Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government can really make a way to end poverty or it depends on us? - page 7. (Read 1747 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Government can end poverty if they really want to do it, there are several ways government can do this and is by creating enabling environment for investors to come in for business, we should know that Government do not have sufficient jobs for their citizens, the creation of jobs is been done through government and private partnership either by training citizens on skills and after they acquire the skills the have to be given loan or establishment funds to set them on the right track as so doing poverty will be eradicated to a particular level not totally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
I'll respond to your topic before I read what you have to said. Yes, governments are in charge of combating poverty by providing citizens with jobs that they can rely on to survive. In my opinion, if someone has a job, he will never be completely without anything; even if the pay is meager, it is better than continuing to be jobless.

In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses

People need to complain about that because government is the only solution to their problem. However, if the salary is plenty I believe poverty will not be too much of a problem, but when someone is collecting a little amount of money, how do you think they will survive without taking loans? You know, even taking loans can be a course of action, but as a salary earner, they also have family at home to feed, and if the money is very small, there is no way to reach out to meet their needs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses, is this the effect of the Ukraine and russia war that makes the gas or crude oil so high at price and they pass the gas expenses to the product and it ends to very high price of the basic needs that make us very poor, I see government has a move to resolve the problem but many people are still blaming the government.
To alleviate poverty or to make a country economically self-sufficient, the people of that country contribute just as much as the government of that country contributes. So it depends both of us and the government.
The government is engaged in voting by us, the government mainly conducts leadership activities such as guiding various directions, making laws, implementing laws, etc. And after the government formulates this law, we need our help to implement it, if we do not behave like good citizens, do not follow the laws of the country, and condone corruption, then the development of the country will be hindered. So our efficiency plus respect for the law, as well as the corruption-free head of government of that country, play a role in a country's economic development or poverty alleviation.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
I have read many comments on this topic from different pages and noticed that many concepts are vague for many. All economists recognize that the capitalist system cannot continue without the existence of a poor class to replace the tools of production in jobs that machines cannot do.
In fact, it is an impoverished class. The owners of the bourgeois class will seek to preserve it in the same miserable conditions of doing business. The poor are part of the economic cycle in the capitalist system. Therefore, we find assistance programs for the poor, and we do not find programs to eradicate poverty, because it is simply not possible in the current world system. Even with the development of machinery and automatic industries, this increases the number of poor people who will be compensated by the machine.

I agree with you. The rich are unlikely to make it so that there are no poor (after all, it is the lack of money that makes the poor work for the rich). And the poor, if he suddenly becomes rich, will be forced to accept the rules of the game, and will himself do everything to keep the poor. Yes, he will do charity, but it will be within the system, with the expectation that the number of poor people will not decrease (and will not increase much).

You have remained in the 19th century, in Marx's ideas. What is this bourgeoisie? In Marx's time you could not earn money with signature campaigns comfortably from your computer as you are doing. The difference in Marx's time between the working class and the upper class was that the working class depended exclusively on their labor to earn money while the bourgeoisie and the upper class had financial assets that provided them with income. Today that is much more blurred, as you yourselves have Bitcoin, which is a financial asset, you can buy stocks and mutual funds from your cell phone for as little as $10 the standard of living for a worker has risen enormously in these 200+ years.

The difference is not great between what is happening today and what was happening in the 19th century, since the economic system has not changed in anything except that it has evolved.  When you work on the Internet using your phone, you do not belong to the bourgeoisie, and you are not in the working class, since you run your own business.  This is called the middle class by the concepts of our time and Marxism calls it the petty bourgeoisie, and it is a privileged class compared to the working class and has the opportunity to join the bourgeoisie.
Year by year, inflation do becomes worst and it would be something inevitable into the future on which it would really be just that right that you should really be finding other ways for you to have other source of income on which on the time that inflation becomes worst then you could be able to survive somewhat and this is the primary thing that you should really be having in mind so that you would really be able to
survive on whatever financial difficulties on which  you would really be able to encounter in future years. Dont make yourself that getting relying on government about providing on something like having a job
or some necessity kind of supply or support which we know that it would really be just temporal on this case.

Poverty is something a global problem that we do have in the world today on which certain places does have different levels of it and the government which are trying out to solve it out but its not
something that could be resolved or wiped out since we know that population do becomes big and it would be normal that having tons of people requires or does need lots of jobs
and if there's lacking of it then this is where unemployment bloats out.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Government can provide with you with some initiative but that totally depend on you how you avail it ,ending poverty is your decision and hardwork. And most of all your determination is everything that's required to end poverty .
You cannot rely on government to do something on this topic.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Government plays an important role in this, but it also depends on us. How we take approach in this kind of situation plays a major role. Inflation will happen no matter what, so instead of preventing it, we need to be prepared for it. So that the effect is less in our life. We can not stop inflation because it could happen by any uncertain events.
So, creating a favorable business environment will help people to find more opportunities to make a good living. But it will take combined effort from the government and individual peoples. Both working together can help reduce the amount of poverty by fighting the inflation and prepare for the time when it will come. Individual effort to make our life better will only help us, not everyone. People are lacking opportunity to grow. So, government can help in this scenario to create more opportunities, but we need to take that opportunity to make our life better and also help others. There's a saying that goes like this, "Help yourself, in that process you will help others".
Activity: 228
Merit: 28
TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
what people blame is government policy. If the government sided with the common people, I don't think there would be demonstrations everywhere.
but what we all need to know is, the government will not be able to end the poverty of its people, but the government at least opens up opportunities and makes it easier for whatever the people do to cover the economic needs of the community as long as what is done by the people does not conflict with norms and laws

While it may be true that individual efforts are important in overcoming poverty, it is also important here to acknowledge the role of government in addressing this problem when relying solely on individual efforts may not be sufficient to address the systemic problems and structural inequalities that contribute to poverty. .

Admittedly or not, the government also opens up opportunities and has the responsibility to create and implement policies and programs aimed at reducing poverty and improving the welfare of its citizens as a whole, for example social safety nets, access to education, health services, and employment opportunities, meaning that there are efforts more than government can significantly reduce poverty and create a more just society.

As for Regulatory support The crypto space I think is still in its infancy, and regulation related to cryptocurrency is still not well established in many jurisdictions creating legal and financial uncertainty for individuals who want to get involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ending poverty it requires collective effort from both the individuals and government. The government is the one who implements and legalize the policies, laws and programs to reduce poverty and they are responsible in providing assistance to those who are in need. It is also depends on the choices and actions of each and every individuals to improve their life situation. To end poverty it requires full effort and change of individuals to their own lives.
I fully agree with your opinion. But the level of prosperity and poverty in a particular country also depends on the general state of the world economy and other factors, such as the presence of military and other military conflicts, natural disasters and man-made disasters, and recently also on the speed of climate change on our planet. These and other similar factors greatly influence the result of the common efforts of the people and the government to improve the standard of living in the country.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Ending poverty it requires collective effort from both the individuals and government. The government is the one who implements and legalize the policies, laws and programs to reduce poverty and they are responsible in providing assistance to those who are in need. It is also depends on the choices and actions of each and every individuals to improve their life situation. To end poverty it requires full effort and change of individuals to their own lives.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I have read many comments on this topic from different pages and noticed that many concepts are vague for many. All economists recognize that the capitalist system cannot continue without the existence of a poor class to replace the tools of production in jobs that machines cannot do.
In fact, it is an impoverished class. The owners of the bourgeois class will seek to preserve it in the same miserable conditions of doing business. The poor are part of the economic cycle in the capitalist system. Therefore, we find assistance programs for the poor, and we do not find programs to eradicate poverty, because it is simply not possible in the current world system. Even with the development of machinery and automatic industries, this increases the number of poor people who will be compensated by the machine.

I agree with you. The rich are unlikely to make it so that there are no poor (after all, it is the lack of money that makes the poor work for the rich). And the poor, if he suddenly becomes rich, will be forced to accept the rules of the game, and will himself do everything to keep the poor. Yes, he will do charity, but it will be within the system, with the expectation that the number of poor people will not decrease (and will not increase much).

You have remained in the 19th century, in Marx's ideas. What is this bourgeoisie? In Marx's time you could not earn money with signature campaigns comfortably from your computer as you are doing. The difference in Marx's time between the working class and the upper class was that the working class depended exclusively on their labor to earn money while the bourgeoisie and the upper class had financial assets that provided them with income. Today that is much more blurred, as you yourselves have Bitcoin, which is a financial asset, you can buy stocks and mutual funds from your cell phone for as little as $10 the standard of living for a worker has risen enormously in these 200+ years.

The difference is not great between what is happening today and what was happening in the 19th century, since the economic system has not changed in anything except that it has evolved.  When you work on the Internet using your phone, you do not belong to the bourgeoisie, and you are not in the working class, since you run your own business.  This is called the middle class by the concepts of our time and Marxism calls it the petty bourgeoisie, and it is a privileged class compared to the working class and has the opportunity to join the bourgeoisie.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017

But you guys keep on with your victim mentality and I'm sure you'll do just fine.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
one's poverty and wealth should have nothing to do with the government of a country.
In my opinion, there is no government that is able to make its people live rich without the awareness of the person concerned to be active in working, the same goes for someone who is poor, the government cannot change the fate of the poor, so what is the role of the government? the government's role in this case is to only be able to prosper its people by creating jobs so they don't always complain and blame the government. I think like that
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Poverty is the biggest problem in a country most people in the world live below the poverty line. If the government wants to, it can create ways to eradicate poverty and also the rich people of the society can help the poor people to make them prosperous in society. The government is generally increasing the price of every item which makes the poor people more desperate as they cannot afford the things they need. The government should focus on the developed countries of the world and how to help poor people and improve them.
The poverty line is still very difficult to overcome because even though we have made efforts to provide welfare opportunities, there are still some government policies that oppose it, we can see how the aspirations of the common people with their demands, but all of this cannot be taken seriously, even problems like this often overlooked because the government now times prioritizes the rich for their own interests, among others, is where they can manage everything.

The rich help the poor maybe a lot but it won't be a good solution unless the government itself can handle it, but the most important thing is where to create job opportunities for them to be able to produce and that's most important, about food that is soaring and not it is undeniable that behind all that the government cannot prevent what the common people suffer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 594
what people blame is government policy. If the government sided with the common people, I don't think there would be demonstrations everywhere.
but what we all need to know is, the government will not be able to end the poverty of its people, but the government at least opens up opportunities and makes it easier for whatever the people do to cover the economic needs of the community as long as what is done by the people does not conflict with norms and laws
Correctly. And in the end about who can change our circumstances, especially in financial terms, it depends on ourselves. They government does have an important contribution in the order of a country and the security of a country, maintaining order and upholding the law. they also contribute in making efforts to increase the utilization of human resources by creating jobs. but what often becomes a problem is the existence of a situation that does not really favor the grassroots. So I feel quite understandable to the residents who staged demonstrations in voicing their protests to the government. because all people in a country must receive the same type of service. there should not be a situation that discriminates between the lower class and the upper class. but even so, each individual must still be aware that he cannot blame anyone for their respective financial circumstances. we have to work hard and continue to build our financial situation to a better level with our own hands.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses, is this the effect of the Ukraine and russia war that makes the gas or crude oil so high at price and they pass the gas expenses to the product and it ends to very high price of the basic needs that make us very poor, I see government has a move to resolve the problem but many people are still blaming the government.
Though some of those problems is beyond government control just like the effect of Ukraine vs Russia war whose impact has a devastating effect on many economies of the world, however it's up to any responsible government to cushion the effect on their citizens by a way of seeking alternative means as soon as possible just like in the absence of gas there are woods and charcoal as alternative source of energy which can power electricity or  provide other source of wheat importation to ameliorate the suffering of people thus those actions by the government would stop any form of protest or rallies embarked by those people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 134
Cashback 15%
It is the duty of the government to provide job opportunities for her citizens because it is still the citizens that voted the government into power, but that does not necessary  mean that you as a citizen will sit and fold your hands and wait for the government to call you for a job.
Even when you are uneducated maybe due to financial issues, you can still learn a skill to sustain your self while you wait for government work. There are thousands of skills you can learn to make a living rather that depending on the government.
Activity: 156
Merit: 7
poverty is part of our life so it can be a way for us whether you want to stay here or not? The government has nothing to do to help us get out of the poverty situation. The government may only provide assistance to its jurisdiction if there are calamities or disasters.

In addition to that, the government is only there to support the citizens or provide programs such as housing, livelihood and others that they know will help the people under their jurisdiction.

Poverty and the factors that make it happen are so complex and the government's role in overcoming it will never be completed, for example the government provides financial assistance such as money for some poor people, even though the distribution is sometimes uneven, there are those who want to get it too, then the question is what is it? can reduce poverty? Then the answer is no. The problem of poverty is so difficult to solve, especially in a developing country with the highest population in the world, this problem will remain a topic for quite a long time, unless humans begin to change and increase their self-worth and intelligence to get out of that circle. if people can change and get higher education from government assistance, then gradually the human resources will increase and the poverty rate can decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: