Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 39. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
You can invest in Ethereum, especially now as the price is still low.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
yes,it is ok to invest in ethereum,currently ethereum is bouncing back with a rise in value,ethereum will be they leading coin if they keep market trend rises,it's huge success have made it a potential coin to hold.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
Etherium is good because the team is constantly working on it and adds something new, I think it will always be profitable to invest in it!

Ethereum is always good and on deciding things whether you invest or not, I assure to you, dont hesitate to invest in Eth. Ethereum is comparable to Bitcoin's capability for you to trust and invest. It always give people ideas or meaning why you would on it. Ethereum is new but still it proves that it can rise as usual and improves everything. It is now known as one of the best top leading coin of all time. If you want bigger profits then choose this.
Activity: 113
July 03, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
Etherium is good because the team is constantly working on it and adds something new, I think it will always be profitable to invest in it!
Activity: 57
July 03, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
I think so. Next to bitcoin is the best investment currency. At the moment, most developers choose eth. So it is a currency with large perspectives.
Activity: 266
July 03, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Yes now is the right time to invest in ethereum because ethereum has a potential and very promising coin buy now at lower price then hold it when the price goes up again investing in ethereum is very profitable you can earn 10% higher from your investment
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 02:40:41 AM
In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 02, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
Presently the price of the ethereum is below 500 and I know the question that will pump into your heart still remains "should I still invest in the ETH" my answer will be YES, as I have a very strong conviction that the price will soon shut up again and things will go back to normal. The best time to invest as an investor is when the price are low. So as to hold till the time price will hit the moon and sell.
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
I believe that gryamo now when the ethereum is growing improperly doing some predictions. It is better to wait until the course is corrected and quietly predicted. So it is more likely to guess.
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
I dont consider eth an investment, just a hold of value for purchases
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Yes, it's still worth investing in ETH.  But it's better to wait, when the market will be red again and then buy coins.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
in my opinion, this is one of the best investments that can happen in 2018. after a sharp drop in the exchange rate, prices are low enough to buy. therefore, I did not invest and did not worry.
I don't understand, you didn't invest and you're not worried about it but you're saying that since the  market is down now is a good time to buy? Those are two opposite things.
If the market is down, as it was until today, you buy ETH as much as you can and just wait for prices go up again. And they will go up again for sure.
Activity: 71
July 02, 2018, 05:21:31 AM
in my opinion, this is one of the best investments that can happen in 2018. after a sharp drop in the exchange rate, prices are low enough to buy. therefore, I did not invest and did not worry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

did you sell it? If you sell it, that's good. But if not, so you have to wait. Don't sell now. I think it's a good time to buy ETH now ...

You are right. Those guys that sold Ethereum when this crypto's price was higher can buy ETH again. They have already made their profit, and now these guys can invest in this altcoin to earn later again.
June 30, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Yes, it's still worth investing in ETH.  Especially now, when the price has not yet grown.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
No wait for BTC $20K+ rally -> ETH will dump and you will buy much cheaper!
Activity: 65
June 30, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Actually, ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, even though people understand the similarities and differences between bitcoin and ethereum. Ethereum is wide-ranging and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investment.
Activity: 103
June 30, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
So true. now is the time to invest in eth. Altcoin is most noticed by any fan of cryto after Bitcoin. Looking at the current eth price that is very far from the highest point, gives us the opportunity to invest on eth. Eth is a very promising altcoin.
Activity: 95
June 30, 2018, 01:42:33 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:18:44 AM
Hi guys,

did you sell it? If you sell it, that's good. But if not, so you have to wait. Don't sell now. I think it's a good time to buy ETH now ...
Pages:
Jump to: