Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 9. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
i don't think so, but if you are really into videos. I suggest you join video blog campaigns, there are lots of ICOs here spending lots of funds in order to support this kind of activities. i thought that will be good for you if you are really into video editing and content making.

I hope you are not aware of it because youtube to providing income for huge number of people. If you have a proper followers to the channels you will be able to get more than 1000$ per month easily. I don't know what you mean as video campaign. I know signature and social media campaigns in bitcoin and altcoin ICO or other campaign in altcoins. Please check about youtube earning in Youtube itself.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
Yes, it is. YOu can earn money from youtube. This is one of the easiest way to earn money on the internet. It does not hard to make money on the internet. think about an idea and make a video, upload it. The more view you gain, the more money you will have. Idea is very important because I can increase the amount of view. However, in my country, people are too lazy and they only copy other people's product for money
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
You can earn bitcoins by ypur videos.  There are different ad networks offering btc instead of $ payments.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Somehow it is possible to earn bitcoin when you have youtube channel, it helps you to gain and earn money. As far as I know Every 10000 views you  will earn big amount of money from youtube. It is easy to earn bitcoin when you have youtube channel because in one click that video will gain bitcoin. Therefore when you have youtube channel you are possible to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i think youtube channel adsense just can withdraw with paypal, but you can get some bitcoin and get some adsense in 1 times, the way is you can join the media campaign in this forum and make blog or video on youtube to campaign it, after that you can submit your work to developer and upload it on youtube. so you can get extra income from that
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
I assume you have a youtube channel and subcribers if you want to monetize your videos via youtube you have to make your own website or any free blogging site and embedd your video from youtube then apply on a revenue ads that pays bitcoin and put it on your blog, in this way you can monetize your youtube videos.
Activity: 334
I have read some threads about someone asked to subscribe and watch his YouTube videos and be rewarded with $100 worth of bitcoin.. I know that it is not Adsense or any kind of advertisement but in other word there is other way but only limited once.. Soon maybe youtube will adopt bitcoin.. And read about those old YouTube channels that you can tip bitcoin if you like the video..
Probably you right. But I think that there is hardly any chance if earning a Bitcoin now by subscribing any YouTube channel. Yes it is very much possible that you can earn a Bitcoin by doing so in coming days but if you talk about today it is not possible. But all you can do is wait for the time when the time will come.
Activity: 51
yes if you have more views you can make ads for products and affline urls
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
i don't think so, but if you are really into videos. I suggest you join video blog campaigns, there are lots of ICOs here spending lots of funds in order to support this kind of activities. i thought that will be good for you if you are really into video editing and content making.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
There isnt such market opportunity to make money with youtube, for those purpose we would need a youtube channel dedicated to crypto, and well maybe some signatures could sponsor the earnings, but youtube will always lead those market. As people already said you can exchange the fiat into bitcoin anytime you wanna using the proper channels for those. But im pretty sure in the future we will have a youtub crypto related.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
I believe that it's not, especially as of this moment. Youtube is monitored by Adsense that uses youtube monetization. A youtube channel earns profit from the number of views and payments are through paypal or regular money. Maybe in the future, it will be possible if Bitcoin will be legal to most of the countries.
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
Having youtube channel on cryptocurrency is paying off nicely Smiley I know, I have my own channel "NEM with Tony". And doing bounties on ICOs this is nice earnings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I actually haven't heard of earning bitcoin using Youtube videos, channels or whatsoever. But hopefully, there will be a campaign too about this kind of stuff to earn bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
As of this moment, it is not possible. Payments in youtube channels are through fiat. Also, youtube channels are earning based on their views. Youtube is under Adsense that manage youtube monetization. So currently, it won't be possible to earn Bitcoin from Youtube Channels, but maybe in the future, it will be.
Activity: 386
It isn’t directly possible to earn through bitcoin from AdSense, it is only possible indirectly, that is if you are able to reach the threshold then when you get paid, you can buy bitcoins with your earnings because Google doesn’t pay in bitcoins
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Yes there is, But it was really hard to find a campaign that is looking for it, Some of the campaigns will ask you to create a youtube video that will advertise their coin and will pay you a very good amount of bitcoin and at the same time you will also earn cash from youtube for uploading the video if it catches views..
Activity: 112

It is possible that you could earn using your Youtube channel, especially if you have a lot of subscribers. Earning directly from Youtube I think is impossible but There are a lot of Devs that are maximizing their medium to advertise their platforms. By creating a vlog that talks or advertises their platform. Though, There are restrictions sets by Google since Youtube is under Google that will check if your video passes their requirements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I have read some threads about someone asked to subscribe and watch his YouTube videos and be rewarded with $100 worth of bitcoin.. I know that it is not Adsense or any kind of advertisement but in other word there is other way but only limited once.. Soon maybe youtube will adopt bitcoin.. And read about those old YouTube channels that you can tip bitcoin if you like the video..
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Yes you can. Not directly from youtube but you can use your channel to work in video bounties campaigns.
Activity: 588
It is not possible directly because YouTube doesn't pay with bitcoin. But you can earn btc indirectly via YouTube. After getting your payment on your currency, you can easily exchange it.
Pages:
Jump to: