum you can buy it and keep it, I am sure the market condition will soon be stable you can sell it if the price of ethereum rises
copper member
Activity: 106
Nebula Exchange Admin
July 06, 2018, 02:37:50 AM
ETHs time has come and gone, it feels like old tech now.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 06, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
Hi guys,

Investing in Ethereum is one of the most perspective things on the stage right now I think. It is really trustworthy, if you would examine the history of Ehtereum development, you`ll see.
Activity: 181
July 05, 2018, 07:17:22 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin so it's a very good idea to invest in it, Ethereum already has a lot of trust from many peopple, you can see in Ethereum market has a big support community and is now getting more popular so do not hesitate to invest in ETH now.
Pages:
Jump to: