Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 10. (Read 17885 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
It won't be possible vecause Youtube is under Google , and as what you've said, the ads they show is from adsense. Youtube channels make profit out of the number of views monitored by Youtube monetization. And the payment is not Bitcoin but fiat or currency usually in dollars through paypal. It is possible to earn money, but not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels at this moment ,maybe in the near future.
I also think that youtube channel has some restriction because it is under google.there is a specific mechanism for monitoring this process. youtube channel basically receives thier payment by Paypal. they only receive and give dollars for the payment purpose.
but i think in the near future, Bitcoin will be earned through youtube channel.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
each bounty is currently always have a video campaign so it could be your alternative to get bitcoin if you have many subscribers, and usually, payment for video campaign also is high enough.

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
It won't be possible vecause Youtube is under Google , and as what you've said, the ads they show is from adsense. Youtube channels make profit out of the number of views monitored by Youtube monetization. And the payment is not Bitcoin but fiat or currency usually in dollars through paypal. It is possible to earn money, but not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels at this moment ,maybe in the near future.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think there are no way to earn bitcoin directly with youtube but there are still some other indirect ways such as make tutorial about some earning bitcoin website then include your refferal link with it. But I hope in the future we can earn bitcoin directly with youtube cause I don't wana go to the bank to receive money everywhen I wanna receive it from youtube cause it's really far from my house

Don't you forget that there is a way to directly earn bitcoin through youtube. If you will visit the services section of this forum, various offers are there when you stay there, campaign's that are asking for a youtube video for their projects, companies and so on. And upon making a video that is uploaded on youtube, you'll get paid for it.

Meh, task like that is really not worth. You only can earn 100-500 satoshi per task or even lower because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now. It's far better if you make your own videos and add adsense on your youtube and use the money to buy bitcoin, you can get more money if you have many viewers.

That's what you called monetization in youtube, I wouldn't prefer that if I won't be focusing into promoting my videos but if I have a lot of time to dedicate to monetize videos for sure that I can do it. But the payment will be in dollars and not directly to bitcoin. I will prefer to help companies, make videos for their advertisement and it's not only 100-500 satoshi per task. How come that you'll make a good promotional video and you'll paid with that amount?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think there are no way to earn bitcoin directly with youtube but there are still some other indirect ways such as make tutorial about some earning bitcoin website then include your refferal link with it. But I hope in the future we can earn bitcoin directly with youtube cause I don't wana go to the bank to receive money everywhen I wanna receive it from youtube cause it's really far from my house

Don't you forget that there is a way to directly earn bitcoin through youtube. If you will visit the services section of this forum, various offers are there when you stay there, campaign's that are asking for a youtube video for their projects, companies and so on. And upon making a video that is uploaded on youtube, you'll get paid for it.

Meh, task like that is really not worth. You only can earn 100-500 satoshi per task or even lower because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now. It's far better if you make your own videos and add adsense on your youtube and use the money to buy bitcoin, you can get more money if you have many viewers.
Activity: 216
Yes and no, the reason why I said so is that at the moment Google AdSense only pays in your currency and directly to your account(in my country though) I don’t know of yours, so maybe if you receive your adsense earnings then you can convert to bitcoins
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Unfortunately, and as of this moment, it is impossible to earn Bitcoin from youtube channels. The thing that is paid in youtube channels is the views. Youtube is under google, if I'm not wrong, views are monitored by Youtube monetization under adsense. And payments are through fiat and not in Bitcoin. But maybe someday if Bitcoin will be legal to most countries, they will pay through Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Youtube monetization is under adsense. Payment used are fiat and I think it is not possible to earn Bitcoin with that. It is possible in other videos if a company will pay you Bitcoin to advertise them. It is just that, in youtube payments are through paypal with the use of fiat. Youtube is under Google If I'm not mistaken and as I've said, Adsense is the one that optimize the monetization of the views of your channel. And to cut it short, it is not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
obviously possible but not directly.you can earn paypal and exchange it to bitcoin. that's very simple
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Take the subject you are interested in. Make well directed presentation/movies and attract more users. Exchange your Adsense income to Bitcoins.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Withdraw you earning to PayPal and exchane to bicoin and bitcoin cash 50/50.
How much earn with youtube?
Need add adsense or youtube pay per view? (how much paid for 1 view)
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
Sadly but there's no way ti earn btc from youtube channed. As far as I know, youtube monetization is under adsense. wherein payments are deoending on the views and the owners of the cannels are paid through fiat and not in Bitcoin. You may earn in other ways except for youtune channels.
Activity: 118
Yes You can,
but not from Youtube directly.
If you have a good channel and find any advertiser paying in bitcoin, you can add the advertisement within the video. You will find the option to check 'this video has a paid ad' in the monetisation tab.

Yes, but directly youtube cannot pay bitcoin to us, we need to find ourselves who needs ad advertising in youtube. But the option for payment is bitcoin, in this way it is possible for you to make bitcoin with ad advertising for bitcoins.

You can  earn bitcoin in youtube channel. But its not very easy and profitable. You earn bitcoin different site advertisement as youtube channel. But you must get good profit if you work bitcointalk.  Bitcointalk is the best site to bitcoin forum.
Saying off generally that we cant directly earn bitcoin from a youtube channel or videos but we can earn usd or amounts on local fiat once it is being connected by adsense but knowing that its really hard to be confirmed or being accepted by them because they do have strict compliance or rules. If you do earn money on videos on youtube you can just simply buy bitcoins with your fiat.

To make money on YouTube channel bitcoin, it is necessary that this channel was very popular and had a lot of visitors. Then you can sign a contract with advertising organizations that can pay you bitcoins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
Yes You can,
If you have a good channel and find any advertiser paying in bitcoin, you can add the advertisement within the video. You will find the option to check 'this video has a paid ad' in the monetisation tab.

Yes, but directly youtube cannot pay bitcoin to us, we need to find ourselves who needs ad advertising in youtube. But the option for payment is bitcoin, in this way it is possible for you to make bitcoin with ad advertising for bitcoins.

You can  earn bitcoin in youtube channel. But its not very easy and profitable. You earn bitcoin different site advertisement as youtube channel. But you must get good profit if you work bitcointalk.  Bitcointalk is the best site to bitcoin forum.
Saying off generally that we cant directly earn bitcoin from a youtube channel or videos but we can earn usd or amounts on local fiat once it is being connected by adsense but knowing that its really hard to be confirmed or being accepted by them because they do have strict compliance or rules. If you do earn money on videos on youtube you can just simply buy bitcoins with your fiat.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Yes You can,

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Yeah, of course, you can earn Bitcoin with a youtube channel. Just build up your Youtube channel and pop in some advertisements. Then ask the advertiser to pay in Bitcoin. You could approach individual organisations such as Chipmixer, Crypto-games or the like, and ask whether they want an advertisement on your Youtube channel. Just sift through the list of signature campaigns and ask whether they want you to advertise for them. Some may accept. If it doesn’t work, then you can still earn money on your youtube channel in fiat and then buy Bitcoin with the money your earn. Here the list of the signature campaigns that pay out Bitcoin in this forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Your answer is totally out of point. The question is whether YouTube pays in Bitcoin or not. Telling other companies to pay for advertising their product and services is different, because in that case you’re not getting paid by YouTube, but by other parties.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
It is possible, if you have a large numbers of followers you can affiliate them to gambling sites and faucet sites in return you get commission in bitcoin just like Adam Guerbuez (Mikethemug) is doing, he earned more than 5 btc in bitsler referral commission alone. But in youtube I think they only pay in dollars through paypal per million views.

I think he meant if he can earn bitcoins from youtube, not from advertising gambling sites. Actually, i'm not sure if it's legal to do that on youtube so it might be risky for  person that will try this.

And yeah youtube pays in fiat money only. I think it pays in Euro and Pound too, not dollars only, but i am sure that they don't pay in bitcoins, yet. I think if bitcoins will become even more popular in future we will be able to get them from youtube.
Lol…what do you mean by it’s risky to earn Bitcoin from YouTube, as if there’s even a slightest chance they will be paying in Bitcoin? YouTube is only paying in dollars from my own experience, and it’s paid directly to your account. So if you are looking to get paid in Bitcoin by YouTube, you’re wasting time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is possible, if you have a large numbers of followers you can affiliate them to gambling sites and faucet sites in return you get commission in bitcoin just like Adam Guerbuez (Mikethemug) is doing, he earned more than 5 btc in bitsler referral commission alone. But in youtube I think they only pay in dollars through paypal per million views.

I think he meant if he can earn bitcoins from youtube, not from advertising gambling sites. Actually, i'm not sure if it's legal to do that on youtube so it might be risky for  person that will try this.

And yeah youtube pays in fiat money only. I think it pays in Euro and Pound too, not dollars only, but i am sure that they don't pay in bitcoins, yet. I think if bitcoins will become even more popular in future we will be able to get them from youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: