Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 35. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
Current ETH price is not high. I think we should buy in, one thing is sure the market will explode in the future
Activity: 99
July 09, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time.On its way up, it has made paupers into millionaires. And its growth is accelerating. If you had bought Ethereum in February, you would have tripled your investment by now.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
As the market grows, so does the risk of investment. You should invest when Ethereum is down. Etherum's current price is $480. Now is a good time to invest in ETH.
July 09, 2018, 01:47:21 AM
Rather than investing in Ethereum right now if I want to get out of projects that are not doing so well at the moment I will buy USDT with my money then use it to buy good coins in exchange
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Many people predict the price for ETH 1500-2000 $.  Now the price is less than $ 500.  Therefore, it is still worth investing in ETH.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Yes it's still good decision to invest in Ethereum.Now ETH is most powerfull coin in crypto currency.Now ETH community is more strong.Day by day it going popular.So it's good decision to invest in ETH. And now is the best time to invest in ETH .Now Eth price one of the lowest for this year.Without any doubt.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
It seems to me now to invest in ETH only for a short term.  It is better to buy coins now and sell them at the end of the year.
Activity: 219
July 08, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
The aim of any business is profit making and I can see it good at this present time to invest in ETH because presently its price in the market is low. But with the look of thing about the market of ETh, there is market possibility that its price will rise in the future to come
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
Yes, it's worth investing in ETH.  This coin has a good future and how the market will only recover the price will start to grow.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 08, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes. I do believe that right now is a good time to invest in etherium because it is doing really well in the financial markets and it's price is comparitively low so one will be able to invest more amount of money on etherium and will be able to buy more number of ethereum. Also since etherium has started it's price has increased continuously and it's demand among the people has also increased among the people all over the world.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 08, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
It is always good to invest in Ethereum. Today is the best time to buy it as well as Bitcoin because these are good coins to hold especially for long-term like 3-5 years and I'm pretty sure that you will get a lot of profit if you do that. Smiley

Not always:) I think that investment in ETH at 1500 usd for 1 eth was bad idea) but for the long term  I hope it was not a serious mistake.
Activity: 145
July 08, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
Yes, ETH is a good investment coin and I advise buying coins when the price is around 400-420 $.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
In the long term, I can say that we can very much benefit from the fact that we invest in ETH, because now it is very important not to miss the chance. Such opportunities are given only once in a lifetime. Do not miss your opportunity.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
Over the past few days, the price of the etherium has started to increase, in my opinion the price will continue to rise
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
It is always good to invest in Ethereum. Today is the best time to buy it as well as Bitcoin because these are good coins to hold especially for long-term like 3-5 years and I'm pretty sure that you will get a lot of profit if you do that. Smiley
Activity: 87
July 08, 2018, 07:54:49 AM
I think investing now is a very good time, because the price of Ethereum is very low now, and it has fallen to a bottom. Now invest in it and wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market, then you can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
It's okay to invest in Eth even this is the right time to but ethereum because the price is low now and very soon it will rise again. Also alot of coin is based on the ethereum
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
Personally, I speak highly of Etherium. Ether is well on its way to become the standard in decentralized applications among cryptocurrencies, used by many giant corporations. It is hard to calculate the demand and future usage. The finance sector is where Ethereum offers major value. That sector has a huge potential. From that perspective, it is really fair to say that Ethereum’s usage in decentralized blockchain applications will go up 20 to 30 fold over the next 5 to 7 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
No wait for BTC $20K+ rally -> ETH will dump and you will buy much cheaper!

Wait a little more, eth may dump but don't be scared because it will bounce back and make good money for you. Though people say negative things about eth I am still confident that this coin can make our future bright.
all will be fine and become an ever-increasing development with us investing in Ethereum. although Ethereum has experienced a decline I am sure until now my work okay to invest in Ethereum and make it a coin with a development that so increases in the future.
July 08, 2018, 05:50:20 AM
I think that now is the moment when people should buy ethereum because now such prices for altcoins which were not at all very long ago, I think that this will not last very long, because soon the growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: