Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 5. (Read 17885 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Maybe yes, if some of the viewers on your youtube channel are also a bitcoin users, they can donate some funds to your bitcoin wallet and start earning.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Im kinda of intrigued by this concept. But also curious; what do you demand from loaner takers?
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

To answer your question, I think it is, because before I saw the bctalk there are Social campaigns and there is Youtube. But to place ads directly on the Youtube channel and earn Bitcoin is not possible now because the Google adnetwork and partners only accept payment in dollars for their Adsense service. So if you want to earn BTC on Youtube then you can earn through the Adsense service then earn USD and then buy BTC holding to make profit, please quickly hold BTC because it will increase rapidly in next week.  Tongue
It’s in no way possible. There is no way you can earn Bitcoin directly from YouTube cause Google does not pay YouTubers in Bitcoin, their only mode of payment is  bank cheque, unless you decide to use the money you got from YouTube to invest on Bitcoin for an extra profit. Apart from that, there is no other way.
It is possible because bitcoin is being pay for you tube and other channels like if you are having subscribers then you will make videos for bitcoin related and put on your channel then you will earn a lot of profit; there is no other way for earning money in you tube than monetizing videos and cashing out in your account and have money for your profit as bitcoin and enjoy your life with bitcoin and earn money.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

To answer your question, I think it is, because before I saw the bctalk there are Social campaigns and there is Youtube. But to place ads directly on the Youtube channel and earn Bitcoin is not possible now because the Google adnetwork and partners only accept payment in dollars for their Adsense service. So if you want to earn BTC on Youtube then you can earn through the Adsense service then earn USD and then buy BTC holding to make profit, please quickly hold BTC because it will increase rapidly in next week.  Tongue
It’s in no way possible. There is no way you can earn Bitcoin directly from YouTube cause Google does not pay YouTubers in Bitcoin, their only mode of payment is  bank cheque, unless you decide to use the money you got from YouTube to invest on Bitcoin for an extra profit. Apart from that, there is no other way.
Activity: 71
I think there is no adservice which support youtube adsence and accept bitcoin payment. buy you can earn from youtube bounty
Activity: 259
we know, youtube gives us payment by Google.... if they want agreee with bitcoin so there is no problem to earn bitcoin with youtube channel.....

Now People who are earning with youtube through google can not receive your payment by Bitcoin because Google is still not add bitcoin is their method payment. But you can still earn money with youtube after withdraw to your bank account and then you can use your money in the bank to buy bitcoin.
Moreover you also can earn bitcoin by join youtube bounty campaign in this forum
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Most ads in youtube only pay for fiat i don't think there are any ads that are using bitcoin as a payment but i think there are a lot of campaign who promote their items or company you don't need youtube to earn bitcoin there are a lot of sites out their or online job who pays bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
At the moment I think it's impossible to earn Bitcoin with youtube cause Youtube only accept US dollar for payment. But I think people still can earn Bitcoin via youtube channel with indirrectly way like create a video introduce about a website or project with your refferal link at the description Smiley). It's the most popular way for people whom wanna earn Bitcoin with Youtube.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
it's possible if you join any bounty campaign that require a presentation video. it means you shoud make presentation video about that project by yourself, depends on what are the requirements. i never heard to earn bitcoin in youtube by watching ads.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Not the other way to monetize videos from youtube besides google. Today to earn some money with youtube videos you have to have a very good and worked content (which is usually necessary and more than 1 person to do that ends up causing extra costs) and has a target audience. But I have seen in recent months that youtube has gradually cut the remuneration of the creators of content, who received 100 today receives 50.40. So, I would not recommend this platform to make money, there are more fun means like the blogger himself offered by google.
Activity: 112

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Many YouTube users who advertise new releases are making good money, so it's important to have as much video knowledge as is important here. Now Youtube has become a big advertising space.

I have a product that has its own channel and thus distributes information about the conduct of new and existing ico companies. but very much in demand channel and Nero Information will be when you try to take not only the official video, but also create an interview with the developers of the project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Many YouTube users who advertise new releases are making good money, so it's important to have as much video knowledge as is important here. Now Youtube has become a big advertising space.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
you can just put-up your bitcoin wallet address into the description of the video, maybe you will find out that some of your viewers are using bitcoins. You may always get a small donation from someone.
But nowadays I do not think that someone will donate bitcoin to someone as now the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster and everyone is looking for to collect bitcoin from every corner so you cannot expect from someone that they will give you free bitcoin. It will be better that the OP provide some videos and to sell the complete video for bitcoin so if someone will be interested then they will buy the full video from OP.
Activity: 55
Some guy in russian bitcointalk forum is proposing the idea of an app, where traffic, while you watch YouTube, somehow converts into YouTubeCoin. Sounds like bullshit to me, but probably i didn't get the point
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
you can just put-up your bitcoin wallet address into the description of the video, maybe you will find out that some of your viewers are using bitcoins. You may always get a small donation from someone.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I also have a channel in youtube, they do not actually pay in bitcoins, but you can ask networks that will help you with your channel, your subscribers or the ads, they can pay you in bitcoin if you would ask them to. There are also ways in you can be paid in bitcoin, by asking your viewers, but do not ask their private keys, since there has already been some persons who got scammed because they had given away their private keys, just don not do it.
If you have a good number of followers then you can look for those ICO's or projects that are looking for someone that can make them their own youtube video. That's a good offer if you have thousands of viewers and subscribers and by that way of advertising you can easily earn that much bitcoin from youtube channel and that's what we call youtube campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I also have a channel in youtube, they do not actually pay in bitcoins, but you can ask networks that will help you with your channel, your subscribers or the ads, they can pay you in bitcoin if you would ask them to. There are also ways in you can be paid in bitcoin, by asking your viewers, but do not ask their private keys, since there has already been some persons who got scammed because they had given away their private keys, just don not do it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Yes You can,
but not from Youtube directly.
If you have a good channel and find any advertiser paying in bitcoin, you can add the advertisement within the video. You will find the option to check 'this video has a paid ad' in the monetisation tab.

what he said, if you can't find any advertisers just buy bitcoin with ad revenue.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
I think it can.
Because as far as I know there are a lot of way to indorce bitcoin.
And the most effective way is thru the use of social media.
And youtube channel was one of it.
And many site are offering for the advertisement in the youtube.
So means you can really earn there.
Pages:
Jump to: