Pages:
Author

Topic: Is suicide the best option? - page 4. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
September 13, 2022, 12:41:21 PM
You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.

If we are going to look deeper into the cases of those involved in suicide, we will be surprised alot to discover that those involved are the major causes to the circumstances they blame others for that eventually led them to behaving bizarre, if you're to live with some people for just a day, then i can bet it with you that the one day soent together will be one of the most regrettable days to experience living with someone, all because some people can't just adapt to live peaceful with other in anywhere they found themselves without you discovering whom their real person is, when they also encounter failures or challenges in live, they as well failed to realise their contributions towards the ugly happenings.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
September 12, 2022, 07:57:36 AM
You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.
You are right and that is it. I think people who think about suicide do not really understand life, they think life is about bread and honey. I have come to a point that I understand that life is a journey that we may come across battles that we need to overcome.  That is the purpose of life .
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 07, 2022, 10:32:45 AM
Except for some very rare cases...

Suicide isn't an option. All that a person does through suicide is prove that he doesn't trust God. In the Resurrection at the last day, it will be proven that suicide didn't work. All that will be left for the suicide victim is eternal punishment for murdering a human (himself) without repenting and having faith in God.

Cool
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 07, 2022, 09:19:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 06, 2022, 04:37:15 PM
What about all those accidental suicides by all those dead-from-the-vaxx people?

Cool
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 06, 2022, 04:35:24 PM
The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm?
My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

What issues do you solve by being suicidal or committing suicide?
Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.
There is no room for suicide, its not a solution!

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.

Exactly my point, different people with different reasons of having suicidal thoughts, so no one can actually understand what the other party is feeling but our society should try to be more encouraging and accepting.
September 06, 2022, 04:32:09 PM
My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.

You think this because you aren't the one that is died, to people who commit suicide,they believe once they are dead then the problem is solved. I think people mentality to be change, that even when the whole world crumbles still hold on to something no matter how little it might be.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
September 05, 2022, 08:23:56 AM

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
September 05, 2022, 08:19:49 AM

September 05, 2022, 08:17:39 AM
Suicide is never an option. Never!
Though we can't seems to understand the pains each and everyone of the suicidal victims pass through. Personally, I can't really blame some of the victims, not because am in support of suicide but because I believe the people close to them should have made an effort in saving them. This is because almost every suicidal victims are always depressed,sad, angry and the likes which makes it easier for people to identify a specific problem in the victims.
I personally understand the frustration,the pain even though my reason of being suicidal might be different from other.
I was in my last year in school when the incident happened, my mum was greatly disturb infact she was losing it, seeing her pass through that pain was too much for me to handle, I want to make things right,I tried my best to make it right but my efforts wasn't even appreciated, so I felt giving up my life might help set things straight (lolz), so I prepared my letter and was about to take the poison when I heard my neighbor playing his guitar and calling on my name to come and sing. To cut the story short, I immediately felt appreciated then I said to myself 'if she doesn't see your efforts now, it's okay, she will notice it, it's a matter of time'.

To everyone,
If suicide comes to your mind, remember you are loved and value by people who are yet to cross you way.
If you are sad or depressed about a particular thing,find love and happiness in doing other things.
Try channel the same amount of energy you have about suicide to something else, no matter how little and you will definitely find happiness.
How can we reduce suicide rate?
Check up on your friend and family, always notice the little changes in them and put them in your prayers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2022, 04:41:09 AM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.
Regardless of the circumstances of this life, suicide is never an appropriate course of action because it is widely held that "if there is life, there is hope." Remember that nothing good comes easily. Many heroes who have stood to ensure that our nations are better today fought very hard to achieve their goals because most of them suffered greatly, but they withstood the pressure and they succeeded. Many of these lectures in higher education institutions are not treated the same way that students are treated these days, but endurance should be the main point now. Always consider other options before committing suicide.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
September 03, 2022, 04:49:04 PM
In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.
 Our education system is also not helping matters. Some who are in school, are being frustrated by not just hunger and lack, but also by some lecturers who would make outrageous demands all so that the individual can scale through that course.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.
I think it's primarily the brain drain that even gives people this option as a resort to end their sadness. It's obviously unimaginable to our minds how much these people must be going through that they think of putting an end to their lives but still, I feel this should never even be an option with anyone let alone it being the best one. I think there are generally 2-3 reasons as to why people do it. First and foremost and the most prominent reason I have seen is the financial losses. Sometimes people end up suffering such huge financial losses that they are unable to cope with the fact of repaying that. They know that no matter what happens there is no way they can repay all of it and this is going to end only with their lives, I think this is really stoppable as the government could bring easy insolvency declaration mechanisms so that people can at least declare themselves insolvent and seek protection, so I think to some extent this reason is actually avoidable, other reasons like the family issues and other tragedies are to some extent difficult to control but one should always keep the culture of seeking a psychic help in their families open.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
September 03, 2022, 06:46:23 AM
Can we say laziness, is one major things that affects lives, I believe there are body's who gone through those hardship even more than what others have passed through life. Life is just a matter of determination and being focused, I would have loved to share my own sides of my story but I can't just say it all because faith and believe made me scale up till date.

Yes we all knows our educational system to be worse than every other third to fourth country are today.
I never took my life or go for robbery but instead was focused to bring down all manner of prides and started selling sachet water to sustain myself through my school days.

I will advise you, try read harder and make research about your field instead hoping to go sort the lecturer or using because of the challenges and took your life or that of others
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
September 03, 2022, 12:27:06 AM
It's not like they suicide because they like it, sure it's not the best option, the best option i think to help them surrely they are need help asap the question is did anyone really help them? everone always saying everyting will get better or you will go through it because i'm so, sure life is full of pain, the question is did they suffering have meaning? if not then what the poin they are suffer? life it's nonsense and absurd, If someone can't find happyness in living then let them rest for the pain and sufering they feel.

If someone suicide then thats mean somehig wrong with people around them, that in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
September 02, 2022, 06:25:51 PM
If the few that have followed a suicidal path and actually committed the irreversible have a chance to tell the story of there experience, I out it would he anything short of regrets. Regrets as to why they shouldn't have made such a choice, how naive and poorly informed they were, how life could have meant more, should they have learned how to make good decisions bit sadly, the act is irreversible and once your pronounced dead, your gone forever.

If you've ever thought of committing suicide, I want yiu to know that, the world we live in is so beautiful to miss. Fight that urge knowing that, there is nothing in it for you. No premier league, no good dishes, no parties and ladies to hang with, no luxurious stuff, no vacations at the beach, no cool houses and stiss like that. Just you in between space and time. Existing in a vacuum if I can call that existence supposing you do at all.

Life is good! Live it and love it. (Brand lines from LG and Gotv).
Activity: 173
Merit: 74
September 02, 2022, 05:44:51 AM

I find the question a bit of a joke to be honest.

Nothing can be done, when someone commits suicide it is usually because they are desperate and no measure like education in schools is going to prevent that. I tell you this having known two close cases.

What would be effective against that is not going to happen. In societies where people don't have enough to eat, and spend every day trying to survive, suicide rates are practically unknown. It is when people have a secure life that they start worrying about other things and suicide increases. Not to mention pseudo-suicidal behaviors, such as getting up to your ass in drugs and climbing the railing of the top floor of a skyscraper to take a cool picture and upload it to Instagram.

Activity: 896
Merit: 645
September 01, 2022, 08:24:29 AM

Activity: 39
August 30, 2022, 10:38:29 PM
If suicide is considered a cowardly act, how can euthanasia be categorised? Could you make a courageous choice?
The same scenario applies to a soldier in a war who decides to self-destruct with a bomb when the enemy approaches him and he is unable to flee; he will be killed anyhow. I recall ISIS combatants detonating themselves in combat, and the group employs suicide bombers as a weapon against anyone who disagrees with them.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
August 30, 2022, 12:12:49 PM
Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.

I agree with you on many points. But let me ask you about some situations in which suicide might seem a reasonable option:

- Have you heard of euthanasia? When a person chooses to end his life because he cannot bear the pain of the disease that will inevitably lead to his life. It is true that doctors are the ones who do this, but it is at the request of the sick person, meaning that it is suicide.

- There are cases of oppression and persecution that a person experiences, and he cannot do anything about them except to end his life. In my country, women live in situations of injustice and persecution, and they cannot prove their rights even by law. Is suicide better than continuing to suffer?

- Likewise, cases of addiction for which there is no solution, the addict in a moment decides to stop the bleeding, especially if what he is doing is harmful to those around him.

What do you think of these examples?
Euthanasia is similar but not identical to suicide, it has a whole different purpose and meaning. I'm not against it in cases of severe health issues, in which people are clearly suffering. Some instances include, being in a coma for years or facing incurable diseases, with no signs of recovery, falling into a vegetative state and so on. Only a number of countries have legalized euthanasia, including Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg, Canada, Colombia, Australia, France, New Zealand and 10 states of the USA, with France and New Zealand being new additions to the list (2020-2021).

If suicide is categorized as a cowardly decision, how can Euthanasia be classified? Could you be a brave decision?
The same example applies to a soldier in the war who decided to blow himself up with a bomb when the enemy approaches him, after finding himself unable to escape, and they will kill him anyway. I remember ISIS fighters blowing themselves up in battles, and the organization uses these suicide bombers as a weapon against anyone who disagrees with them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 30, 2022, 02:52:45 AM
SUICIDE IS WORST OPTION|||
A MAN WHO THIKING ABOUT SUICIDE ITS MEANS HE IS NOT HARD AND SMART WORKER HAVE NO PATIENT HAVE NO SKILLS ETC,,,,
IF SOMEONE HAVE NOTHING TO ALL IN THIS DIGITAL AND ADVANCE WORLD HE IS UNLUCKY AND AFTER RISE UP HIS THOUGHTS TO SUICIDE...
IN SOME RELEGIONS ITS TOTALLY HARAM....
Pages:
Jump to: