Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 3. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I guess, there is no way to earn bitcoins through YouTube.
Activity: 89
There has to be some way to earn these coins but not trough YouTube.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
possible, you can get earn use youre youtube chanel follow bounty campaign, youtube campaign
if youre youtube chanel high quality, high follower and crypto curency user, you can contact dev coin, to speak promotion ico project, and about pay rate
Activity: 89
I guess, you cannot, since you earn money on YouTube through your views.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Youtube monetization is under adsense. Payment used are fiat and I think it is not possible to earn Bitcoin with that. It is possible in other videos if a company will pay you Bitcoin to advertise them. It is just that, in youtube payments are through paypal with the use of fiat. Youtube is under Google If I'm not mistaken and as I've said, Adsense is the one that optimize the monetization of the views of your channel. And to cut it short, it is not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels.

Check out D-Tube - The Blockchain version of Youtube
Activity: 92
The best way to earn money on YouTube is to have your own channel.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
I guess, there is no way to earn money on YouTube.
Activity: 210
No you cannot make Bitcoins on youTube channel by posting ads.
Activity: 57
As of now, there is no proper way to earn it through the YouTube channels.
Activity: 47
I have no clue if one can earn bitcoins on YouTube.
Activity: 7
I think that Bitcoin and crypto has great potential for YouTube creators to earn income.

The options are open to the Youtube channel owner.

Their choice is :

• Display their addresses, accept payments, handle a wallet / register with an exchange and withdrawal to FIAT themselves
  • Use a service like https://www.bitspot.meto handle the process for them in a similar way to Patreon

As mentioned, a Youtube channel owner could set up a website, get a merchant account and accept donations, but in reality most are looking for a source of revenue from their viewers / supporters, a deposit into their bank and the time and funds to be able to concentrate on creating content.

It's a personal preference and depends on what they are in to.

If YouTube users want to benefit from the millions of crypto users, who are certainly willing to contribute / donate / support with a quick crypto transfer, then the method ( i.e direct to the channel, or via a third party like BitSpotMe ) is down to their preference.

Bitcoin and Crypto currencies should be playing a larger part in both Youtube monetization, Social monetization and also charitable and socio-economic aspects of the real World.

Bitcoin and crypto crowdfunding has the power to make real difference in all of these areas and in a decentralized and fast paced manor.

Activity: 56
I guess there is no option. You will have to use the Bitcoin services to earn Bitcoins.
Activity: 7
The problem with a lot of the suggestions here, is that they aren't appealing to the majority of YouTube users.

People are looking for actual monetization alternatives, a way to get sponsored / tipped / donated to, from their viewers, that equates to a revenue stream. They want to be able to focus on creating content.

At the moment, with the way that YouTube are policing their partner program this means a lot of YouTubers have lost their straight forward income.

The beauty of Crypto is that the community is generous, and transactions in multiple cryptocurrencies can be made quickly and cheaply.

The issue, for most YouTubers, is that they don't want the hassle of converting their crypto donations into FIAT, or holding multiple wallets, or dealing with exchanges. In some Countries they can't receive payouts in FIAT.

If this wasn't the case then all Youtube channels would be displaying their crypto addresses along with every video.

What we're doing at BitSpot.me is combining crypto acceptance with a straight forward payout in Global FIAT currencies. Effectively connecting crypto donations with the FIAT payouts that YouTube channel content creators are looking for.
Activity: 69
yeah, you can move your youtube funds to PayPal and then you can exchange your USD to BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
The answer is yes as I was browsing on some projects related to bounty campaign I have found that some of it had youtube campaign which earns you tokens and later on you can convert that into bitcoin. I was so curios that time if a newbie could join any bounty campaign and found those projects which I think that was not really profitable and also the project needs my wallet address which for now I don't have. I kinda jealous with some other members here who are already doing their bounty campaign in facebook, youtube, telegram and twitter. Hopefully I will learn that wallet address and could participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

It is possible as you can see on the bounty you can see or you can participate on the youtube advertising the bitcoin , and yes some vlogger on youtube are investing through bitcoin and I think and I guess that youtube pays bitcoin , and also I wanted to be a youtuber someday to advertise bitcoin to help and to grow our community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes it is possible, if your youtube channel has a good amount of subscribers you can complete tasks that need a video audience to advertise services on their behalf and get paid in btc.
With a follow-through and big-time youtube channel, you can earn a bitcoin by participating in bounty programs that have advertising on youtube. You can also use your YouTube channel to post links to new projects to receive flowers from people you refer. That's the way you can do with your youtube channel to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Yes it is possible, if your youtube channel has a good amount of subscribers you can complete tasks that need a video audience to advertise services on their behalf and get paid in btc.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
Yeah , sure you can earn bitcoin with youtube
It's called bounty
You need to review the project which you joined
If your subscriber are many and your review is good
You'll get great paid
But you'll paid in token/coin bounty what you joined and you can sell it after listed
It is not possible to earn Bitcoin from YouTube, and the reason is that Google does not tolerate any nonsense, they are tough and always straight to the point. You can’t even withdraw the money you earned through Google AdSense with PayPal. They just prefer to pay their workers with check, which will get delivered to them and they can then go to bank to withdraw it. Lol.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
even ponzi promotor like tre make a ton of money by making a vid about his Ponzi coins. Mainly because of ref shilling or tip jar for an analysis like shitcointalk you will make a revenue on youtube.
Why dwell on Bitcoin, When you can receive other coins from the YouTube channel. The fact is that in Bounty, companies always offer this option to users and owners of YouTube channels.
Pages:
Jump to: