Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government can really make a way to end poverty or it depends on us? - page 10. (Read 1747 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 460
The government that the interest of the people at heart will provide the service that will make life easier for people through the provision of social amenities, economic growth, and empower people through job creation but no government can end poverty.
Ending poverty depends on us.
Poverty will always exist in every country, even countries that are said to be the most developed countries, they can only reduce the poverty rate from the average number of poor people with services and facilities as you say. Each country has a minimum income for its citizens, which can be said that the standardization of poverty in each country is different so it would be quite difficult to say that poverty can be eliminated in various ways.
For example, in your country, people who are said to be poor are people whose income is below $500 in one month, and in my country, people who are said to be poor are those who have incomes below $300.
Yes, basically it is ourselves who are able to change poverty, but if the opportunity and development of your abilities are not facilitated by the government it will be quite difficult for some people to make progress, as an example in my country where there are lots of young people who are smart and successful in making products. feasible for the benefit of the community but always being hit by the government and banning the circulation of products made by youth, I mean it is not easy if there is no support from the government.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses, is this the effect of the Ukraine and russia war that makes the gas or crude oil so high at price and they pass the gas expenses to the product and it ends to very high price of the basic needs that make us very poor, I see government has a move to resolve the problem but many people are still blaming the government.
I believe the government has a very big role in  poverty eradication. In fact, they are proposing a lot of programs if not to end but at least to lessen poverty, but the question is when will these programs be put into action? And can they be sustainable enough to eradicate poverty in the long run? The clear answer to this is that no one can help the people but only theirselves. If they won’t search for a job and work, they will forever remain poor and continue struggling to make a living. Though government provides assistance but they’re just good temporarily, at the end of the day the people should be responsible to get to work so they can provide the basic needs of their family even without relying from the government.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
in the end it all depends on ourselves. The government can indeed help but only as a facilitator. while how the result is depending on ourselves personally. if we work hard and not be wasteful people. then of course we improve the tarap of our lives. but if we don't work hard and waste a lot of time then of course we can't possibly change the tarap of our own life. government has its own role in building a country and maintaining national security. but regarding poverty in each individualism it will depend on the individual itself.

Working hard only can't get us the solution to end poverty in our society but working smart will. If you noticed most hard workers like labourers and repair guys don't earn much wages compared to the office workers that uses their brain for the works. When we work smart we invent things that'll help humanity and in return we get cash rewards and become comfortable because we can now provide for ourselves.

Using China as an example, they're one of the world must advance nation and that's because majority of them are technology minded, they constantly invent things that can be used to make life easier and they have the world best economy with lot of them been millionaires due to their involvement in technology.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
When it comes to salary, you can't really feel that the government is taking action on it, or if it has, it is just small because raising a salary is very costly, even if it is just a few cents, and they don't have a budget, and mostly government prioritizes physical projects like roads and ETC. But if the government really wants to raise the salary, they can, but mostly they will sacrifice other things. Even the best president that we've got in the country was able to increase some salary, but still we are struggling. It is better to rely on yourself than mocking the government, as it is still useless.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses, is this the effect of the Ukraine and russia war that makes the gas or crude oil so high at price and they pass the gas expenses to the product and it ends to very high price of the basic needs that make us very poor, I see government has a move to resolve the problem but many people are still blaming the government.
The most you can depend on the government is some minor assistance during emergencies or help during the short term. In the long run, you'd still need to rely on yourself. The government is simply there to support after all, and possibly answer some immediate problems that crop up in case of emergencies but that's it. As for salary raise idrk how it works but I think only in drastic cases would the government ask private companies (if it was possible even) to increase the minimum wage?

Tbf though, it also doesn't help that the society we have only pushes the idea of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
I still remember my government studies which say some of the roles of the government is to provide security for its citizen and basic social amenities among many, this shows that government has a role to play as well as a private institution and individual. The government won't do your role.
Private institutions and individuals only belong to civilians who have no government involvement in them except for the owner himself who wants to make cooperation with the government in his own country. Meanwhile, such as providing security and public facilities and other infrastructure is indeed the role of the government, but when there are residents who are not satisfied with one of the facilities from the government.

It would be nice for him to find a solution and submit suggestions to the government if it could be useful for many people because the government does not guarantee the satisfaction of just one person in his country. So you really have to be able to consider this and also sort it out properly so that there are no misunderstandings between the citizens and the government.

I think nothing can change poverty other than ourselves the government will only pave the way and we will walk there don't depend too much on people we have to start from ourselves at least our intention is there.
Poverty can indeed be changed, but poverty cannot be eradicated because when you feel that you are already richer than other people, you also have to make sure that no one else is richer than you and that is a very difficult thing so that the rich and the poor will always be exist in this world even though you can live comfortably and luxuriously according to your own version. Because usually people are easier to count because there are not too many, but this is precisely the case for the poor, who on average are always more than the rich in most countries.
Activity: 831
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I still remember my government studies which say some of the roles of the government is to provide security for its citizen and basic social amenities among many, this shows that government has a role to play as well as a private institution and individual. The government won't do your role.
in the end it all depends on ourselves. The government can indeed help but only as a facilitator. while how the result is depending on ourselves personally. if we work hard and not be wasteful people. then of course we improve the tarap of our lives. but if we don't work hard and waste a lot of time then of course we can't possibly change the tarap of our own life. government has its own role in building a country and maintaining national security. but regarding poverty in each individualism it will depend on the individual itself.
You are right, we cannot depend on the government or anyone but enough to rely on ourselves to work hard to get decent results to improve our economy, but I think that the government has an important role to play in opening job vacancies to the community because after the pandemic it has been difficult to get jobs. if the government opens job vacancies, more the economy will be improved so that data from that country shows that economic welfare conditions have improved.
Activity: 602
Merit: 594
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I think nothing can change poverty other than ourselves the government will only pave the way and we will walk there don't depend too much on people we have to start from ourselves at least our intention is there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
I'm sure the presence of bitcoin will not be too helpful for the poor, most investors are rich people so when bitcoin becomes more popular the rich get richer, whatever the government does it will be difficult to eliminate poverty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
The government that the interest of the people at heart will provide the service that will make life easier for people through the provision of social amenities, economic growth, and empower people through job creation but no government can end poverty.
the government of current days does not care for the survival of the Citizens the only thing they are after is for embezzlement of fund that will be used for infrastructure and the development of rural area and that the graphical environment so government now does not even create job opportunity for the Citizens to have a good life that is why corruption has taken all over countries
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A government that has a heart to its people will do everything to give those services to make life easier for them. But if you understand that the government can't help you have a better situation, that's for you to decide that no one will help you.

It's like being alone in the wild and you need to survive. Poverty is one of the biggest problem in many countries and we can understand by that, that governments can't eradicate it.

So instead of waiting for their help, do your initiation to make your life better by either working hard or working smart. And in today's time, many do use poverty as their inspiration to become better and have a greater future.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Actually government cannot end the poverty as the population of country is very large and government cannot provide necessary things and jobs to all of the individuals. It's depend on a person that how he managed their life expenses and how they will earn and make money.

Government hasn't set any rules of earning and there are not enough salaries of people therefore they are trying to make money in some different ways and using different assets. Reason behind blaming is that daily uses necessities are increasing more in price while the salary remains low therefore a poor man cannot manage the life expenses.

I think that government should set certain rules that if things of daily uses increases in price then there must be increase in salaries otherwise inflation should be stop.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
The poverty eradication is on both side, that is the government and her citizens (Thats us). The government can do it alone without our help.
Though the government has a vital role to play in the since that the price control agencies are not really working.
In my country, I bet you that the government are not really aware of some price increment on some commodities.
If we the citizen will help the government by not adding too much price on the commodities it will help a long way.
So, it all depends on both the government and us.
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
Depending on us, they will only help a little to create jobs in various ways, one of which is bringing in foreign investors. The government is also only tasked with regulating the circulation of the local currency to prevent inflation. The government will also only regulate security and order for everyone who wants to run a business. So the main actors to end poverty are ourselves and the government is just the people behind the scenes.
We need to understand that we don't need to always depends on the government to spoon feed us. We need to create business opportunities for other who are in search of jobs. We should not build our mind of working for people like getting a job with a mentality of not becoming an investor. We need to work on creating businesses so that we can become a boss and make good money not having the mindset of working for people. The government can only project the necessary effort to create good roads and provide some basic amenities in the society nit getting us a job.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You can't totally depend your life sustainability on governments, because they will fail you and you will get disappointed, but better still, you should learn to take full confidence in yourself and the ability from what you can delivers, hope in man is vain, some things we ought to do were left undone, how much more are we getting concerned on the affairs of the well-being of others, one need to encourage himself and be bold, less of fear and takes courageous actions towards life and live a determined independent kind of life.
You're right, expecting the government to be disappointed because some officials don't have time to think about the welfare of the citizens but they are busy taking care of big projects to enrich themselves, instead of believing in the government's promises but we better have to work hard to improve history and make life better, so take advantage of every opportunity to work and you will be able to end poverty without help from the government.

There are many factors that affect poverty whether it's from the government or indeed from the people themselves. In some countries there are indeed some governments that have not been optimal in carrying out their duties to eradicate poverty. It is possible that most governments today are good fields for enriching themselves.
Or maybe it is also due to the lack of jobs because the more years the population in a country will increase and the competition between workers will be higher.
And the poverty rate will be high if the citizens are not optimal in their education, causing people with low education to be unable to compete with others so that they become unemployed which causes poverty.
Actually, I admit that it is not easy to eradicate poverty for all citizens if you only rely on the government. It would be better if we also work together with the government to be creative in creating new jobs to help some people who are less fortunate or still in poverty.
We really shouldn't have to rely entirely on the government because our destiny depends on what we do.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
As much as i dont want to say it, unfortunately the government does play a role in poverty eradication!!!

Why do i say so , well the govt is in charge of policing which affects the economy generally and translates into either well paying jobs meeting minimum wages and also helps in setting the tone of employment ,  the govts involvement also helps bring down inflation which helps fix price of goods and service's which trickle down to the citizenry and the ability to afford them or not.

Btw i dont know about other countries but the government is the biggest employer in most countries and if its not employing it means more people will be out in the street's jobless trying to survive if poverty doesnt get to them first but in this modern technology its important to equip ourselves with extra skills to survive.

There are many thoughts on this one. Considering the population, the literacy rate in the country, infrastructure, and people's voting towards good government can make big difference. If a country is hosting a government body which has very poor co-ordinated people then definitely they won't good for the country. Poverty is not the definition of money actually, it's all about how literate people are. If the literacy rate increases then definitely employment changes, people start earning money as per their skills and increase their wagers over the period of time.

So if any country promotes education at its best then they will develop. The government will also receive a handsome amount of revenue in return considering 99% of people are working class. Thus, they can focus on other stuff like national infra, more educational institutes, higher research, and much more.

This should be coupled with opportunity.  Yes, the government focused on education but failed to implement job opportunities, then the impact of this education campaign will be lessen.  So the focus shouldn;t stop on literacy, it should continue with job offers that give an opportunity to people to practice what they had learned.  The availability of jobs, both that demands intellect and physical labor, will somehow ensure the source of income for people in all walk of life thus elevating the status of an individual family.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
You can't totally depend your life sustainability on governments, because they will fail you and you will get disappointed, but better still, you should learn to take full confidence in yourself and the ability from what you can delivers, hope in man is vain, some things we ought to do were left undone, how much more are we getting concerned on the affairs of the well-being of others, one need to encourage himself and be bold, less of fear and takes courageous actions towards life and live a determined independent kind of life.
You're right, expecting the government to be disappointed because some officials don't have time to think about the welfare of the citizens but they are busy taking care of big projects to enrich themselves, instead of believing in the government's promises but we better have to work hard to improve history and make life better, so take advantage of every opportunity to work and you will be able to end poverty without help from the government.
Pages:
Jump to: