Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the IEO cheating / Should I invest in IEO? - page 10. (Read 13706 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
From my point of view, IEO is much better than ICO as it has at least 2 big advantages:
- projects are being verified by exchanges before IEO starts
- you know from the beginning the name of the exchange the project will be listed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Why do new investors consider the IEO a scam / Should I invest in IEO?
The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
Everyone please rate IEO projects on the exchanges

IEO could be used by exchange or the team it self as a tool to manipulate the price of the coin in the exchange since the crowd funding takes place in an exchange. Another thing is the number of tokens each can buy, a whale can easily buy a big chunk of the supply and sell it at a higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
no, that is not the problem with IEO, ICO,... and it is not the reason why they are considered bad or even fraudulent.

the problem is that regardless of what 3 words they choose to describe themselves, in the end they are raising funds to produce a token that has no reason to exist otherwise because it has no usages. then those funds goes in their pocket and they don't  do anything else apart from releasing that token!
and that is the main reason why all of them always go down in price and eventually die after a while.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
i haven't participated in any of the IEO since they where introduce so i may not have much to tell you, but if you are so kin on investing on IEO i would suggest you take a look at that of binance or bittrex since they are reputable exchange and it is expected any IEO coming from them will be worthy of investment,
whether they are cheating or not nobody can say, but do try and DYOR about the project before making any investment,
Just because binance or bittrex are conducting any of the IEO does not guarantee anything, put that at the back of your mind, all investment involves risk, IEO are not much different from ico's only that there is a little bit of security in the former than the latter.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
Just a new generation of ico only with a smaller capa and listing guarantee. The risk is not so great.
1. Personal cap is too small.
2. The exchanges on which they pass interested to give X's from the initial placement.
blob:https://web.telegram.org/22076a77-f9d9-4ae3-b644-355777dbe061
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

So you want it to have like a purchase limit for investors? I agree that this should be concerned about but in some ICOs this is applied as well so I think it would not take a long time before they apply this regulation to be fair with everyone. But I do know that IEO is already abused even it's just started to make a hype a few months so investors should be still be cautious at all times.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
what I know is IEO is a kind of ICOs, but make sure that the token will be listed on the exchange sites when it is sold, but all of the exchange sites are not sure about the success of IEO projects in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: